PDA

View Full Version : So and so class is so and so

-Luke-
Dec 10, 2003, 12:45 PM
Um...I have a question..why is it such a big deal to tolerate other character classes? There are so many threads saying how FOrces are nukers or support whores, or HUnters are moron cavemen, and RAngers are cowards... OK.
It is nice when a FO casts SD/JZ, but they do not have to. If they do, good, if they don't, ask politely, if they refuse, that player is an idiot, leave the game.
If a HUnter comes in, swinging a TJ like theres no tomorow, ask them to use something else, or leave. That simple.

Ya know, I have never really met a really offensive RAnger...weird that... I am sure they are out there, just not as common...
But anyway, I am aware there is a majority of cretins out there, who like to respond with 'STFU n00b, but ignore it. Just leave.
Hate the person, not the class. It is not a big deal.
Luke

Barubary6
Dec 10, 2003, 01:40 PM
That's how the classes are *supposed* to be. Why else would you use a sniper rifle other than to kill something without them killing you? What would you do if you only had a sword to kill things other than become a moronic cavewoman?

I like people, not classes, like the author above >_<

-- Barubary

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2003, 02:03 PM
It all comes down to a person. If you want to lvl up badly and in course of doing so you want to use all of your fancy tricks and weapons - do it offline. If you want to play with others - show them some respect - online play equals TEAM play.

-Luke-
Dec 10, 2003, 02:28 PM
Erm...I never said I liked classes not people..I thought I was making the opposite remark. I wanted people to not like the individuals that annoy them, as opposed to being annoyed by a FO, and hating all FOs.
Luke

Hrith
Dec 12, 2003, 07:50 AM
I disagree, FOs have to support you, if they don't they're plainly useless.

LordMe
Dec 12, 2003, 07:56 AM
FO's have to suport...
RA's have ta shoot from afar(not mine)
HU's have to beat the snot out of any thing and every thing..

Dhylec
Dec 12, 2003, 11:17 AM
On 2003-12-12 04:56, LordMe wrote:
FO's have to suport...

be sure to give thank to a supportive fo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
oi lord, u shoot at point blank?

Hrith
Dec 12, 2003, 11:27 AM
Ya, good point, thank supporting chars, I have Word Select "Thank You." on shortcut.

LordMe
Dec 12, 2003, 11:30 AM
On 2003-12-12 08:17, Dhylec wrote:

On 2003-12-12 04:56, LordMe wrote:
FO's have to suport...

be sure to give thank to a supportive fo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
oi lord, u shoot at point blank?

if i have to yeah if not no...