PDA

View Full Version : Seph's Uprising - Chapter 2 & 3 finished

Sord
Dec 12, 2003, 06:14 PM
Hi people to the poeple who read my stories but never reply, hi to you to MQuantum, ladyjaderiver, and Kafka. Any ways i don't know why i typed that, feeling a bit looney right now. So is this chapter. If most of my veiws are from guests (thus no posts) join, it's free! then post. It's a short one though, only 550 words including title and subtitle. I'll make the later chapters longer. If you check recent fan art you'll recognize something. Here's the chapter...

Unknown Title
Sord

Chapter 1: A Partner Fit For a Swordsman
Seph sighed, "How long had it been now, a month?" He thought. "A month now since all of them died. Funny how I only knew them a for less than a day, and yet it still hurts to think of them. Maybe because they where the only one's like me that I knew. I still can't believe Shrike was my brother, but then again, we had more then just a love for food in common. Only thing was, he would have to be years younger then me, but then again, I had never asked how old he was."

Seph reached into his pack and pulled out two pieces of dried meat he figured out how to grow. He gave one to his, well it seemed wrong to call it a pet. "What are you?" Seph asked slowly. He began to remember how he had met Maggie.
Seph was traveling through the endless desert in his sand colored noiseless jeep, or SCNJ with its hood down, when he suddenly heard a small whimper. Seph stopped, thinking it odd that anything would be out here. He looked around and saw a small, light blue ball of fur on the ground. Seph went over and kneeled down, looking at it. Then he poked it. All the fur stood up, then it uncurled. It appeared to be an animal of some sort. It had pointy triangular ears, beady eyes, two little stubs that could be some kind of arms, the body came down to a point that abruptly turned into a rather fluffy tale. All together it looked like something you would see in some cute, unique drawing.

It floated up to eye level with Seph and looked at him and opened it's mouth and said, "Waaaaaaaah" in what sounded like a rather dumb mindless way. Then it floated into the jeep, Seph's eyes following it. It disappeared into the jeep for a moment then popped back out holding a piece of dried meat. It's eyes where huge and glistening as it said "Wah!" In the cutest, happiest voice that could be on this planet. It then ate the meat, chewing it in a very exaggerated way.

Seph raised in eyebrow in a mix of curiosity and somewhat what the heck! type thoughts. He shrugged and went back to his jeep and got in, starting it back up. The blue fur ball then sat on the chair next to Seph. Seph looked at it with a strange face, "You think your coming with me? For god's sake I'm on a journey to kill an evil entity!" At which the blue fur ball replied. "Waaaaaaah" before curling into a ball and falling asleep. Seph rolled his eyes and hit the gas. He looked at the little blue fur ball. "Okay, if you want to stay with me, then you have to have a name. Okay, I got one. From now on your name is Maggie, Mag for short" The blue fur ball uncurled and rolled over on it's back, asleep, with a bit of drool on the corner of it's mouth. It was snoring and somehow making the wah sound as well. Seph just shook his head and continued staring out into the landscape.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-12 15:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2003-12-12 19:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-05 15:49 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 12, 2003, 10:18 PM
I decided to do break up this chapter, as the next half i hope to be about another thousand words (my usual) and since the first chapter was not that thrilling nor that big. I have some fight scenes in here, but since there are so many enemies it might seem liked i rushed them. Either way the next match is a dual in the 2nd half, and I plan to make it a lot better than how much I go into now. Bare with me if anything seems confusing.

Chapter 2: Will be decided when chapter finished

Seph drove on for another few hours, then had to make camp. When the tent was set, he ate some more jerky and went to sleep. He awoke to find the fur ball curled up on his stomach again. He ignored this, as it was routine for the past three weeks Maggie had been with him.
They broke camp and left. Nothing happened, nothing ever happened on the surface of Ragol, except for bloodshed. In awhile Seph saw a dot in the distance. He figured this must be the black base next on his list. How many had he defeated he wondered, all in a month, driven by a mad sense of revenge.

As the jeep drew closer, the darkness on the grounds of the base showed. This was either the base next on his list, or it wasn't. Either way he was going to kill them. His plan was to attack all the bases, then attack the kid camps where blacks were bread. That would be the hardest part, killing kids.

He got closer to the base, about a quarter of a mile away and activated the jeep's clocking device. It was a rather strange device, when you where in the car you could see it, but as soon as you got out it wasn't visible by normal eyes. In fact the only way to see it is to know where you put it and look for four small indents in the ground where the tires touched the ground.

