PDA

View Full Version : Subplot

soccerdudegy
Dec 11, 2003, 09:57 PM
Ok i hope I created this in the right section of the forums, but if i did not, bear with me. was recently informed there is a bernie sub-lot and a sue sub-plot required for a more indepth ending to the soul of steel quest. i have never heard of the bernie sub plot, but with the sue-sub plot, im assuming the one that is needed here is the one used to get the soul eater? any help at ALL would be appreciated, but plz no teasers like last time, they only made me go insane bc i did not know what was going on with the quest. *waits anxiously*

NodMan
Dec 12, 2003, 01:23 AM
On 2003-12-11 18:57, soccerdudegy wrote:
Ok i hope I created this in the right section of the forums, but if i did not, bear with me. was recently informed there is a bernie sub-lot and a sue sub-plot required for a more indepth ending to the soul of steel quest. i have never heard of the bernie sub plot, but with the sue-sub plot, im assuming the one that is needed here is the one used to get the soul eater? any help at ALL would be appreciated, but plz no teasers like last time, they only made me go insane bc i did not know what was going on with the quest. *waits anxiously*

Ok! Now they don't add anything to Soul Of Steel Quest but they do have their own roles! Now If you don't tell Sue you name in Dr. Osto's Research you can fight Kireek for a chance at his Soul Eater (but the is other quests) and that is easy! Now if you do tell Sue your name in each mission you can talk to Bernie and Sue but nothing else that I know of!

RFB
Dec 12, 2003, 03:06 AM
Back in the DC V2 days, I think I remember a friend telling me that if you tell Sue your name, you get a sight of the Elenor mag in the "Soul of Steel" quest... Dunno if it applies to GC.

Superguppie
Dec 12, 2003, 03:19 AM
If you follow the Sue plot you can get the Ragol Ring in the online quest Seat of the Heart. It's in the guides somewhere...

sonic_blast
Dec 25, 2003, 01:33 AM
com'on people, hes asking about soul of steel, the in depth ending, which i'm dying to know as well, not "what is the subplot" nor "how do i get the ragol ring".....geeez