PDA

View Full Version : sinow

RaikoStormX
Dec 12, 2003, 10:40 PM
whats the best strategy dealing with sinow beats with a melee force?

joluh
Dec 12, 2003, 10:49 PM
Shifta + Deband + Jellen + Zalure... other than that, i don't know, that works for me even on Ult Ruins =D

A2K
Dec 12, 2003, 10:58 PM
Get a HUcast to stand in front of you. lol

lain2k3
Dec 12, 2003, 11:03 PM
daggers and sabers have animations that will push back sinows enough to finish a combo.

try your luck with ancient saber, red saber, twin chakram, or P-arms blade.

other than that, use mechguns.

joluh
Dec 13, 2003, 01:33 AM
On 2003-12-12 20:03, lain2k3 wrote:
daggers and sabers have animations that will push back sinows enough to finish a combo.

A note to any meele Force: G-ASSASSIN SABERS +25!!! that's all you need ^_~ or Angel Arp to females

joluh
Dec 13, 2003, 01:34 AM
On 2003-12-12 22:33, joluh wrote:

On 2003-12-12 20:03, lain2k3 wrote:

A note to any meele Force: G-ASSASSIN SABERS +25!!! that's all you need ^_~ or Angel Arp to females

Hrith
Dec 13, 2003, 08:35 AM
Make an effort on your topic title next time.

_Sinue_
Dec 13, 2003, 03:42 PM
RAbarta is your friend. It may cost alot of TP to get him frozen, but it's worth it for the free hits you get in on him. SD/JZ, as usual.

Mechguns are good for juggling, but they're generally very weak. Daggers and DoubleSabers are stronger - but you have to be up close to use em. I wouldn't even consider a Slicer as an option.

Is it just me, or is the game bias towards HU's when dealing with Sinows. My HUmar has no problems "Juggling" them doing about 400 per strike.. but my FOnewearl can take a 900 HP chunk out of him with her Red Saber and he won't even flinch. WTF?

RaikoStormX
Dec 13, 2003, 05:53 PM
Anyway, i did another mines run and i put shifta+deband on my shortcut keys. They helped a lot. I basically did the following combo: S/D + Gizonde + 2 saber slashes. That dealt them pretty good damage. I getting better weapons soon enough, though, so the rest of mines shouldn't be a problem.

Does Mines only go up to Mines 2, or is there a 3? Same goes for Ruins.

joluh
Dec 13, 2003, 06:49 PM
Oh you're on normal, first timer

Well 2 lvls of mines and 3 lvls of ruins =)

Kupi
Dec 13, 2003, 07:44 PM
Here's my hint for dealing with them: always let them make two attacks before trying to attack them back. I don't mean two arm swipes, I mean two pairs of arm swipes. Right after they finish and start trying to jump backward, hit them with a full combo and follow them when they jump. Next, they'll either step forward to attack you, in which case just start over, or try to use their arm move, in which case you pretty much have a free kill if you press the attack.

KaFKa
Dec 15, 2003, 03:20 AM
On 2003-12-12 19:49, joluh wrote:
Shifta + Deband + Jellen + Zalure... other than that, i don't know, that works for me even on Ult Ruins =D

sinows appear in the ruins!? since when!?

back on topic...
s/d/j/z and a attack pattern of hit-run-hit-run some more-hit-hit-hard hit should be enough to take them down...