Seph casually jumped out of the jeep, making sure his sword was in his sheath and that Maggie was close behind him. Ever since she tagged along in battles, he seemed to make people confused when he struck his enemies a nonfatal blow. She was never hit, it was as if the enemy never even saw her.

He walked up to the two guards at the front door. One guard managed a "Hey, hold it, where's your ID?" Before Seph slew them both with a swipe of their necks, lobbing their heads off. The guards were always fools, letting anyone approach them. Seph kicked the door open, from the inside of the base he could tell that this was a military base.

Seph began to walk into the lounge, everyone turned to stare at him. Seph locked eyes with one man, then walked to him. "Pity," Seph said as he rammed his sword into the man's heart, the man's eyes looked astonished. The killing made all the people draw their weapons. It figured since this was a military base, everyone would be military.

One man fired but Seph sidestepped it. The bullet ended up hitting someone else. This made anyone with a gun draw a blade of some sort. As soon as the newly killed man hit the floor, everyone charged Seph. Seph faced the closest man, and sped towards him, ramming his sword through his chest and leaving it there. He then stopped and ran the opposite direction grabbing the sword on his way. He stuck out his sword horizontally and sliced through several people in a charge.

He finally got out of the crowd, and wound up in a corner. The mob quickly pulled their guns and fired. Shots flew everywhere, Seph could barely dodge them, a few even grazed his ribs. Then somehow one shot hit him straight in the gut, burning his flesh and causing mild bleeding. The intense training to hone his skin so it could resist even week bombs had paid off. But the bullet hitting him combined with the speed he was moving at threw him on the ground.

Ten people rushed him with sabers. He got up quickly and parried the first blow, but then another and another and another. He could barely make a move, barely. Seph blocked one strike then ducked and swung his leg tripping the man. As the man fell down Seph snatched the saber out of his hand. He then backed up and threw the saber into a man's heart. He then rushed forward once again and hacked a man, taking his saber and using his own sword and the new saber began blocking blows with the saber then killing the man with his own sword.

Another five minutes and all ten men where dead. The crowd was shocked. Seph took this chance and turned his back to them, then he dashed up the wall and turning so he was running parallel to the ground over the heads of onlookers. He jumped off near a hallway then charged down it, leaving the soldiers behind. Left, right, right, right, left, left, right and Seph was in the room where the self-destruct mechanism should have been, but it wasn't there. The steel door behind then shut itself and locked, then the lights went off. When they came back on a woman dressed entirely in tight black leather up to the neck stood before him.

She had short black hair that reached halfway down her neck. Her entire body was slimmed and toned. She stood just a few inches shorter than him. Her face was young, she was probably the same age as Shrike or a year younger. She had perfectly shaped eyes that where black. Her lips were small and red. Her ears where pointed but short, apparently half newman and half human. Her nose seem to be placed perfectly. She had a rather large bosom, and the nipples made an imprint on the leather.

"Well well Seph, we finally meet. Don't give me that look, news of you destroying bases has spread through the black. Most of them fear you, but I challenge you." As she said this a sword seemed to materialize out of the floor, blade stuck in the ground. It was a Tsumikiri J-sword, just like his own. As soon as Seph saw this he threw the extra saber he was still holding, but the woman took up her sword and knocked it away.

They both charged at each other with equal speed and force. Their swords met and they began a rapid procession of blocks, parries, twists and turns. It all seemed to be a dance. Each person making the sword an extension of themselves. They traded off slices and blows, none connected. The dance of swords continued on for what seemed like hours.

Zargata
Dec 13, 2003, 01:12 AM
GO MAGGIE!!!

Sord
Jan 5, 2004, 06:48 PM
This chapter gets a bit, well...53xxual, (I wrote it like that becuase i have a freaking filter) so it's not for the weary reader...i guess...whatever, here it is.

The clang of metal was everywhere. Before one sound had reached a wall, another was made. Sonic booms where erupting constantly. Yet Seph and Marie wouldn't tire or even seem to be phased by the intense heat from friction. It was because of their clothes. They were coated with a batch of chemicals that repelled heat.

Seph brought his sword down, only to have Marie knock it to the side with hers and follow through with a lunge. Seph did a spinning dodge to his left, bringing his sword around with him to Marie's neck. She held her sword up and blocked it.

