PDA

View Full Version : PSO DROIDS?

megatron
Apr 8, 2001, 08:53 PM
how many people use droids on pso? let alone ranger droids i go almost all over the us ships and all i find are hunters/forces. I was looking to make a team called deceptacons....but only humans joined so....where are all the droids?

Cube
Apr 8, 2001, 09:17 PM
I am a Droid. King of all androids to be exact. When it comes to droids, im cream of the crop. No need for any other posts, this is the only one you will ever need. I am a HUcast to be exact.

note-Cockyness was implemented on purpose.

Little_Nei
Apr 8, 2001, 09:33 PM
I have a RAcaseal named Xenobia. Its been awhlie since I've played her, but shes somewhere between level 50-60 now. I usually just play a locked game with a friend of mine, but since he quit I'll probably be playing public games again when I do go on with her.

AdamW
Apr 8, 2001, 10:12 PM
Yes, I am a HUcast as well. It's actually rather interesting to play as a HUcast because, believe it or not, I believe it is the most diffucicult character to play. If you're looking for more of a challenge, give a HUcast a try. You'll find in your later levels it is actually a bit of a challenge.

Orphennoonna
Apr 8, 2001, 11:39 PM
<font size="2">My original character that I have is a RAcaseal. Whenever I am playing, it seems like the only RAcaseals that I see are on at night. I've only seen like two during the day. Oh well.</font>

MechDan
Apr 9, 2001, 01:28 AM
Androids aren't as popular because they can't use techniques (duh). I like them, though. My main character is a RAcast, a terribly underrated class. But hey, I can solo V-Hard Ruins doing over 300 damage per hit with my lowly Charge Spread, so I can't complain.

Plus, at maximum size the RAcast is just plain bigger than everyone else. Why, the shotgun actually doesn't look laughably oversized on a big RAcast...

megatron
Apr 9, 2001, 11:27 AM
thanks for the replies everyone! i think that tp users are overrated, plus i think it is tougher on droids because we cannot heal ourselves on a whim like humans can(we actually run out of supplies) but i think that makes the game a little more difficult,which is good...besides seeing a BIG racast with an inferno bazooka hulking over you has got to intimidate some people(cept for my mag....crappy madhu...looks like a starfish)*sigh* o well

WarWolf
Apr 9, 2001, 12:01 PM
Hey, sounds like a blast, I'm a HUcast and love it

It's a challenge, because you don't have multiply weapons to choose from, like having a sword in one hand and magic in the other to attack something, you have one weapon, one choice, to kill or be killed, you run out of trimate and telepipes, you are done, no tp to help heal you, no tech. to give you a way out.

Bela
Apr 9, 2001, 12:07 PM
Hey man, my mag turned into Ila and it's like, a force mag. Shifta and deband! Ooh! I'm kickin' some ass now!

--Bela

Deathkiller
Apr 9, 2001, 12:38 PM
Im an RA cast set to the maximum size (not the rediculouse size with the WIDE SHOULDERS and the chicken legs that is really popular now-a-days) but I guess you could say the 2nd talles, thickest, but NOT WIDEST (those shoulders just suck) anyhoo... Im an RA cast, ive only ever been an RA cast, oh shure, majic is ok, but its weaker than just firing your weapon and actually COSTS (in the long run) MESETA for you to use, and that's not my cup of tea, i save my money! And the fluids i find go straight to me mags so they are nice n' strong, I bow down to no KING of androids though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif I would have to be the strongest android out there, im a level 100 and don't none of you doubt the powers of my Spread needle+15 and Heavens punnisher+15 which were MADE just to send people (LIKE YOU *points*) Into the burning inferno of beyond which is waiting for ya'. (that made no since what i just typed!) Anyway, PHEAR ME anyway and yeah im an RA cast, once again RE-STATED i can run through the ruins on very hard and score instant killes withought even wasting a single meseta and never have to worry about picking up dumb swords with un-memorale names. For me the game's as easy as PLAYING QUAKE! which might be why ilike it so much, EVEN THOUGH UT RULES THE WORLD, its as easy as playign QUAKE! (I only say quake because it is a 1 sylabel word and there for makes what im talking about seem even EASIER by making it easier to type, even though im not one of the lazy type; infact i do SO indeed LOVE trying to explain every minor detail of something to you as thouroughly and as undestandably as possible, so that you might comprehend it. [And no that wasnt a RUN ON SCENTENCE!]) Ok ok now your going to go on and read it foryouself just to see if it WASNT a run on scentence, YOU HUMANS ARE ALL THE SAME! Just because you can't see traps, get phrozen, stunned, poisoned, or even worse KILLED while we androids never have to worry about ANY OF THAT, much less NEVER worry about "fluids" or other such non-sence items, you think you can judge us and single us out!

WELL OK SO WE ARE THE BIGGEST CHARACTERS IN THE GAME THAT SINGLES US OUT MORE DON'T IT! I BET YOUR JUST "HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOYIN" that theres SOME other thing to DESCRMINATE UPON ANDROIDS ABOUT!

-_- HUMANS!!!

Your god damned MONKEYS! ALL OF YA!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

AxemPunanny
Apr 9, 2001, 01:06 PM
Deathkiller, I think your RAcast programming is a lil scrambled right now. Go check it out.

As far as this Deceptacon business, that would be nice to have a -cast team, or even a RAcast/caseal team. I haven't played one of those yet.

I think the reason for -cast chars not being too popular is there doesn't seem to be much customizations with the chars themselves. I've tried checking out HUcast customizations, but there isn't much to offer, and RAcast/caseals don't have much more to offer. So it makes most -cast chars look the same.

DCMarine (RAcast)

Lmnopia
Apr 9, 2001, 02:21 PM
you know how hard it is to get a all force game??? you cant... even if you did you could never beat dark falz less you had a legendary grass saber like me cast confusion

Core
Apr 9, 2001, 03:19 PM
crazy......

Cube
Apr 9, 2001, 04:10 PM
As King of All Androids its my responsibility to sit here, and do nothing.

What?! isnt that what kings usually do?