PDA

View Full Version : stupid question

Monomate
Dec 11, 2003, 09:43 PM
ah...i feel really stupid about this...especially since i'm not new to PSO or PSOW...but well...here we goeses...

Why do you leave stuff untecked?

KaFKa
Dec 11, 2003, 09:45 PM
for the lavis cannon, its cuz it makes the beamey-thing much better, but other than that, i guess its just "proof" that an item is legit, i guess =/

Monomate
Dec 11, 2003, 09:47 PM
ah...i see

Squeege
Dec 11, 2003, 09:47 PM
I need to get my stuff tekked. Even if I know what is. Otherwise I get confused and get excited whem I see them in my bank.

LordMe
Dec 12, 2003, 10:38 AM
cuz i know what it is and i got five of them

AKA DB's saber's

rena-ko
Dec 12, 2003, 11:05 AM
i tekk my stuff. usually. when i feel like i can kill some time with tekking the 10 % plus.
i dont care what some stranger thinks about my items, i know that i found it, my friends know that as well. thats all that counts to me. i dont need to prove anything to anyone except to myself.

then the lavis cannon would be the only weapon i'd consider leaving untekked but for that i'd need to find one first. *shrugs*

Hrith
Dec 12, 2003, 11:29 AM
On 2003-12-12 08:05, rena-ko wrote:
i tekk my stuff. usually. when i feel like i can kill some time with tekking the 10 % plus.
i dont care what some stranger thinks about my items, i know that i found it, my friends know that as well. thats all that counts to me. i dont need to prove anything to anyone except to myself.

then the lavis cannon would be the only weapon i'd consider leaving untekked but for that i'd need to find one first. *shrugs*

Same.

shinto_kuji
Dec 12, 2003, 02:35 PM
so uhm -newbie question- is it possible to use syncesta on lavis if its untekked?

Hrith
Dec 12, 2003, 03:26 PM
Yes, but the LAVIS CANNON needs to be at max grind, anyway, and the result will be an tekked LAVIS BLADE with no % bonus from tekker, obviously.

VulpesMundi
Dec 12, 2003, 06:01 PM
On 2003-12-12 08:05, rena-ko wrote:

Ditto. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tilldawn
Dec 12, 2003, 06:07 PM
hehehe i cant get online yet but if i do why would i care what people think if their dupes or not i know they aint that's all that matters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif besides i dunno how to dupe or any of that stuff

ShadowFOrce
Dec 12, 2003, 06:49 PM
On 2003-12-12 15:07, Tilldawn wrote:
hehehe i cant get online yet but if i do why would i care what people think if their dupes or not i know they aint that's all that matters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif besides i dunno how to dupe or any of that stuff

I was the same way, but the hacks and dupes over took me when i got online. At first i didn't even know about dupes/hacks, so i accpeted peoples gifts. But then I figured it out and i got mad and stopped playing with my HUmar.