They both jumped backwards at the same time, and then leapt at each other. Their swords met in the air and made both of them spin, but they still landed expertly on their feet.

The battle continued on, sometimes on the roof and walls. Both were tiring, panting with the effort. They knew who ever slowed first would lose. That's when Seph had an idea.

Seph charged Marie, but instead of following through spun to the right, holding his blade out at Marie's neck level. Marie laughed wondering why he made a move that didn't hit her. She charged him and he sidestepped to the right before she got close enough for him to dodge and strike back, but he still swung his sword down. Marie thought Seph was tiring and couldn't dodge late into the charge enough to not be hit and try to strike a blow. She still wouldn't stop though.

She charged again, this time Seph did the same thing, only stepping to the left. He then charged her and spun to the side again swinging his sword but not making contact with her skin. They both stood still staring at each other. "I win," Seph said.

"And why's that?" Marie shot back.

"Dodge this blow and you'll find out"

Seph crouched low then charged, holding his sword out straight and his hilt pressed out to his left side. Marie realized that if she dodged to her right the hilt would hit her; if she dodged to her left then he could swing the sword and hit her. So she dashed backwards. That's when it happened.

There was a loud tearing noise and Marie stopped dead in her tracks, so did Seph. He had a smirk on his face. Marie looked down, and then it all made sense. She was missing a lot of leather. From her waist up to her neck a giant piece of leather had fallen out. When Seph had made his last four strikes he had cut the leather with only the tip of his sword, but not all the way through. When Marie had backed up, the rapid change of speed had accelerated her body to fast for the cut leather to stay with it and it ripped off.

Now she stood their in front of him, with even her breast exposed. Seph laughed lightly, for two reasons. One, he was seeing a rather beautiful woman half naked with luscious breast, and two, if she moved her skin would ignite from the friction and she would die.

Seph charged. To him it looked like Marie didn't even move because he was now so much faster then her. When he went to slice the head his hand did a strange thing. It turned; making the flat side of the sword hit Marie instead of the edge. The result was she was knocked down rolling. She was unconscious, but still alive. Seph walked up to her and held the sword point to Marie's throat.

His muscles tensed for the push, but his arm never moved. He couldn't bring himself to kill her. He tried again, to know avail. "What is going on?!" he thought. Then it hit him. He had a passion for the girl. "That's why I can't kill her! Because I'm in love with her!" he was yelling in his brain now, "Crap this isn't good! Now I can't kill her, but if I let her live she might seek me out and kill me!"

He looked at the leather he had tricked Marie into losing. He walked over to it and cut it into several strips, then tied them in special undoable knots that could only be undone by cutting them, to make three strips of rope. Two of them were short and one was long.

He then tied up Marie's ankles as tight as possible in the same fashion the strips were tied together. After he tied her wrists behind her back he tied her arms to herself so she couldn't put her legs through her arms and get her hands in front of her.

He picked her up with on arm around the waist, holding her to the side. He looked at the steal door. He knew he wasn't going to get out that way. Then he remembered when Nulla and Arson had told them their escape story on the way to the eating contest with Shrike.

He picked up Marie's sword and sheath then walked to a wall. He cut a big rectangle in it and stepped through. He looked around. Judging from the boxes and crates he was in a storage facility. No one was there. He went up to the next wall and cut it down. It led outside. Seph stepped out, but something nagged at him. He set Marie down and looked back into the storage room.

He spotted a box labeled bombs. He walked over and opened it up. Sure enough, it was bombs. He picked one up and set it for ten minutes, before putting it back in the crate and closing it. He ran out and grabbed Marie.

He went through his mind the directions he had moved in and realized he was at the west wall. His jeep was on the south. He quickly ran around the building. Having trained for it, he spotted the four indentations in the ground where his vehicle was. He ran over to it and grabbed and invisible handle, pulling it to open the jeep. He stuck his head in and saw the jeep. He deactivated the cloaking device.

He went around the back of the jeep and put Marie in, strapping her leather on a one way hook between the seats. He ran back in front and started the jeep. Turning east, he headed off. A short time later there was a loud boom and a small plume of fire. The bombs wouldn't completely destroy the base, but they would do a lot of damage. Seph smiled, but was still feeling awkward about the girl.

Chapter Three: A Unusually Fast Change of Heart

Marie opened her eyes, at first her vision was blurry, and then it cleared. She was staring at two big, round, black eyes, with blue fur around them. She moved her head back, and she realized she was looking at an animal of some sort. The animal was Maggie, but she didn't know that.

