PDA

View Full Version : Saddam = 0wn3d?

Atax
Dec 14, 2003, 06:48 AM
Noticed just now that Saddam has 'apparently' been captured. All the pay TV 24 hour news channels here in Aus are ranting on and on about that he has been captured, while the minority say it's uncofirmed.

Personally I'm skeptic, and will remain so till ruomurs turn to real evidence, and I see saddam's body.

Discuss.

ABDUR101
Dec 14, 2003, 07:00 AM
...which body double will it be?!

oooo the suspense. o_O

Spartan117
Dec 14, 2003, 07:59 AM
They have officially confirmed him and went through just about every test possible including DNA. When captured he had a long beard and lost weight. They found him in a crawl space.

ABDUR101
Dec 14, 2003, 08:04 AM
Yeah, it's confirmed. He was down a "spiderhole" about 8ft or so, which was part of a wall, with a fan/vent and so on. They had already searched there before as well. He did'nt offer any resistance, not a shot was fired.

Looks really gruff and grizzled, what you'd expect from someone living in a hole. o_O

A winner is you! > Iraqi people

Spartan117
Dec 14, 2003, 08:11 AM
News said there was slight resistance and one shot was fired. One shot on the leader of Iraq. Remember the heavy resistance with Uday and Qausay. I dont get it. Why didnt they put up more of a fight with Hussein or are they planning something http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif ...

-Luke-
Dec 14, 2003, 08:13 AM
Damnation, ya beat me to it, I just saw the released footage on BBC a couple mins ago. It is him, no doubt, and the US government is damn proud of itself. I wonder who got the 25 million $ reward that was offered for his capture... if it was a soldier would they get the money?
Luke

_Sinue_
Dec 14, 2003, 08:14 AM
Maybe they hid all those "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Iraq had in Saddam's chest.. and they're just waiting for him to be deposed someplace in the US before setting them off.

:rolleyes:

SorceressofTime
Dec 14, 2003, 08:34 AM
On 2003-12-14 05:14, _Sinue_ wrote:
Maybe they hid all those "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Iraq had in Saddam's chest.. and they're just waiting for him to be deposed someplace in the US before setting them off.

:rolleyes:

hahaha good one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
yeah heard of the news an hour or so ago. good to hear that he's finally captured but what about the weapons of mass destruction??? >_>

lol. yeah and who would get the money? the government? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif how would that work? XD

kingmurp
Dec 14, 2003, 08:41 AM
He's hoping to become a peaceful matyr. In kind of an evil ghandi way, like on celebrity death match.

Dhylec
Dec 14, 2003, 10:31 AM
On 2003-12-14 05:41, kingmurp wrote:
He's hoping to become a peaceful matyr. In kind of an evil ghandi way, like on celebrity death match.

lol.. how ironic, but what the heck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Getintothegame
Dec 14, 2003, 12:30 PM
Yay.

Congrats to the troops out there.

anwserman
Dec 14, 2003, 12:30 PM
Well, this capture gave my mom the impression to wake me up at 7AM CST this morning. I saw a picture with him on a beard, turned on my computer and ran my ATI TV, and I recorded an hour worth of footage on my PC.

Went back to bed after 5 minutes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Firocket1690
Dec 14, 2003, 12:33 PM
Darn!!
I was going to make my own thread ...
Oh, and you forgot the link (http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/sprj.irq.main/index.html).
I personally think that Bush should go find somethign better to do. He just went to some middle eastern country and took some guy outta his hole! Isn't that to a certain degree, kidnapping ?
-_-
I usually don't argues much for politics and whatnot, but still ....

anwserman
Dec 14, 2003, 12:36 PM
Um, it could be kidnapping.

Unforunately (for Saddam), we're the ones with the most power in the country, so we make the rules and its not kidnapping.

So, when Saddam was in power, with all those people who he killed ruthlessly, is that called murder or using his dictorial power? Its just how you see it.

Allos
Dec 14, 2003, 12:48 PM
Have you guys seen his photo yet? He looks sorta like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Anubis_
Dec 14, 2003, 12:52 PM
Darn!!
I personally think that Bush should go find somethign better to do. He just went to some middle eastern country and took some guy outta his hole! Isn't that to a certain degree, kidnapping ?

You know what, this may seem a bit far fetched.. but, I realy dont think the President is in Charge of the country.. I think The board of Deffense is in Charge of the Countries military actions.. I realy dont think the President has much say.. It only seems that way becasue thats what the country wants us to believe..

Everyone says, Bush invaded Irag without consent of the Global Administration, But i realy think is was the decision of the American Deffense board..

