PDA

View Full Version : I am the luckiest person in the world =D

Xeno_M
Dec 10, 2003, 08:39 PM
Ok, i go online about a half hour ago looking to do some C mode. I get there, and there are practically no games. So i go to Altair 4, and find a game with 2 people in it. So i join and we do forest. They say they're just gonna do forest till a 4th person comes then do a quest. So we get bout half way through Forest 2, and someone joins. They go back to town to start quest but i stayed and cleared that final room. And a Pal Rappy appears. I kill it and wait for it to wake up, so i can get his item. And lone behold, its a red box. Its a HU weapon (and i was a HUcast) so i equip it... And its and AGITO of some sort. Heart starts beating a little bit, and i ask "Please tell me this is a pinkal game?" They say yes, and ask why and what not. So i say, i just found a 1975 Agito. So i quick go up and bank it so nothing bad happens. They were all up in town when i found it so i found no reason to give it up. Then they ask if they can dupe it. Me being 100% legit, i say no. After much argueing, i finally cave as long as i got one i found (not a duped one) back untecked. So i go to my box, and i have a bunch of untecked stuff, so i forgot which one it was. But i see one that is probably it, and i look at the percents... And untecked it was 0/0/5/15/40!!! So i go teck it and it was the True Agito with those untecked percents!! So i think for a minute... Theres now way im letting someone dupe this... So i saved and quit without another word. Rude i know, but they all used dupes anyway, so they could just go find one on Anteres 8 or something.

BTW if you were in that game, i apologize. But try to see it from my point of view. Your in a game with people using Sealed J-swords and the like, and im using a chainsawd... And i find something like that. No way im letting you mass dupe it.

Anyway... YAY!

BTW i left it untecked to. I probably wont teck it either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno_M on 2003-12-10 17:45 ]</font>

KaFKa
Dec 10, 2003, 08:57 PM
good for you. all i seem to be getting is luck mats. i have over 50 now, not to mention all the other mats that i've been hoarding (i have one mule DEDICATED to mats, about to have two)

Delsaber
Dec 10, 2003, 09:24 PM
I get tons of power material. Good job on not letting the cheap ones dupe it. In the end it doesn't matter, you may have won a battle. But the war is already over. But anywho, It will lose the %s once you have it turned into Orotiagito (take it to the tekker by the bank in Seek my Master).

Xeno_M
Dec 10, 2003, 09:39 PM
I'm not gonna turn it into the Orotiagito. If i by some chance come across another one i will. But im not losing 50% hit on such a rare weapon.

Atax
Dec 10, 2003, 09:59 PM
Congrats! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Reminds me of the time I got my 40 hit Yamigarasu. ^_^

Squeege
Dec 10, 2003, 10:02 PM
Dang....you find an Agito by luck yet I can't find a Milla from about 50 tollaws in ult forest. But what do you expect when I'm looking for GuldMIlla pieces. Not to mention I also need the Guld and I haven't started ult episode 2 yet. In the process I've found about 5 H&Ls, 2 more guilty lights in the same day(which is good because my friend is a racast and i also have a racaseal), a yamato, kaldbolgs,+ custom ver.00s

Xeno_M
Dec 10, 2003, 10:11 PM
Only 50 Tallows?! You'd be lucky to find a Handgun Milla from 50 thousand Tallows. I think thats an 11 star weapon.

Squeege
Dec 10, 2003, 10:18 PM
He he. I know. but it has been just a week. And I'm impacient so I exagerate. and I'm only level 90 so I don't through very fast. It's easy but not fast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squeege on 2003-12-10 19:19 ]</font>

joluh
Dec 10, 2003, 10:41 PM
I'm the luckiest... stop playing like 3 weeks due school, then i started to play again with my FOnewm, ok let's try to help idiots ((doing offline quests)), first did one on caves, got Technical Coizer, =D, then i did Retired Hunter, first Sorcerer... yup, he drops his ARM =D, btw i'm a offliner 4life... my luck PWNZ yours =P

Btw my FOnewm it's PINKAL... never found the agito, anyway my Hunter it's level39, and she's a HUnewearl, she can wait until she has the required ATP http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Xeno_M
Dec 10, 2003, 10:52 PM
I'm still luckier =P Just playing for 10 minutes in some random game and finding it... And having it tech to 50% hit is icing on the cake. But congrats on those two weps. Grass Assassin is friggin stingy... C sorcerer is too. *sigh... i want a C sorcerers cane =( (psycho wand worse, but the cane is more realistic)

VulpesMundi
Dec 11, 2003, 03:23 AM
Congrats. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Here's your screenshots. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/etl/pso/xeno_agito_1975_1.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/etl/pso/xeno_agito_1975_2.jpg

Buuyon
Dec 11, 2003, 08:11 AM
On 2003-12-10 18:39, Xeno_M wrote:
I'm not gonna turn it into the Orotiagito. If i by some chance come across another one i will. But im not losing 50% hit on such a rare weapon.

its not that rare...and its useless as agito...noone finds them just for the hell of having one of the weakest of the 10 stars...normally people find them to make one of the strongest weapons in the game...

Nai_Calus
Dec 11, 2003, 08:25 AM
On 2003-12-11 05:11, Buuyon wrote:

its not that rare...and its useless as agito...noone finds them just for the hell of having one of the weakest of the 10 stars...normally people find them to make one of the strongest weapons in the game...

[/quote]

It actually is generally a bitch to find.

'Useless' is relative. The Dark Flow is the strongest weapon in the game, but that does NOT make it any good. Perhaps they have low-level HUs? Perhaps they realize the value of 50% Hit? Just because you think it's useless, does not make it so. Even the Cross Scars I detest so much as an ORAN are good to other people. *shrug* (And even my HUcaseal is gonna like the one with 35% Hit she gets as soon as she can use it)

My best find lately is a Raygun +7 in PINKAL ET. -_-;;;;
What makes it better than say, the ever-worthless DB's Saber or Vjaya that earlier VHard HS turned up on... I think it was VIRIDIA, is that while it was sadly not a ??? Raygun, it does at least have the rather O_o;;;;-inducing percents of 45/35/0/_90_. @.@; One for the collection. Pity the Dark isn't Hit and it can't be tekked with a nice special, but still an amusing find. Great twink gear, at least, especially for Ruins and Falz.

-Luke-
Dec 11, 2003, 12:26 PM
Meh. I still need to get my grubby paws on some katanas...
Luke

kevlar_pso
Dec 11, 2003, 01:00 PM
Luck for me would be finding, Punch Out, the Legend of Zelda, or Super Mario Bros., which are hidden in Animal Crossing! lol
I rarely find good rares, weak pun. For me it's about hittin lev 200. Which will take the rest of my life! lol

Butoden
Dec 11, 2003, 01:12 PM
Congratulations on your great find http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

mystic_geo
Dec 11, 2003, 01:24 PM
And I thought I did well when I got a God/Mind after first ever Nar Lily. Damn you!

LordMe
Dec 11, 2003, 01:30 PM
On 2003-12-10 17:39, Xeno_M wrote:
Ok, i go online about a half hour ago looking to do some C mode. I get there, and there are practically no games. So i go to Altair 4, and find a game with 2 people in it. So i join and we do forest. They say they're just gonna do forest till a 4th person comes then do a quest. So we get bout half way through Forest 2, and someone joins. They go back to town to start quest but i stayed and cleared that final room. And a Pal Rappy appears. I kill it and wait for it to wake up, so i can get his item. And lone behold, its a red box. Its a HU weapon (and i was a HUcast) so i equip it... And its and AGITO of some sort. Heart starts beating a little bit, and i ask "Please tell me this is a pinkal game?" They say yes, and ask why and what not. So i say, i just found a 1975 Agito. So i quick go up and bank it so nothing bad happens. They were all up in town when i found it so i found no reason to give it up. Then they ask if they can dupe it. Me being 100% legit, i say no. After much argueing, i finally cave as long as i got one i found (not a duped one) back untecked. So i go to my box, and i have a bunch of untecked stuff, so i forgot which one it was. But i see one that is probably it, and i look at the percents... And untecked it was 0/0/5/15/40!!! So i go teck it and it was the True Agito with those untecked percents!! So i think for a minute... Theres now way im letting someone dupe this... So i saved and quit without another word. Rude i know, but they all used dupes anyway, so they could just go find one on Anteres 8 or something.