Maggie stuck out its little stubs and poked Marie's cheeks. "Wah?" it said. Marie, flushed with mild rage. "Get away from me you fur ball." She said.

"Wah!" Maggie floated backwards and made what could only be a laugh. It then floated down to Marie's breast and poked her nipples.

"Why you little!" Marie tried to move her arms in front of her and realized she was tied up. Her face red
dened as she flushed with rage. She heard a voice say, "Maggie, leave her alone." To which the fur ball let out a wah and made a small pout before floating to where the voice came from.

She looked at the back of a head and realized it was Seph. "Where am I? Why didn't you kill me?" Marie said in a flat voice.

"You're in the middle of no where. If you haven't realized that you're in a jeep yet under the brown-red sky, then I must have hit you hard. As for why I didn't kill you, I think I'll let you guess. From the way your acting you're not a black. You special or something?"

"No, I'm not black, but I'm not white either. Even though it's none of your business, I'm a mercenary. I also happen to be looking for a challenge. That's when I heard of a single swordsman that could take down a base alone. I struck a deal with the Falz for a one on one challenge with you."

"Are you a gray?"

"What's a gray?"

"Someone in a line of descendants starting from when Dark Falz infected half the population. One person was infected, but never taken complete control of. Since his descendants have control of his or her self, but are still born with a bit of Falz in them, they are gray"

"I don't know about being gray, I only know as far back as my mother and father, also mercenaries. If I had an ID test I would lose half my business. Is that why you didn't kill me? Because you thought I might be a gray."

"No, at the time I still thought you where with the Falz. Later I realized you didn't have an ID, and this talk only made my suspicion greater that you where a gray"

"Then why didn't you kill me?"

"I told you to guess."

"Because you want to die?"

"No."

"You want a challenge?"

"No"

Marie made a silent pause then let out slowly "You find me attractive?"

"Took long enough."

"So that's why." She nodded to herself, to make it seem like it happened all the time, even though it didn't. Most saw her and backed down after seeing her sword at her waist. For a brief moment she panicked over her sword, but then saw it sticking up in the front seat.

She began to think over what was going on. She had finally realized she was talking with Seph with a sort of bored tone, but that everything she said was the truth. This wasn't right. It went against the code.

"Well, where I come from it's against the code of"

"A swordsman to desire an enemy in any way other than a fight" Seph finished for her.

Marie's eyes opened wide. "You know the swordsman's code?"

"Yes. Tell me, is your sword an heirloom?

"Yes"

"Thought so, and do you know where it came from?"

"If you mean my mother yes, further back, no."

"Chances are your family got it from the Agito family. They gave Tsumikiri J-swords to their closest friends, and taught them the code. Only a few swords where given out. Since the Agito family was well known for their swordsmanship and sword making they didn't make friends often, fearing that they wanted only swords from the family and not friendship. My guess would be the friendships started with a person not realizing his or her friend was an Agito.
Because the Tsumikiri J-swords from the Agitos where rare, they were often passed down as heirlooms. I learned that from my instructor, he knew swordsman lore. Your sword bears the mark of the Agito, same as mine."

"Well, now I know where my sword came from and why you know the swordsman's code. The marking wouldn't happen to be that strange character on the base of the blade would it? I've been wondering what it meant, I can't decipher it."

"That's because it's just a mark that doesn't have any written translation, but a man or woman of sword lore could tell you what it meant. "

"So you know the swordsman's code, and yet you still desire more of me than a fight."

"The swordsman code says you can't desire the enemy. And I can't see you as my enemy, therefore I can desire you."

"Never thought of it that way."

"Most people don't, I just like to find loopholes in rules."

At this point Marie's stomach began to growl. Seph laughed and stopped the jeep. He grabbed a plastic bag of jerky out of his pack and stepped between the driver and passenger seats to sit by Marie. He opened the bag noticing Marie staring at the food hungrily.

He laughed again and pulled out some jerky. He took a quick glance at Marie's breast. "Don't stare at me there!" She shouted, almost laughing at the fact she couldn't do anything about it. Seph just smirked and held the jerky to her mouth. She opened up and Seph stuck it in her mouth. She began to gnaw on it greedily.

Then Maggie floated up from the front seat and made a wah before pointing to the food. Seph sighed and gave it a piece of jerky. It quickly took it making a wah of glee before resting against Marie's belly and eating.

