PDA

View Full Version : Bad artist looking for good one.

Sirus
Apr 8, 2001, 07:32 PM
Greetings everyone, I am in search of a fairly talented artist who could do me a big favor and draw my PSO character for me (Obviously, i'm a horrible drawer, or i'd do it myself ^^). My handle on PSO is the same as it is here and I usually hang around US ship Titania block 14. On a side note, anyone looking to form or recruit new people for a clan is welcome to ask me. I am a level 26 Humar and always play honorably. I am fond of RP as well, so clans that engage in it are particularly welcome to ask. *looks over post* Oy, that sounds like a damned resume. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif Oh well, I look forward to meeting any of you guys who are interested online soon!

sailor_jan
Apr 10, 2001, 02:30 AM
Do you want the pic to be normal sized, or sd? As for clans, try this place:http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/GOMD/main.html
I'm a member there. It's filled with great people. Maybe some of them are artists.

Sirus
Apr 10, 2001, 10:09 AM
I would prefer it to be normal sized, and thanks for the link, i'll be sure to check it out!

sailor_jan
Apr 10, 2001, 12:13 PM
No problem. Sorry I couldn't help you with the picture. I can draw sd okay, but normal sized characters look funny.

Sirus
Apr 10, 2001, 10:32 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, an SD character would be kinda neat. Where do you usually hang around and at what times are you on?

sailor_jan
Apr 11, 2001, 12:31 AM
I usually hang out in Ariel, but I've invaded Miranda recently. I don't have a set time when I play, though. Email me at [email protected]. We can meet sometime.

Wien
Apr 11, 2001, 09:27 AM
Hey, if still need an artist let me know. I'll also need to know size and medium.

Sirus
Apr 11, 2001, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I still need someone to draw a regular looking picture of my character, where do you usually hang out? Oh, and what did you mean by size and stuff?

Wien
Apr 12, 2001, 01:19 AM
I usally hang out in some where in Oberson typicaly in block 1,2,or3.
I ment how large of a pic. and if u want pencil or color.

Sirus
Apr 12, 2001, 01:48 PM
Hmm, well i'd prefer a large pic in color, if thats no problem. Whats your name on PSO? I could try and find you some time.

Wien
Apr 12, 2001, 09:09 PM
My PSO charater's name is Wien. He is a HUmar with a green mohalk and he wears the red and gray/black outfit. I'm usally in OBERSON 1 or 2 betwen 3:00pm and 12:00am

Wien
Apr 12, 2001, 09:11 PM
My PSO charater's name is Wien. He is a HUmar with a green mohalk and he wears the red and gray/black outfit. I'm usally in OBERSON 1 or 2 betwen 3:00pm and 12:00am