PDA

View Full Version : Server Mant end

-STE-
Dec 11, 2003, 05:52 AM
News of server maintenance end > 2003 December 11th (wood) December 11th (wood) 14: Server maintenance from 00 ended. Cooperation thank you. By this maintenance, with ' "PSO episode 3" カドレボ 1211 ' is executed. ' カドレボ 1211 ' object card escape (AC): Cost 1 -> 3 supports (AS): Cost 1 -> 4 ' カドレボ ' concerning as for detailed information < "PSO episode 3" support HP > Because so it is open, please verify. (There is no influence to of the "PSO episode 1&2".) Also in the future we ask PSO may. < Adding the tune of the giant egg to the jukebox! > "PSO episode 3" with the jukebox which is installed in the private visual lobby "CHANT THIS CHARM - the giant egg -" it reached the point where you can hear! "The cartridge" please enjoy the world fully distantly. In addition, concerning favorable comment "patience? 儚 譚? - Shinobi - "It came to the point of extending additional period. The world of continuation "patience" please enjoy

They add Giant Egg song on juke box and they cahnged (i think) rappy card that let you "card escape" from 1 to 3 cost points and another card dunno what..

PrinceBrightstar
Dec 11, 2003, 06:34 AM
I never did like that rappy escape card. And I only got one myself yesterday. Too cheap I say. Glad they changed it.

Malkavian
Dec 11, 2003, 12:38 PM
The other card is that one that raises ap of story of character. Specially useful for arkz. Looks like some Reiz and Endu combos were being too much easy to pull out.

And I think they went extreme with escape card... it only saves 1 hp if hunter and nullify ex bonus of the attacker. For 2 points (1 less) there are much more better def cards.