PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me please!!!!!!

SouLSlayeR
Dec 11, 2003, 10:39 PM
I play PSO on Game cube but, a play on my friends memory card.... now a bought one for me and i canīt pass my character to my memory card......could someone tell me what to do?????

Miki
Dec 11, 2003, 11:14 PM
You can't copy character data from a normal Gamecube memory card to another in PSO. (A way of preventing people from duping items.)

gallaugher
Dec 12, 2003, 10:21 AM
The best you could do was pass your items to a new character.

Rich_T
Dec 12, 2003, 11:38 AM
If your pso character os the only one on that card, you could always buy the card off him.

SouLSlayeR
Dec 12, 2003, 12:55 PM
Thanks for all your help guys.....but i just canīt let my Hunter level 110 to my friend......only god will know what things he could do to him......

Dhylec
Dec 12, 2003, 08:51 PM
lv110 is not little, u have spent a big amount of time on this char
if u value ur char enough, trade ur new card with his card so u can have ur char back http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

-Geshtar-
Dec 20, 2003, 01:03 PM
or if he wont trade...you can..do the next best thing, show honor and respect to him before ..DELETEING him, thus solveing any problems that your friend could cause with him...

_Ted_
Dec 24, 2003, 12:47 PM
Or if he won't trade you can always kill him and take the memory card from his dead lifeless hands. j/k. I'd say if he won't let you buy the card off him then you're pretty much screwed on getting your character. The best you could do then would be to strip your character of everything (money and items) and put it on a new character. By the way, whats your friend going to do to your character anyways? Kill him? If you strip him then theres not really much that can happen to him. Don't forget, theres always murder...

Rich_T
Dec 24, 2003, 01:31 PM
heres what to do, if all else fails.
start an identical character from the begining on your own memory card, with your own HL, take that charatcer to your freinds house, and load both of your characters up in the offline multiplayer mode, transfer everything (all items etc) from your LV110 character to your own character stored on your own memory card on your own HL.
this will help you level up faster, and your items will not fall into your friends hands.
then if you cant get your LV110 character back, delete it.
it sounds harsh but what are your options?