I think all the pressident does is take care of national financial problems and sighns things..

The Board of Deffense does all the war decisions.. the presidents job is just to sit their looking important, taking the blame for all their actions..

Firocket1690
Dec 14, 2003, 12:54 PM
On 2003-12-14 09:36, anwserman wrote:
Um, it could be kidnapping.

Unforunately (for Saddam), we're the ones with the most power in the country, so we make the rules and its not kidnapping.

So, when Saddam was in power, with all those people who he killed ruthlessly, is that called murder or using his dictorial power? Its just how you see it.

We on the other hand, are living in some huge bossy country whom abuses it's power.
Why should we care if some little asshole is killing his people somewhere in the Middle East ?!
Why does Bush care about some little asshole killing his people somewhere in Middle East ?!
Well, there ya go. we have a crappy president (so what if I hate bush?!) and he'll probably eventually kill Saddam.

I didn't intentionally take this side of the debate, but wtf. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jaks
Dec 14, 2003, 01:08 PM
You know, all we had to do was to have someone shout
"Ollieollieoxenfree"(remember Hide-and-Seek) and Sodamn Insane would have popped up and said "Hah I win!" then the army wouldn't have had wasted so much time! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Stormsworder
Dec 14, 2003, 02:36 PM
If they found Sadam in a hole, then they might find Osama in a trash can.

KaFKa
Dec 14, 2003, 03:10 PM
On 2003-12-14 05:13, L_evans wrote:
Damnation, ya beat me to it, I just saw the released footage on BBC a couple mins ago. It is him, no doubt, and the US government is damn proud of itself. I wonder who got the 25 million $ reward that was offered for his capture... if it was a soldier would they get the money?
Luke

no, the foot soldier wouldnt get the reward, his commanding officer most likely would :rolleyes:

Getintothegame
Dec 14, 2003, 03:23 PM
On 2003-12-14 09:48, Allos wrote:
Have you guys seen his photo yet? He looks sorta like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Heh, wow, he does!

Reenee
Dec 14, 2003, 04:47 PM
On 2003-12-14 11:36, Stormsworder wrote:
If they found Sadam in a hole, then they might find Osama in a trash can.

ALMOSTED LIEK OSCARR TEH GROUCHO!

Stormsworder
Dec 14, 2003, 05:01 PM
Hey, it could happen. Imagine Osama hiding in a trash can next to your house. Wouldn't that be scary?

KaFKa
Dec 14, 2003, 05:05 PM
On 2003-12-14 14:01, Stormsworder wrote:
Hey, it could happen. Imagine Osama hiding in a trash can next to your house. Wouldn't that be scary?

*walks outside with a baseball bat and beats the living shit out of all the garbage cans on his street*

i didnt hear any screaming, so i dont think hes there...

Monomate
Dec 14, 2003, 06:35 PM
On 2003-12-14 14:01, Stormsworder wrote:

scary...my trashcan is enormous...it could certainly hold master bin laden...
*goes out and checks trash can*

ick...smells like bin laden...but i really don't wanna get that smell all over me...

googles
Dec 14, 2003, 09:47 PM
the person that tiped them off about his location gets the money.

MasterJoel
Dec 14, 2003, 10:32 PM
On 2003-12-14 09:33, Firocket1690 wrote:
He just went to some middle eastern country and took some guy outta his hole! Isn't that to a certain degree, kidnapping ?

kidnapping? tell that to the millions of his own people that he had killed to better himself (and only himself). i call it taking a fugitive into custody so he can get the punishment he deserves before being cast into the pits of hell. i say we torture him to near death and then nurse him back to "health" before beginning the process over again for every person he needlessly killed. and then kill him. and then defile his body.

Black000Moon
Dec 14, 2003, 11:17 PM
now its time to break the law 'cruel and unusual punishment' for what the us government gonna do to sadam...*thinks of pervertic painful ideas*

KaFKa
Dec 14, 2003, 11:23 PM
On 2003-12-14 20:17, Black000Moon wrote:
now its time to break the law 'cruel and unusual punishment' for what the us government gonna do to sadam...*thinks of pervertic painful ideas*

like...

burning his skin with white-hot butter knives?

drying out his eyeballs with iodized salt?

pulling his finer/toenails out by the roots?

systematically breaking every bone in his wrists and ankles?

prodding his burnt flesh with small needles?

shooting him up with cocaine, but not hitting any veins/arteries?

using a barbed-wire wrapped baseball bat and beting him on the chest/back?

cutting his lips and cheeks open and folding the skin back?

taking a sledge hammer to his nuts? (if theyre there)

and finally killing him by shooting him with a m-16 to the stomach?

those would be nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NKOTB
Dec 14, 2003, 11:31 PM
He will be tried in Iraq and publicly executed.

