PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 International

Mr_Springate
Dec 11, 2003, 09:17 PM
Now that I have bought Episode 1&2+ and Ep.3, I have got my JP Hunter's License and am raring to go.

The only thing that fills me with dread is knowing that when Ep.3 comes out in the US/UK I will have to buy another HL and start the game again.

Is there any hope that Sonic Team may produce an 'Episode 3 International'?

Maybe we could start a petition of somekind..

Anyone who agrees with me - please post here..
(Sobs..) Thanks.

Mr.Springate

-STE-
Dec 12, 2003, 02:37 AM
Why restart just buy AR and use english code for have game translated after if you want buy pal version for understand all offline story is ok but no need it for play online.

Mr_Springate
Dec 12, 2003, 03:59 AM
The point with PSO, to me, is to develop your character and maintain friendships online - using the guild card system.

I don't want to switch between version and stuff - I want to just get going and have a one stop shop for everything with one HL. I don't think I'm asking too much - and I don't think the other players who wanted Ep.3 JP to be in English too were asking too much.

If enough people want it, Sonic Team will do it.
Sega already have released loads of 'International' versions of games, why can't they do it now??

We should all band together and try to show them what we want, I personally still believe that Sonic Team care. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mr.Springate

rena-ko
Dec 12, 2003, 06:02 AM
just stay with the jp version. *shrugs*
what did you expect from it when you imported, anyway? ah yeah, i know, english language mode. but well, that are the risks from importing without knowing all details.

of course sega is producing an "international" version. they just cut the language option this time. meh.

i dream of a world with no regional codes and PAL/SECAM/NTSC issues. i dream of a world, where penguins can become police officers without having to pass a test.

Malkavian
Dec 12, 2003, 11:53 AM
After 100 hours playing PSO Ep3 I dont care anymore about language. If I dont know a card I just ask o see a translation. Once you know how all the stuff works is kinda easy.
Now I only want english for story... and I think AR code does not translate that?? Then I'll buy PAL version for offline only.

rena-ko
Dec 12, 2003, 12:19 PM
maybe someone will script it, like they did for ep1-2 in the guides section. imho, no need to shell out 60 bucks for something you already own.

SonicBlue22
Dec 12, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-12-12 00:59, Mr_Springate wrote:
The point with PSO, to me, is to develop your character and maintain friendships online - using the guild card system.

I don't want to switch between version and stuff - I want to just get going and have a one stop shop for everything with one HL. I don't think I'm asking too much - and I don't think the other players who wanted Ep.3 JP to be in English too were asking too much.

If enough people want it, Sonic Team will do it.
Sega already have released loads of 'International' versions of games, why can't they do it now??

We should all band together and try to show them what we want, I personally still believe that Sonic Team care. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mr.Springate

When You said if enough people want it ST will do it...
Thats not true...look at all the Xbox players they beg but get almost no updates. Tons of people signed a pention to save US PSO DC servers and nothing happened.

BelleEmerald
Dec 13, 2003, 12:51 PM
*sniff* RIP Dreamcast PSO.

Blackwaltz-R
Dec 14, 2003, 06:44 PM
that was because the idiots that signed the petition DIDNT intend to play AT ALL, ST is not stupid, when they see 30 US players, and a 500+ signed petition, wtf do u expect them to do? they my not HAVE to bother with those servers, BUT they CANT ignore them, and since it WASNT a major priority, its FOOLISH to think otherwise, tho its foolish to say such things to people with horrible reasoning, tho im sure most of them r in their prepubescent, so thats a given.