"I guess she likes you," Seph said. Marie swallowed her meat.

"Yeah, well it tickles."

"You shouldn't have said that."

"Why?"

"Take a look at Maggie."

Marie looked down into black eyes that showed mischief. Maggie began to tickle Marie with her tail. Marie began to laugh and say to stop, but since she was tied up she couldn't do anything. Seph laughed before finally telling Maggie to stop and feeding Marie another piece of meat.

After Marie finished her jerky and had thought a while she said to Seph "I think I won't be your enemy anymore. So can you untie me?" Seph rolled his eyes and pulled a sharp knife out. He began to move it slowly toward Marie's belly. Marie looked at him with fear in her eyes.

Seph placed the flat of the blade on Marie's tummy. She jumped with a shout of "Ah, that's cold." Seph laughed and cut her ankles loose, then her wrists and arms. As soon as her arms were free she covered her breasts. "You wouldn't happen to have any, um, clothes would you?"

"Only mine, but they should fit. Do you have underwear on?"

Marie went a deep shade of red. "No, I don't" she said, turning even redder.

"Then I guess I'll have to watch you change from the front"

"What!"

"I'm just kidding." Seph said, laughing. Marie elbowed him in the side.

"You'll either have to wear my boxers though, or just my pants," he said, happy about this part.

Marie was beginning to like Seph. He was great with a sword, could joke about sexuality, something most men couldn't do, and had even trusted her enough to cut her loose and feed her. She decided she would like to be with take a chance with Seph.

"I'll wear your pants, no boxers," She said with a teasing smile. Seph smirked and said he was rubbing off on her. He grabbed a pack from up front and pulled out some clothes. When he handed her the clothes she stood up and jumped out of the jeep.

She turned her back to Seph, knowing he would watch. She quickly pulled her leather down, looking over her shoulder to see Seph staring at her butt. She laughed and quickly slid his pant's on, they fell a little down her waist and stopped at a slant, showing a good amount of skin.

She then faced Seph and put the shirt on. The shirt was a smidge tight on her chest, making two impressions, and stopped about five inches above her belly button. Seph whistled as Marie climbed back into the jeep. Once in, she elbowed Seph again.

"I have to ask Seph, why are you being so kind to me? A while ago I would have killed you. How can you forgive me so quickly?" Marie asked.

Seph shrugged and replied. "I guess I'm just that attracted to you. I also don't think you would hurt me. Even if you killed me, you would still die. This jeep starts by my fingerprint and body heat. So if you killed me my body temperature would drop and you couldn't drive. The nearest base is weeks away on foot, and that's traveling at our max speed. There isn't enough provisions to fuel you if you used that speed constantly, and there isn't enough to last a long trek."

"But this jeep goes slower then we can move. How will we have enough provisions to last that long?"

"I can magically grow jerky."

"You're joking!"

"No, it's not that hard to do."

Marie just rolled her eyes and gnawed on some more jerky; Maggie doing the same in her lap. The sun was beginning to set. Seph grabbed the driver chair and pushed it forward so the part you sit on slipped underneath the dashboard, then laid the back part down, then did the same with the passenger seat. Seph then laid the back seats down. When it was done, the jeep seemed to be a bed on wheels.

He grabbed a soft, furry blanket out of another one of his packs and spread it out so they could sleep on something comfortable. He then pulled out some pillows and laid them out.

"What are we going to cover up with?" Marie asked.

"I don't sleep under covers." Seph replied

"Then how am I going to stay warm?"

"Well I could…" he paused as if thinking, "hold you."

Marie laughed and to Seph's surprise and delight said he could. They talked a bit more till it was dark. Then they both lay down. Marie had her back against Seph and he had his arms just bellow her breast with Maggie snuggling against Marie's belly. They all fell asleep quickly.

odie2088
Jan 5, 2004, 09:44 PM
...uh...i'm scared? AHHH! -runs away- -runs back- i forgot...that's an ok fic...i wont say anymore...man, fics are getting kinda messed up nowadays....whatever happened to other things...like, i dont know, CLOTHES? oh well -runs away again- TO THE MINIATURE CAKE THINGIES!

Sord
Jan 8, 2004, 09:35 PM
Just a small notice for anyone who reads this story:

I'm post poning this thing possibly...forever. Honestly i hate it. Look back in the first book and you'll find out i was thinking about scratching the thing right then and their.