PDA

View Full Version : What's the fuss about my gender?

Barubary6
Dec 13, 2003, 10:34 PM
Why do so many people fight over whether I'm male or female? Omg I'm so tired of it. >_<

-- Barubary

OniTatsujin
Dec 13, 2003, 10:36 PM
can we just call you it, it would solve everything

Black000Moon
Dec 13, 2003, 10:39 PM
On 2003-12-13 19:34, Barubary6 wrote:
Why do so many people fight over whether I'm male or female? Omg I'm so tired of it. >_<

-- Barubary

maybe u turn some people on? idk i mean damn people look at the little thing under the name.......

Monomate
Dec 13, 2003, 10:43 PM

-- Barubary

could it be that some of us don't know and would like to?

*becomes barbara walters*
So, Barubary, are you...are you male or female?
*/becomes barbara walters*

*becomes jackass lawyer*
Let's examine the evidence shall we?
In the defendant's account information, Barubary's gender is listed as 'Female', and Barubary's title is 'Mistress of the Dark'. That's 'Mistress', not 'Mister'. I'd say it's pretty clear that the verdict is Female. I rest my case.
*/becomes jackass lawyer*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Monomate on 2003-12-13 19:47 ]</font>

MasterJoel
Dec 13, 2003, 11:10 PM
people don't argue about your gender. everyone agrees you're masculine. people argue about your sex.

SPEAK ENGLISH PEOPLE! stop trying to be politically correct and messing up your grammar.

Nai_Calus
Dec 13, 2003, 11:20 PM
Because people are lifeless losers with nothing better to do than worry about somebody else's business. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetically sad. Jesus, people, lay off and leave Baru alone already. -_-;;; Don't you have something better to do? Like flame each other in the cheaters board, or gasp, get on PSO and level and hunt for rares or something? Shit, I wish I had the free time to worry about people's gender. I'd devote it to something useful. Like crocheting a tea cozy or something equally stupid. >P

Oy. *offers hugs to those that want them and goes back to mountain of mind-numbing Java homework*

Firocket1690
Dec 13, 2003, 11:21 PM
What's the thing about my gender?
Ever seen the before/after Fresh Kills ?

>_<

On the other hand, most girls don't really want to spend their time hacking stuff, so most ppl thihnk of you ad a male. I don't know you too well, so I wouldn't know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2003-12-13 20:22 ]</font>

Aunt_Betty
Dec 13, 2003, 11:21 PM
Baru doesn't have a gender, nor is neuter.It is actually a program who can hack it's self and other electronical enhanced divices. "It" (you could say) makes a bluetooth connetion to another device. Everything that is electronicly enabled has a bluetooth,the creaters don't admit that it has it.

How does it do a long distance hack you ask?

Simple,to makes a bluetooth connection and goes on to another one.

BARU was made by a teenager in college student who had nothing to do. The program was called BARU6.exe,an interactive program who would talk to you. But when that student left college,he put it on a floppy disk.

Then palm devices were invented. That person wanted baru on the go. So he did. He got bluetooth and that was when trouble started.Baru wanted to hack and cause mischeif.It crash networks and released things to the public that we're from the goverment.

Baru grew to know how to hack into games for the beifits of people. But would got it's intrest was PSO.Barubary then hacked everything possible.

Well that's my theory,(sips tea.)

Don't ban me I just made a theroy.

MasterJoel
Dec 13, 2003, 11:27 PM
On 2003-12-13 20:21, Firocket1690 wrote:

i have never seen anyone argue about whether you were masculine, feminine, or neuter.

Uncle_bob
Dec 13, 2003, 11:55 PM
Do you have a penis? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Bradicus
Dec 14, 2003, 12:21 AM
This topic was done to death in FK... Lets just agree that males are pigs, and leave it at that.
*wallows in mud*

anwserman
Dec 14, 2003, 01:20 AM
I could care less about whether or not which gender you are, but I always get confused and forget whether or not you're male or female (don't ask me why I forget but I do)... and I always feel apprehensive about using him/her in a sentence about you because I sencerely don't know and if I can, I always use Barubary.

