PDA

View Full Version : Another Seal J-Sword Theory (Read if you want)

RamenNova
Dec 14, 2003, 02:20 AM
I got bored and was just thinking since I had nothing else to do. Maybe Unsealing the J-Sword has something to do with beats, that time thing, I think thats whats it called. Anyways I went to read stuff about the sword. I happened to stumble on "How to Unseal the J-sword theories" and read about that guy who unsealed his j-sword by killing his friend on battlemode and unsealing it. But when his friend tried it didnt work. So this made me think a lil, could it be possible it didn't work becuz of the beats? Eh this is probably annoying people I kinda noticed people get pissy when they talk about unsealing the sword ^_^; Well have fun with whatever your doing and Marry Christmas! Hope you get whatever you wished for! you greedy Basta*ds ;P

Toruxxx
Dec 14, 2003, 02:25 AM
lol nooo not another jk ^_^ merry xmas to u ^_^ anyway u might of not read this thread that barubary posted saying that u had to kill 23000 monsters to unlock it that is supposed to be the way u unlock it i belive her but i dun have the patience to do it lol.

Toruxxx
Dec 14, 2003, 02:29 AM
heres the link to it http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=70268&forum=7&140

Bill
Dec 14, 2003, 02:31 AM
future quest future quest future quest FUTURE QUEST FUTURE QUEST

KaFKa
Dec 14, 2003, 02:34 AM
its after an amount of enemies, mine usealed after four months or so of use, so its definately a kill thing...

RamenNova
Dec 14, 2003, 02:44 AM
0_o they found the way to unseal it? nice.
How come they dont post it on those special sections for the j-sword then? O well still nice that they found a way but thats alot of enemies my Hucast will be all rusty by the time I kill that much. I guess its time to visit Normal mode again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RamenNova on 2003-12-13 23:44 ]</font>

RamenNova
Dec 14, 2003, 02:47 AM
ACK >.< its rite there on that sticky post. I didn't think they would update that. Bleh

Aunt_Betty
Dec 14, 2003, 03:29 PM
You really are from Jupiter aren't you?

Stormsworder
Dec 14, 2003, 03:36 PM
Who knows. You may have to kill the enemies or wait a certain amount of time. Heck, you may have to ask it "Please pretty please with a cherry on top. OK, I got that from a story I read: A crazy Soul Calibur II Blooper day.