PDA

View Full Version : God Items...

joluh
Dec 12, 2003, 08:04 PM
Hummm which one are the best or just worth searching for them!?!? also which IDs are better!?!?

I think the only ones that worth it are God Mind/HP/Arm/Battle and that's all

And if i'mt not wrong Skyly and Redria

NoxiousOne
Dec 12, 2003, 08:11 PM
Redria finds the most by itself (only one to find God/technigue and Battle). Skyly and Viridia find several Hunter ones. Whitill finds perfect resist really easliy BUT THAT'S IT (so don't pick itfor units)! Purplenum and Pinkal can find God/Ability. Purplenum and Greennill can find God/Arm pretty easily too. But overall definitely Redria. My bro has two God/Arms a God/Body and a Devil/Technique and he's not in Ultimate with his Redria yet.

Dhylec
Dec 12, 2003, 08:21 PM
ur god selection may be good for non-droids
but not quite ideal for all chars http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
non-maxed droids w/o sd can always use a g/pow or two
i think g/ability is most useful http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hrith
Dec 12, 2003, 10:29 PM
God/Battle, only one I use.

Soukosa
Dec 12, 2003, 10:55 PM
It pretty much depends on what kind of char you have and want you want to do with them, which in turn would determine which units you'd want and which IDs would be best for those.

joluh
Dec 12, 2003, 11:02 PM
On 2003-12-12 19:29, Kefka wrote:
God/Battle, only one I use.

If my characters were as high as yours, then i could say the same, hehehe

Hummmmm i think i'll hunt every area with God Items drop with my Redria =D, thanks for the advice

StrongBad
Dec 13, 2003, 01:52 AM
Other than God/Battle and God/Ability, I think God/Arm is the best and it is easily found by Skyly Hildeblue. With Skyly you can also get a really easy God/HP from Nar Lilly. Redria gets the only God/Battle and its not that hard of a drop. God/Ability is gonna be kinda hard to get though. I'd say your best bet is Purplenum Tower runs but if your not online, I think it might be easier for Pinkal.