So, this whole thread might just be about people like me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Saiffy
Dec 14, 2003, 01:25 AM
On 2003-12-13 20:55, Uncle_bob wrote:
Do you have a penis? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

thats not something you ask a person, in public, or out of public, or in a dirty dream http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

KaFKa
Dec 14, 2003, 01:29 AM
...the only people that seem to care are either idiots or flamers.

personally, i could care less, but since most of the posts ive seen seem to be structured in (what would be asumed as) a male way, i would venture to say male, but it doesent matter, now does it? i just call barubary barubary and be done with it. simple idea, no?

Mixfortune
Dec 14, 2003, 01:50 AM
For me, it's NOT a matter of "whoo, let's poke the circus sideshow!", because to me, it's nothing weird or odd for females to have those sorts of interests. I just prefer to not run the risk of offending someone for calling them a certain gender/sex and getting it incorrect. I try and structure my posts so that I just refer to member names, unless I know for certain what their gender/sex is. I never take it upon myself to ask others, as that is more of a personal issue, and is not something others should force out if the person in question does not feel like divulging such information.

And that is that, for me.

polishedweasel
Dec 14, 2003, 02:54 AM
Well, then why don't you just tell us what the fuck you are?! You could've done it in the beginning of the thread. Me thinks you just like the attention.

_Sinue_
Dec 14, 2003, 06:24 AM
I never really cared - you're just a screen name as far as I'm concerned. What I wonder is.. which Baru is the real one? There's been like.. I dunno.. several of them. I doubt you're the one who use to work for CMGSCCC. The whole Snapple-TFSO death thing kinda revealed that something wasn't right, expecially since it confused most of the people at CMGSCCC - even the ones I've seen somewhat closely associated with the Baru over there, like Sadness of Delsaber and Meddy.

Hell, for all I know you ARE Meddy. She was also female and knew how to "Hack" fairly well.

-Luke-
Dec 14, 2003, 08:33 AM
If people think you are a guy and you are a girl, its because most hackers are male, and they would rather think that it was a guy who hacked PSO, not a girl.
If you are a guy, and people think that you are a girl, its because of your title and your account info that says you are female. Its not a big deal, if you don't want the confusion then announce your gender to the whole damn site. It shouldn't matter, and if people argue about it they should be round-house slapped, kicked in the behind and told to go to bed if its after 8 pm.
Luke

Aunt_Betty
Dec 14, 2003, 10:04 AM
On 2003-12-13 23:54, polishedweasel wrote:
Well, then why don't you just tell us what the fuck you are?!

YoU SaId FuCk oN tHe iNtErNeT!But that's not the point;there are many redeeming qualities of Baru.After all it gave us the Sealed J-Sword theroy.

Ness
Dec 14, 2003, 11:47 AM
She told us all that she was a female so that's what I believed. Bogus-kun was the one that wnet all crazy about everthing. I really don't see sop many people care about gender on the internet.

Kasumi19
Dec 14, 2003, 11:49 AM

-- Barubary

Why does it matter? I know I could care less whether someone is male or female. I see no reason for people to argue over someone's gender/sex. It is a really immature and stupid thing to do. At least in my opinion it is.

If you are tired of it, just tell whoever the people are that are practicing this immature behavior what gender you actually are. Create a signature that boldly states it. Then everyone will hopefully know. If these arguments happen to be on PSO then make all of your guild cards say what gender you are.

If people still do not get it after that, then they are just too stupid to even worry about and are not worth the time and effort it takes to be frustrated with them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kasumi19 on 2003-12-14 08:50 ]</font>

anwserman
Dec 14, 2003, 12:45 PM
Oh. Just noticed the word "Female" in your profile.
I apologize for using the masculine versions of pronouns when referring about you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dime
Dec 14, 2003, 02:25 PM
BRUBARY is the hot. I want some haxxor sexxor.

