PDA

View Full Version : If you could add any character feature....

-Haven-
Dec 10, 2003, 08:01 PM
By feature i mean like new heads, new eyes and stuff like that for a new character. I personaly would like to be able to choose the eye color (like the hair color system) like red, gotta have red eyes. I would also like better looking suits, I don't know exatctly what kind but some times the suits just look..... kinda dumb well thats just my opinion, whats yours?

CGoodness
Dec 10, 2003, 08:08 PM
Full facial customizations like they have in Tony Hawk Underground and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004. That would be pretty sweet.

Robo47
Dec 10, 2003, 08:50 PM
I'd like to add cloaks to the HUcasts that you could perfect the color with a similar system to the one on F-ZERO GX.

lain2k3
Dec 10, 2003, 08:57 PM
I'd make all male character have the ability to not be so utterly retarded looking.

GuardianPoe
Dec 10, 2003, 09:17 PM
Trenchcoats. I needn't say more.

Eihwaz
Dec 11, 2003, 01:21 AM
FOnewms should be able to wear the Jester Hat AND gogles, like...Ah! *points to AVATAR* My FOnewm looks kinda like that, but wears the jester hat...no gogles...;_;...

EDIT: Duh. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2003-12-10 23:17 ]</font>

deathreaper
Dec 11, 2003, 01:38 AM
how does your FO look like Volt Op

Eihwaz
Dec 11, 2003, 02:16 AM
On 2003-12-10 22:38, deathreaper wrote:
how does your FO look like Volt Op

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Whoops, I meant to say, *points to AVATAR*. Yes, FOnewms should be able to wear gogles and the jester hat. Would be soo awesome!!

kingmurp
Dec 11, 2003, 07:09 AM
Tiger Bikini!
n.n

TyroneBiggums
Dec 11, 2003, 08:37 AM
i think u should be able to customize the color of each piece of your char's costume so u can match your mags and weapons better. also it would add more variety and you wouldnt see as many people walking around the ships who look just like you.

Lord_Sloth
Dec 11, 2003, 08:52 AM
HUcast should get more than one col head and his colors should be like in Armored Core!

Thepandaman
Dec 11, 2003, 09:52 AM
I get endless cracks from my friends at my Fomar for looking far from male lol, so I wouldn't mind some of his costumes to look more ....manly

Scejntjynahl
Dec 11, 2003, 11:40 AM
I would like my Hucaseal to have only one arm, and the missing arm be replace by some sort of field. And characters that have one arm have access to specific rare weapons customized for them...

Like also characters show battle damage, ie bandages, scars, open wounds, limping, and burning effects...

kingmurp
Dec 11, 2003, 11:42 AM
Manly in something called a (sorcerer) gown? Also it'd be nice to be able to customize outfits a bit more. Perhaps also recoloring weapons would be nice. I'd so put a bumper sticker on my red scorpio n.n

Nai_Calus
Dec 11, 2003, 12:00 PM
Being able to change the colours of things would be nice, yes. "I like the way this one is, but GOD THE COLOUR SUCKS"

You can have red eyes, you just need a RAmarl, FOmarl, FOnewearl or FOmar. And a lack of aversion to face paint, at least for the last three, and a willingness to have overly pale skin.

I've played wrestling games with more and better character customization than PSO. >P

And what's -wrong- with FOmars being unmanly? XD

I want more and better hairstyles, and heads for 'casts that don't suck. >_> More heads would be nice, too, 'droids have a tendancy to all look alike after about three of 'em.

How about an ability to pick the animations your character uses? Maybe you really, really hate the female saber animation and want to use the male one. Or you want to use the FOmar's unarmed attacking animation on your HUcast or something. That would be cool. HUcaseal dagger combo on a FOnewearl? Hehe.

rena-ko
Dec 11, 2003, 12:20 PM
at least 30 different clothes (different in cut and design, not in colour).
each cloth has 4 different colours in the scheme, each colour is changeable seperately (presets offered).
more skin possibilities, hair, eyes different colourschemes.

headpiece/hat, hair selectable seperated from each other.
more face options. more hair options.

accessoires seperately. maybe 4 accessoires in total.
tattoos and piercings for the "freaks" (jk) as accessoires.

but seeing other games like FFXI, we can be quite happy with what we got so far imho.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-12-11 09:20 ]</font>

kingmurp
Dec 11, 2003, 12:37 PM
I like different animation style. That'd be neat if we could just add weapon(or tech) specializations to people. Thats one of the draws of pso tho. It's simplicity. oh yeah and where is my bling-bling..... >.>

Wood_Golem
Dec 11, 2003, 01:53 PM
As it has been said i'd like to make the male characters look cool and not retarded.. HUmar's HUGE SHOULDER AND FEET OMG or is it that the other arm is really thin? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif And i would love to be able to change the color of your suits and stuff.. more hairstyles/heads/faces.. HUNEWEARL DOESN'T HAVE ANY SKY BLUE SUITS ARG http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif *chooses the white suite and spray paints it* customizing the weapon colors AND mag colors.. instead of finding colored mags they'd be white then you spray paint em hehe that would be cool too that way everything could match (or not if that's what you want http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif)

FalhockOspri
Dec 11, 2003, 04:23 PM
On 2003-12-11 05:52, Lord_Sloth wrote:
HUcast should get more than one col head and his colors should be like in Armored Core!

ARMORED CORE!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ARMORED CORE!!!!!! and I agree with more colors, and better heads for the androids in general. I think you should be able to get better hair styles, face styles, different suits. We need actual armor!!! A chestplate with grieves and arm guards would be awesome!!!!! Also, I think one should be able to customize the colors on the suits. Like in go over, click red in a color bar type thing, then go over, and click red in a section that you want red. Kind of like a coloring book I guess. just imagine Paint from Microsoft, the fill affect. That would be awesome!!

wargate
Dec 11, 2003, 07:20 PM
I must agrea with what you just said but with the Racast and TREDS yes mow down the enemeys

anwserman
Dec 11, 2003, 07:45 PM
The ability to change outfits among similar character classes (excluding FOnewm since he is the only spokes person for the male Newmans.)

Honestly, if my FOnewearl could wear a slutty outfit like a HUnewearl, I'd be extremely fun to mess with people's minds. I mean, having the force outfit is great and all, but I want something trashy for my Force to wear, instead of the typical "I'm full of mentral prowness" clothing they have to wear.

"Ooooh, I have futuristic symbols all over my clothing. It must mean I'm REALLY SMART!"

kingmurp
Dec 12, 2003, 07:26 AM
It'd be nice too if we could have like more control over certain things. Like an enemy kill counter, or BIOS and such even though must of them would just get FSOD. >.>

LordMe
Dec 12, 2003, 08:09 AM
give RAmar 390 max ATA

PaleKid15
Dec 12, 2003, 12:03 PM
I would change the outfit set-up, You should be able to pick a any shirt, then any pants, and then shoes. I would also add mag color option. Then you could pick exactly what color your mag will be, without changing outfits and sometimes still getting a bad color (FE: bright green outfit=puke green mag)

FalhockOspri
Dec 12, 2003, 06:57 PM
hmm... well... how about being able to show all equipped items... like a frame is kind of normal, then something like the Custom Frame Vs.00 or whatever will look different... and so on... okay, maybe that wasn't a good idea... yeah...

NoxiousOne
Dec 12, 2003, 08:07 PM
I think the FOnewm should have costumes that don't make him look like he has 250 pounds of fat in his ass. More hairstyles too, about 20-30 of them. And let people other than RAmar/marl get hats. Other accesories would be nice too (like the Night Vision goggles in THPS3).