PDA

View Full Version : Screenname and Password

Cyger
Dec 12, 2003, 04:54 PM
I need help getting a screenname and password. Where do you go to get those using a modem adapter for the phone line?!

VioletSkye
Dec 12, 2003, 09:54 PM
On 2003-12-12 13:54, Cyger wrote:
I need help getting a screenname and password. Where do you go to get those using a modem adapter for the phone line?!

Are talking about your ISP username and password? Or the password thats is entered after the serial number and access key?

Cyger
Dec 13, 2003, 07:38 AM
I mean when you log on and it asks for your screenname, then password. How do you get those?

Dhylec
Dec 13, 2003, 10:58 AM
it'd be more helpful if you tell it more clearly..
log on to where? your pso or sega website?

Rich_T
Dec 13, 2003, 04:19 PM
screen name??
that sounds suspiciously like AOL.
heres a few basics, thy should also be in that booklet thing that came with PSO, called the instructions.

As long as your not using AOL:

get your ISP details that you use on your P.C you need
Dial up number
Username
Password
DNS1 (not always required)
DNS2 (not always required)

on PSO select options, then create a network file, transfer this info into the relavent bits in the network file set up.

next buy the HL through your gamecube, making a note of any passwords/usernames that you create, and keep them safe.

Another answer could be that you have already had that version of PSO online ( the same serial number/access key), but your using a different memory card, in that case you need to put the same details in that you used when your first signed up, this is why its important to write them down and keep them safe.

Lost them??
you will have to call Sega customer support, see your PSO instruction book for details, you will need your Seial number and access key to make sure that you own that account, and are entitled to thatinformation.