KodiaX987
Dec 14, 2003, 02:33 PM
You guys are all a bunch of fish who swallowed bait, hook and line. More than that, you almost swallow the fucking boat and the fisher as well!!!

Dime
Dec 14, 2003, 02:36 PM
On 2003-12-14 11:33, KodiaX987 wrote:
You guys are all a bunch of fish who swallowed bait, hook and line. More than that, you almost swallow the fucking boat and the fisher as well!!!

You got us there, oh, metaphor master.

-Luke-
Dec 14, 2003, 04:05 PM
eh?

Ness
Dec 14, 2003, 04:40 PM
On 2003-12-14 11:36, Dime wrote:

On 2003-12-14 11:33, KodiaX987 wrote:

You got us there, oh, metaphor master.

I understood it and ,for the most part, he's right.

AUTO_
Dec 14, 2003, 05:14 PM
From this day forward Barubary will be recognized as a male until he denies it.

Why?

Cause' it's my word against yours--and neither of us has a fucking clue.

LamerPanda
Dec 15, 2003, 02:15 PM
Heh, this whole thing reminds me of Richter, but that's a different forum~

Does it make a difference?

Unless you intend to stalk Baru or something, no, it does not.

So who cares? Drop it and find a more productive use of your time.

Lets just agree that males are pigs, and leave it at that.

How about no. >_>; Generalizing is bad, mmkay.

Ever seen the before/after Fresh Kills ?

TEH TRAUMA!11--

If you have a problem with being hit on, tell people to stop it or don't go around flaunting your sex in the first place.

Guile
Dec 15, 2003, 04:46 PM
If it means anything Barubary, I don't give a fuck.

Superguppie
Dec 16, 2003, 11:12 AM
If I read the comments here and in other threads right, pretty much noone makes a fuss about what's in BaruBary6s pants. The only one that does seem to care is that BogusKun guy. And all the others (including me) have been doing is trying to find out why. Maybe BaruBary6 knows of something that happened between them that warrents the kind of hatred I feel when BK is at it again.
And has anyone noticed BogusKun hasn't responded yet? He has been spouting more of his filth elsewhere...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2003-12-16 08:16 ]</font>

BrokenHope
Dec 17, 2003, 05:39 AM
On 2003-12-14 03:24, _Sinue_ wrote:
I never really cared - you're just a screen name as far as I'm concerned. What I wonder is.. which Baru is the real one? There's been like.. I dunno.. several of them. I doubt you're the one who use to work for CMGSCCC. The whole Snapple-TFSO death thing kinda revealed that something wasn't right, expecially since it confused most of the people at CMGSCCC - even the ones I've seen somewhat closely associated with the Baru over there, like Sadness of Delsaber and Meddy.

Hell, for all I know you ARE Meddy. She was also female and knew how to "Hack" fairly well.

It is the same Baru from CMGSCCC.

Monomate
Dec 17, 2003, 05:03 PM
you guys...i'm starting to think this is a trap...'What's the fuss about my gender?' and inside is the biggest fuss about gender yet...we've been had yo...

or maybe i'm just digging to much into it...

LamerPanda
Dec 18, 2003, 06:19 PM
The thing is, who cares?

Does it matter if you've been "had"? The only thing that can really be hurt is your pride.

I don't get why there's such a fuss over it when it REALLY MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER. o_o Except giving us a pronoun to use. Big whoop.

Ness
Dec 18, 2003, 06:43 PM
On 2003-12-17 14:03, Monomate wrote:
you guys...i'm starting to think this is a trap...'What's the fuss about my gender?' and inside is the biggest fuss about gender yet...we've been had yo...

or maybe i'm just digging to much into it...

That's what Kodia and I have been saying all along.

