PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots

kp9
Feb 19, 2001, 03:41 PM
This may seem a bit trivial to most of you, but could someone please tell me where or how to upload my screenshots from the VMU so I can get them onto my pc.....

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: kp9 on 2001-02-19 12:49 ]</font>

Josh
Feb 19, 2001, 07:04 PM
I'd think you'd need one of those memory cards with the PC link cable like the NEXUS 4MB card. Maybe you can save it on a vmu, send it to yourself on a dc email. go in your email on your pc and download the file. I don't know if that would work though. I've never used DC's email.

Mindblade
Feb 19, 2001, 08:47 PM
Nope. No Nexus required. Just go online with the dreamcast browser 2.0(2.6 somehow screws with PSO) with the VMU with the shot in it and go to the page on the left that says "snapshot Transfer" Imput your e-mail there and itt will take about four minutes(leave site running) for them to make the image a readable fire type and send it to the e-mail you entered. Wonderful service, but I still have to buy another VMU to try it.

Mindblade
Feb 19, 2001, 08:48 PM
Nope. No Nexus required. Just go online with the dreamcast browser 2.0(2.6 somehow screws with PSO) with the VMU with the shot in it and go to the page on the left that says "snapshot Transfer" Imput your e-mail there and itt will take about four minutes(leave site running) for them to make the image a readable fire type and send it to the e-mail you entered. Wonderful service, but I still have to buy another VMU to try it.

ragnarok
Feb 20, 2001, 08:58 AM
Yeah I did the same thing.

SuperSubZero
Feb 20, 2001, 09:39 AM
The Dreamcast browsers also support attaching files to email, files pulled from VMU's. If you want the raw .dat file to play with, just email it to yourself.

-SSZ

kp9
Feb 20, 2001, 11:52 AM
Thanks everyone for replying!