BTW if you were in that game, i apologize. But try to see it from my point of view. Your in a game with people using Sealed J-swords and the like, and im using a chainsawd... And i find something like that. No way im letting you mass dupe it.

Anyway... YAY!

great work

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordMe on 2003-12-11 10:31 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Dec 11, 2003, 01:46 PM
Untekked 1975 Agito: 0/40/35/45/0

Which I made into Orotiagito, then used it for a little while before ditching it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

navci
Dec 11, 2003, 04:47 PM
On 2003-12-10 17:57, KaFKa wrote:
good for you. all i seem to be getting is luck mats. i have over 50 now, not to mention all the other mats that i've been hoarding (i have one mule DEDICATED to mats, about to have two)

I am jealous.
=P

Black000Moon
Dec 11, 2003, 06:38 PM
atleast be glad u COULD have a non hacked uberish sword

Squeege
Dec 11, 2003, 09:34 PM
I think once I beat very hard ep.2 i'll give the guldmilla search a break and go get an agito with mil lily piping for my currently non-existent hunter. And in the process I'll try for a red scorpio being it's in the same place. Does anyone else have a legit guldmilla? I just want to know how impossible it is to get.

PaleKid15
Dec 12, 2003, 12:37 PM
That does not even qualify you for the semi-semi-semi-semi-semi-semi-finals of luckiest person alive. Good percents on a decent-at-best weapon is not hard to pull off.
However, if you are happy with it, then congrats. Sorry if I come off as bitter (I have 13 different legit agito1975's that I found, 12-pinkal 1-redria. the best I got was 20 hit. Not that the percents matter, it still sucks in comparison to my other stuff)

shinto_kuji
Dec 12, 2003, 01:07 PM
congrats on your find. 50h on it is really good and pretty freaking rare. notice how he said he has found 13 of em but best hit% he got was 20? XP all that matters is that you like it and enjoy using it. congrats again

heyf00L
Dec 12, 2003, 04:52 PM
That's very impressive. A nice little collector's item I guess.

Yes, converting it to the Oro would be dumb.

Deus-Irae
Dec 13, 2003, 05:22 AM
On 2003-12-12 09:37, PaleKid15 wrote:
That does not even qualify you for the semi-semi-semi-semi-semi-semi-finals of luckiest person alive. Good percents on a decent-at-best weapon is not hard to pull off.

uh yeah, as you proved with your collection of Agitos. way to contradict. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

congrats Xeno! awesome %'s!!!

and i agree with your decision on that fatefull evening. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ShadowFOrce
Dec 13, 2003, 08:09 AM
On 2003-12-10 17:39, Xeno_M wrote:

Anyway... YAY!

Congrats man, there really aren't enough legit people on PSO, so when they find something they aren't even proud. Taht is why i AM legit. I mean if you are mass duping then u find a real nei's claw, u are just like oh wow and drop it. If u are legit and find something like your agito you almost reach the point of tears you are so happy. So people there is no reason to hack.

Xeno_M
Dec 13, 2003, 11:29 PM
lol i wasn't on the verge of tears, but it kinda gave me a rush. Heart started pounding a bit... I was like, "Is this what i think it is?" And i agree. Dupe users already have that stuff, so it brings them no pleasure to find it legitly. There just like, oh neat an agito =/