PDA

View Full Version : CMode 2 hope

Armok
Dec 12, 2003, 07:38 AM
Ok on the 18th a possible weopon of Mass destruction may be released. For those of you that don't remember the 'most cheesy' powerful weopon on dc let me tell u now.

The Srank Needle aka Cheese Needle will be unlocked.

Now given the rumors are that this weopon WILL be useable by HU types any point in using a Ranger will be destroyed. Hucasts will run around destroying all monsters before anyone else even notices they have appeared. I for one welcome this weopon for offline power leveling (searching). But online really could die by this weopons hands.

Hrith
Dec 12, 2003, 07:51 AM
There is already a S-RANK NEEDLE out, and it's a Ranger weapon.

Razorwood
Dec 12, 2003, 07:53 AM
I heard that the srank needle is less powerful than a normal spread needle.

How will rangers be ruined they have a load of great weapons?

NodMan
Dec 12, 2003, 04:24 PM
[ Quote ] ON 2003-12-12 04:51, Kefka
wrote: There is already a S-RANK NEEDLE out and it's a Ranger
weapon. [ /quote ]

I love that item!

Soukosa
Dec 12, 2003, 04:48 PM
First off, only stage 1 will be put up. You'll have to wait for all 4 stages to be put up if in fact this will be realeased as an Ep 2 S-Rank. Whether it does or not, there's been a hacked one floating around.

Secondly, only RAs can use it (at least HUnewearls can't use it). Look here (http://www.housoka.com/pso/images/srank_needle_hu_equip.jpg) if you don't belive me.

Third, when fully ground it'll be just a bit weaker than a Spread Needle, but the power doesn't vary nearly as much, so it is much more reliable and in that perspective, it is a better weapon.

Deus-Irae
Dec 13, 2003, 04:29 AM
yep, good points Sounomi.

it will be a great weapon, and im sure they will be all over the place, but the fact that its RA only, and Spreads are allready available (as well as tons of other hacked super weapons) make this news less devastating.

i rarely play with the general public anyways, so it wouldnt affect me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KingChaos
Dec 13, 2003, 05:55 AM
plus the spread needle paralyzes which is quite crap

with the needle u can make hell needle or something else even kings

haruna
Dec 16, 2003, 01:45 PM
S-Rank weapons are really freakin weak-sauce until you grind them.

Fortunately, you can grinde them a heck of a lot!
Each grind boosts ATP and ATA. ATP is boosted by 2 each grind so depending on the weapon, you can get as much as 500 extra ATP out of it once fully grinded!

Deus-Irae
Dec 17, 2003, 04:22 AM
On 2003-12-16 10:45, haruna wrote:

Each grind boosts ATP and ATA. ATP is boosted by 2 each grind so depending on the weapon, you can get as much as 500 extra ATP out of it once fully grinded!

ATA? is that a typo or is one of us confused? you cant up ATA on any weapon as far as i know, can you?

Capricornus
Dec 17, 2003, 05:45 AM
On 2003-12-17 01:22, Deus-Irae wrote:

On 2003-12-16 10:45, haruna wrote:

ATA? is that a typo or is one of us confused? you cant up ATA on any weapon as far as i know, can you?

Rest assured Deus, the typo can be blamed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif