PDA

View Full Version : regeneration

ramzaman
Dec 10, 2003, 12:44 PM
i have a piece of rare armor that says
"the regeneration function is broken" or something close to it.
Does anyone know how to repair it?

muff
Dec 10, 2003, 12:52 PM
You can't, it sucks.

ramzaman
Dec 10, 2003, 01:03 PM
grrrrr............

-Geshtar-
Dec 10, 2003, 01:04 PM
gotta find the "REGEN GEAR" for actual regeneration of HP when you block. "ADVANCED REGEN GEAR" restores HP and TP when you block, but the "PROTO REGEN GEAR" is saddly broken so you gotta find one of the other two.

Eihwaz
Dec 10, 2003, 08:02 PM
Meh, even the Regen Gear Adv. or Regen Gear aren't worth using, they have terrible DEF and EVP. And bad resistances too, I think. If you want HP healing, use Revival Garment, TP Healing, Spirit Garmet. I suppose a Regen Gear Adv. would be good for HUnewearls and RAmarls with their high TP and EVP...

Hrith
Dec 10, 2003, 08:09 PM
On 2003-12-10 17:02, Eihwaz wrote :
Meh, even the Regen Gear Adv. or Regen Gear aren't worth using, they have terrible DEF and EVP. And bad resistances too, I think. If you want HP healing, use Revival Garment, TP Healing, Spirit Garmet. I suppose a Regen Gear Adv. would be good for HUnewearls and RAmarls with their high TP and EVP...
REGENE GEAR ADV. is probably the best Shield for high Lv chars that can use both Deband and Jellen. It is my main Shield for Aelia, I'll explain :
Aelia can use AURA FIELD = awesome DFP.
She has Deband and Jellen Lv 30.
Therefore monsters deal 0 damage to her, and what happens when monsters deal 0 in PSO ?
Right, attacks are deflected ==> HP/TP recovery.
So whenever I need my TP filled, I just Deband myself, cast Jellen and sit in the middle of the room... (even works in Ruins/Seabed)
It also works with Terra and Hedoba but I don't do it, because Terra does not use enough TP to need it filled, and Hedoba uses MERGES.
Just so you know...