KodiaX987
Dec 18, 2003, 09:15 PM
I called first, bitch. You're just a follow-along! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Barubary6
Dec 19, 2003, 02:20 AM
On 2003-12-15 13:46, Guile wrote:
If it means anything Barubary, I don't give a fuck.

It means a lot, *hugs*.

-- Barubary

RuneLateralus
Dec 19, 2003, 03:24 AM
Here is some advice for people who think it is so important to know the gender of people when it is not really important.

Learn to imagine that all people who you never met on the net are nothing more than some generic shape with smiley face on it. It could be a marshmellow, a stick figure, or even octagon. You can avoid some awkward moments that way (like the time I thought this person who sometimes went by Madison was a girl, when it was really the person's nickname and it was really a gay guy...true story).

soulja2244
Dec 20, 2003, 04:01 AM
Why do you need to start a thread about it?
Sounds like you just want the attention to me.

KaFKa
Dec 20, 2003, 04:07 AM
...this is a rants forum, correct?

polishedweasel
Dec 20, 2003, 07:23 PM
On 2003-12-20 01:01, soulja2244 wrote:
Why do you need to start a thread about it?
Sounds like you just want the attention to me.

Who are you? And why are you on my message board?

But, meh. Says Baru is female in the personal page. Title:Mistress of the Dark.

Well? Anyone else need any more clues?

JohanCC
Dec 20, 2003, 10:59 PM
Another clue: Barubary's mood is cute.

But really, why should it matter wheter Baru is a guy or girl?

Link00seven
Dec 20, 2003, 11:05 PM
I don't know WHY people fuss over stupid things like someones gender, but hey, let them fuss http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Sometimes it can be funny.

KodiaX987
Dec 20, 2003, 11:24 PM
I got a better idea.

Baru, take a pic of your privates. There's a 50% chance us men will be rewarded.

Link00seven
Dec 20, 2003, 11:53 PM
On 2003-12-20 20:24, KodiaX987 wrote:
I got a better idea.

Baru, take a pic of your privates. There's a 50% chance us men will be rewarded.

lol, I doubt THATS going to happen...

leave Baru alone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

kingmurp
Dec 21, 2003, 09:33 AM
Baru is a valuable PSO community member. No matter how you look at it. Hate hackers, you hate Baru. Like information, you like Baru. Now just so you know Baru whatever floats your boat, just remember I respect you, as do other people.

-Geshtar-
Dec 21, 2003, 03:09 PM
why dont you guys do something simple..

"Barubary, what is your sexual gender. Male or Female."

is that so hard to do instead of read baru post once and then you all fuss at one another while Baru sits back and laughs at you for fussing over a penis or vigina? Its that simple. Ask Baru and you will know the answer.

martian_man
Dec 21, 2003, 03:35 PM
be quiet or ill lock you....w8...no

well dont see why people would mainly point out baru when you cud mistake most ppl on this forum by there avatars and signitures

-Geshtar-
Dec 22, 2003, 01:29 AM
Yes...why yes you could mistake others. But it appears this is the Baru only question oddly.

I made my sex fail safe though. hint the "Scott" The Grand Hunter in my title. also in mah profile, but other people...I seemed to notice boys put there gender, girls do not.

This may vary sometimes of course. But "most", not "all" girls have no gender specified so if your no gender on profile, your a woman.

This varies though as I said, so dont whine to me about it not being true http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Mystil
Dec 24, 2003, 01:06 PM

-- Barubary

Because a female hacker,is very rare, if they are not, then they make themselves very obscure. Men hold the majority in the 'hacking' world. When your name got splashed everywhere after DC PSO's destruction if you will, everyone quickly assumed you were a guy. Because all the hackers are mostly men.

I however had no idea that you are also at Csccc. I figured you were someone using 'her' name. I've been going there since they were created.

Either way, male, female. Matters not. You're a person with mad computer programming skills.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-12-24 19:42 ]</font>