PDA

View Full Version : BroadBand Adapter HELP

soccerdudegy
Dec 12, 2003, 09:24 PM
Ok, I have the notion to buy a Broadband adapter, but I have no idea what I am doing. It would be very helpful if someone else out there who had one would answer to this forum...neways, here are my questions:
If i have a road runner acount, withh this count as my isp for the gamecube? Also, will I have to pay another monthly fee for access to episode 3 online too? (if u have any other useful info, plz pst as well) thanks

VioletSkye
Dec 12, 2003, 09:45 PM
On 2003-12-12 18:24, soccerdudegy wrote:
Ok, I have the notion to buy a Broadband adapter, but I have no idea what I am doing. It would be very helpful if someone else out there who had one would answer to this forum...neways, here are my questions:
If i have a road runner acount, withh this count as my isp for the gamecube? Also, will I have to pay another monthly fee for access to episode 3 online too? (if u have any other useful info, plz pst as well) thanks

Your Roadrunner service will indeed count as your ISP. I'm using Comcast which is also a cable service.

Your HL is universal, meaning that you will be able to play PSO ep. 1 & 2, and PSO ep.3 with just one HL.

If you need help with the broadband adapter once you get it, post here also and people will try to help you get everything set up correctly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-12-12 21:40 ]</font>

ShadowFOrce
Dec 12, 2003, 11:49 PM
I'm the same as you. I use roadrunner. So uh yeah it works...

Rich_T
Dec 13, 2003, 08:13 AM
its all relativly easy, and any problems can be sorted out by looking through these boards.

just one thing before you take the online plunge:
What memory card are you using?
unofficial memoey cards ( ie not Nintendo branded) can cause problems with PSO, and you run a greater risk of coruption/charatcer loss and item loss, this is due to how the different memory card broands compress and store the data.
As PSO's online mode, acesses the memory card frequently the risk of coruption with unofficail cards is greater.