PDA

View Full Version : MST glitch with Forces

AquaFlare7
Dec 10, 2003, 12:59 AM
I have a FOmar that I have been raising to use my MAHU and HILDEBLUE cane I found, but his MST is too low. Finally I obtained enough MST to use the recently found HILDEBEAR CANE and heres what I have learned: the MST boost from the force weapons can be used to equip stronger weapons! After equipping my HILDEBEAR cane the game detected I had enough MST to use my MAHU, and so I switched from HILDEBEAR to MAHU. As soon as the equip was done and I went around toting the MAHU I looked in my list and low and behold it was greyed out, because I didnt have enough MST, but yet I was able to equip it by using the HILDEBEAR cane as a "gateway". Strange things happen in this game.

joluh
Dec 10, 2003, 01:25 AM
Humm Old News maybe =P

Also this "glitch" ((?!??!)) works better with a Technical Coizer, as it adds like 30 MST i think and only ask for 200ish MST ^_~

anwserman
Dec 10, 2003, 01:40 AM
I was going to post that, but I then realized that the 'trick' might be considered an exploit so I didn't.

AuronAU
Dec 10, 2003, 09:19 AM
Yeah way old

AquaFlare7
Dec 10, 2003, 09:21 AM
heh. I have been playing pso from way back on the imported dreamcast version1. I guess I never noticed because I don't use forces on average =/

Jason
Dec 10, 2003, 09:30 AM
Hey, I didn't know that. Cool glitch. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

rena-ko
Dec 10, 2003, 09:45 AM
commonly known i thought?

its just that ST added the MST boost to the bast MST, and not to the total MST. works best with a summit moon or twinkle star or chao striker who all add 55 mst, according to my knowledge.

Eviltar
Dec 10, 2003, 05:22 PM
Here's another glitch (on the Xbox): Suppose that you are using a FOnewm, and his MST is, say, 1495 without using a weapon. Now, equip him with a Storm Wand: Indra, which has a MST bonus of 35, and his MST will reach his max at 1500. Now quit the game and start another one. His MST will be 1500, but then unequip the Storm Wand, and his MST will be 1465! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif So, when I switch to Fire Scepter: AGNI, his MST will be only 1490 and not max!

This effect is not permanent, but it is very annoying!

Thepandaman
Dec 11, 2003, 04:16 PM
The only anoying thing with the MST "glitch" is that whenever a grinder is used on the equiped greyed-out weapon, it unequips itself, well I think it does anyway, can anyone back me up on this?