PDA

View Full Version : Beware of *BioVirus* and |-|4|

JaymoFish
Dec 12, 2003, 05:41 AM
Excuse if the names are mispelt.

These guys are hanging around Antares 8 FSODing everyone :
If one of you farkers are reading this post right now... >:( I hate you guys so much.

Cant we email Sonic Team and get them to ban these users HLs?

JaymoFish
Dec 12, 2003, 05:47 AM
Oh, and also, *Biovirus* is sending blank messages.
and Hacker is sending some spam for a forum.

RFB
Dec 12, 2003, 06:17 AM
You can E-Mail ST about them and what they do, but I highly doubt if they'll ever move a finger to do something about it.

rena-ko
Dec 12, 2003, 06:36 AM
ST officially asks everyone to submit the disturbers HL number, time and place of the incident (dont forget to mention your time zone). but so far nothing really serious happened to anyone, at least not to my knowlegde.

btw. ranting about them, esp saying them you hate them is just adding oil to their flames. dont act like a preteen. peace.

Superguppie
Dec 12, 2003, 07:00 AM
In order to send HL number you need the persons guild-card. So I can only report ppl that I know. The ppl I know don't misbehave like that. So I can't report anyone...

Jack
Dec 12, 2003, 10:22 AM
Easy enough to avoid them. Go to any block apart from 8, go to Choice Search, and choose to meet someone in any lobby other than 1 or 2.

drizzle
Dec 12, 2003, 11:46 AM
Biovirus is now in Polaris 1..

JLX
Dec 12, 2003, 11:55 AM
Over the past month or so, Biovirus has always been running around in cirlcles in Polaris 1. I had a feeling that sooner or later he'd end up in Antares 8, what he was planning to achieve in Polaris was beyond me...then again, what these FSODers are trying to achieve full stop is beyond me...:S

Kazzi
Dec 12, 2003, 02:41 PM
Just thought i'd mention Biovirus was in Polaris 1 again last night XP man his annoying. The best tip to avoid people like that is to make sure your in an empty lobby ^__^

ElizaBluefull
Dec 12, 2003, 04:51 PM
Using that meet the user command has caused me to fsod a lot. I'll probably tell my friend who is using Eliza this week to avoid ant 8 if she hasn't found that out. I usually go to Altair or Ant 10 or JP ships anyway. Ant 8 I go to often, but not as much as before, and I won't until Biovirus goes away. ST won't do a thing about him I am sure of it.

Pso-Fiend
Dec 12, 2003, 05:38 PM
Hoe does he fsod you?

SonicBlue22
Dec 12, 2003, 07:08 PM
Its a glitch and dont go looking for directions on how to do it.

Pso-Fiend
Dec 12, 2003, 07:17 PM
hmm...i will have to look into this because i have never heard of this on ep1 and 2