PDA

View Full Version : Iron Faust How Do you Get???

RalfWiggum
Dec 11, 2003, 11:30 PM
The CRAZUIEST SHOT ... How Do You Get

joluh
Dec 11, 2003, 11:50 PM
For once in your life, you can check the item database and after you do it, ask on the boards... i'm not being rude, but you kinda been asking how to get items, there's a guide made for it, you could just search in the page...

OriginalLacan
Dec 11, 2003, 11:54 PM
amen

Soukosa
Dec 12, 2003, 12:29 AM
This is what you do:

1. Click on guides at the top.
2. Scroll down a bit until you see "Item & Card DB" on the left hand side. Click on that.
3. Click on "Rare Items: Weapons"
4. Scroll down until you find "Iron Faust". Click on that.
5. Scroll down a bit on the page and you'll see that there's no listed item findings. This means that this item can't be found in this form. But, if you'll notice, there's a link that says "Armor and Weapon Combinations," meaning that this weapon requires that you find some other rares to make it. So, you click on it.
6. Scroll down a bit on that page and you'll see what you'll need to make the Iron Faust.

See? It doesn't take much in order to figure out how to get a certain weapon, now does it?

NodMan
Dec 12, 2003, 12:36 AM
On 2003-12-11 20:50, joluh wrote:
For once in your life, you can check the item database and after you do it, ask on the boards... i'm not being rude, but you kinda been asking how to get items, there's a guide made for it, you could just search in the page...

I second that notion!

ILLI
Dec 12, 2003, 12:33 PM
Where can i find a Anti android rifle??

heh.. messin with ya

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

FalhockOspri
Dec 12, 2003, 07:00 PM
brocky dee thirds that