PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted File Need Help!

Bound4Earth
Dec 12, 2003, 04:28 PM
I have played over 100 hours since I got the game last year. I have a lvl 49 character with over 800,000 Meseta in the Bank along with over 15 secret weapons and armor and a lvl 120 and lvl 200 mag. I just beat Episode I on Easy/Hard w/all the quests complete w/both multi quest items(All Offline). I have not used any cheats or Action Replay of any kind. I just put my game in one day and the game says that my files are corrupted and need to be deleted. Is there any way to reverse this. I have a Nintendo Gamecube memory card 251 and I really don't want to play another 100 hours over again. Any help would be appreciated!Thanx!

VioletSkye
Dec 12, 2003, 09:52 PM
On 2003-12-12 13:28, Bound4Earth wrote:
I have played over 100 hours since I got the game last year. I have a lvl 49 character with over 800,000 Meseta in the Bank along with over 15 secret weapons and armor and a lvl 120 and lvl 200 mag. I just beat Episode I on Easy/Hard w/all the quests complete w/both multi quest items(All Offline). I have not used any cheats or Action Replay of any kind. I just put my game in one day and the game says that my files are corrupted and need to be deleted. Is there any way to reverse this. I have a Nintendo Gamecube memory card 251 and I really don't want to play another 100 hours over again. Any help would be appreciated!Thanx!

This is not a guaranteed fix by any means, but deleting the guildcard file from your memory card has been known to fix the problem. Its worth a shot. I've also heard people mention, putting the corrupt card in slot B and trying to start a multi-player game with it. If it loads, then save and exit and try the card in Slot A. Good luck. maybe someone else has some more things to try.