PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else have a character about level 40?

General_Leo
Dec 13, 2003, 02:45 AM
My character is level 40 and I was wondering if my guy is too weak / strong to be where he is. If anybody else is about level 40, please tell me where you are in the game.

RAmar: Level 41
Weapon: Sniper +30 and spread +5
Area: I have beat all of Episode 1 on normal and all the way through Episode 2 and am now at the seabed. I have also gone through episode 1 on hard to the ruins.

anwserman
Dec 13, 2003, 02:55 AM
You could probably start Episode 2 on hard without breaking a sweat.

From what I've heard, the rule of thumb is that if you can survive throughout a difficulty level quite fine in Episode 1, you can start Episode 2. Basically, you've made it through Episode 1 hard ruins fine, you should be able to tough out Episode 2 on hard mode too, or at least the beginning (Temple and Spaceship).

PhatDiddy
Dec 14, 2003, 12:05 PM
if i were you i would beat falz on hard, at level 40 it shouldnt be that difficult. specially since ur a ranger the last form will be alot easier. im not sure bout episode 2 but of what ive played of it its not alot harder than ep1, uve got nuthin to lose, just do sum of it on hard.

Spider
Dec 15, 2003, 03:58 AM
I didn't beat Olga Flow till level 40, just didn't have the patience to figure out how to kill his second form, then I beat Ep 2 on hard at 60 and on Vhard at 70 something (with HUmar). Just go at your own pace.

Nai_Calus
Dec 15, 2003, 04:30 AM
Eh, you can take it just fine. Hell, you should already be half done with Ep1 VHard.

MaxBuster
Dec 15, 2003, 02:28 PM
My newest character is about lvl 46 and is in V.Hard Ruins. I want to hunt for a few more rares before getting into Ultimate. Depending on which character you are, you should be able to get into Ultimate after lvl 40.

Spider
Dec 18, 2003, 07:06 AM
On 2003-12-15 11:28, MaxBuster wrote:
My newest character is about lvl 46 and is in V.Hard Ruins. I want to hunt for a few more rares before getting into Ultimate. Depending on which character you are, you should be able to get into Ultimate after lvl 40.

The average character with no luck on rares and mediocre items I would have to suggest about 60.

MaxBuster
Dec 18, 2003, 10:05 AM
All I know is that if my character has more than 400hp then I'll have a great shot of killing Falz on V.Hard. Having strong weapons/techs only means that I'll kill him faster, nothing more.

ironchef111
Dec 18, 2003, 05:48 PM
yeha that is true but if that isn't your only charater you can always borrow the mag from a higher level charater theres nothing wrong with that right

Ecool
Dec 19, 2003, 12:03 AM
I got through Ep. 1 Hard mode at level 26.. lol I just finished Ep. 2 on VHard with my lvl 79 HUcast

Claudia_Final
Dec 19, 2003, 03:10 PM
I usually breed a very strong mag then train up a character(with lots of special weapon) I find it faster...

PS I can't get pass the mine in Ult Merry Christmas!

gamer232323
Dec 19, 2003, 04:25 PM
My character

Miyuu
Oran
Lvl. 41
Weapons:like 5 rares i can use i dont wanna name
Levels:Normal Episode 1
Did 3 Quest on normal
I am curntly on episode two seabed hard
I tried facing olga flow but lossed so today or tomarro im gonna go whoop up on his but
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif