PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Diana and Zato

Zargata
Dec 13, 2003, 02:29 AM
Hey this is my first Fan Fic so enjoy!
"Diana and Zato"
By Diana Rudin (aka Zargata)
Chapter 1
As Diana walked, her feet went deeper into the snow.
"Oh god".how long have I been out here? There is no more food or water left, I better kill a rappy and get dinner. But,I don't think rappys would be out here in the snow this late..Zato, I need your help." A small red cat with out back legs came out of Diana's bag.
"Brrrrrrrrr! It's cold! What do you want? I need my sleep!" Zato said while eating a monomate.
"That's my monomate, give it now!" Zato spite out the monomate into Diana's hand. It was cover in drool for Zato. "Oh god! I think I'll barf!" Diana said dropping the monomate to the ground.
"HEY! That is mine!" Zato yelled floating out of Diana's side bag, and grabbing the monomate. "Stupid snow! It's my monomate, not yours! But no! You take it then you don't want it! STUPID HUnewearl!!!"
"What was that last thing Zato?" Zato glared at Diana than went back into Diana's bag. "Can you at least hand me the map?" The world map came flying out of her bag and onto the snow. "Oh your to kind! I will get you one day Zato!" As Diana looked onto the map, it looked like she was in the middle of nowhere. "Hmm....If I go south I can get to a teleporter into town, but where and when can I find something to eat? Hmm If I go north to the forest I can get some rappys. What should I do?"
"Well you could just ask for help you now." A man said.
"Ok who said that?"
"I did." A man stepped out of the darkness and into view. He was a RAmar, taller than Diana, and with a dark blue Sato floating above his shoulder. "The name is Valon. And this is my Sato."
Zato came out of the side bag and next to the other Sato. He hit it two times with his paw, It did not move. "some sato"

(not done yet)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zargata on 2003-12-12 23:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zargata on 2003-12-12 23:33 ]</font>

Sunblast
Dec 13, 2003, 11:52 AM
LOL, is this gonna be a fic all about Satos?! Sweet! I like Zato. He's funny. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sord
Dec 13, 2003, 01:44 PM
score one for zato! if this is going to be all about obnoxious little sato's, this is going to be funny.

Zargata
Dec 14, 2003, 01:14 AM
you like it?! wow! i love zato!

Sunblast
Dec 14, 2003, 01:32 AM
LOL, don't we all?
*Sunblast offers Zato a hug, but Tails (my Sato, for those that don't know) crosses his throat with his paw.