Firocket1690
Dec 14, 2003, 11:55 PM
On 2003-12-14 20:23, KaFKa wrote:
[insert all the tortures KaFKa thought of here]

those would be nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

... How about papercuts across the side of the lip and papercuts between fingers and toes ?
hurts like a little bitch, or so I've heard. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dhylec
Dec 15, 2003, 12:53 AM
lol..
oi Kaf, where the heck do u come up with such 'cruel & unusual' punishments?
hm yet.. sadistically fit for mad-as_ lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KaFKa
Dec 15, 2003, 12:57 AM
On 2003-12-14 21:53, Dhylec wrote:
lol..
oi Kaf, where the heck do u come up with such 'cruel & unusual' punishments?
hm yet.. sadistically fit for mad-as_ lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

my mind is a scary place, my spud, a scary place...

Morfos
Dec 15, 2003, 01:02 AM
I say, give Saddam to a group of angry Muslims he victimized.

KaFKa
Dec 15, 2003, 01:12 AM
On 2003-12-14 22:02, Morfos wrote:

thats worse than anything could think of... youre scary morfos...

MasterJoel
Dec 15, 2003, 01:13 AM

whom will most definately torture then murder him... finally something we can agree on!

Aredhel
Dec 15, 2003, 09:43 AM
And so the bloodlust begins....

Shouldn't you all just be happy that a head enemy was captured? People 1000 years ago would have been quite grateful for such a military victory - the enemy king has been found and detained! Hurrah!

If you argue that it was thousands of years ago that we would have been grateful for such a thing and that human society has evolved and grown since, then I implore you to re-read the posts of malicious torture towards a deserving albeit fellow human being.

Please keep in mind that I'm truly not pacifist or a warmonger - I just want the people to look into themselves for the enemy most of the time. If it's truly possible for our society to evolve, then it is necessary for people to demonstrate a little inner-reflection.

*throws a little more magnesium on the ephemeral fire of hate*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aredhel on 2003-12-15 06:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aredhel on 2003-12-15 06:45 ]</font>

RuneLateralus
Dec 15, 2003, 10:10 AM
What? No one wants to go apache on him?

NKOTB
Dec 15, 2003, 10:14 AM

excellent

kingmurp
Dec 15, 2003, 10:56 AM
I think we should just throw him in jail, with the people that he imprisoned. Now it's time to activate Bush's real plan with all that new found oil land. BUILD TEXAS2, or New Texaco! n.n

Kemon
Dec 15, 2003, 01:08 PM
On 2003-12-14 20:31, NKOTB wrote:
He will be tried in Iraq and publicly executed.

haha...good

FeVer
Dec 15, 2003, 05:27 PM
I think they should peel his skin off, cut his eyelids off, and dip him in salt water, then tie him to the ground under a water facet, and let it drip onto his forehead until he goes insane, or his skull caves in from saturation (I love the chinese tortures...)
Take knives and swlide them between his hip and upper leg bones, and make him walk...

Cut his fingers off, and set a plate of food infront of him that you could only cut through with a fork and knife...

break his legs and arms, and tie them back towhere they heal at a helariously odd angle.

Make him watch Gene Simmons for three days strait.

Force him feet first into a pool of hungrey pirahnas.

Rip his ears off...

castrate him with a red hot, rusty, dull, salted butterknife...

force air into his bloodstream with a hyperdermic needle...

Give him that needle rlaxation, but hit all the wrong nerves...

Stab him in the back of the spine with a needle, and leve it there, until he seces to be able to move, and starts bleeding from every hole in his boddy.

Put him in one of our world famous jails, and don't give him any soap on a rope...

strap a grenade to his lower body, and pull the pin.

Strap him to a wall, and throw knives at him, actually hitting with every one.

Rip his nipples off...

chain him to a wall, and beaty him with a board with rusty nails on it.

keel hull him...in sea urchin filled waters, with weights strapped to him... (thats where they tie your ancles with a rope, and drag you behind the ship...)

give him terrible plastic surgery, then force him to live in a zoo...

surgically replace his arms with his legs, and his legs with his arms...

strap him to a missle, and launch him into space...

force him to listen to the woirld's most annoying noise for a week.

Feed him only dogfood, and mashed up raw meat for several weeks.

tie his amrs, and legs, then throw him off of a plane...

Rip his heart out, and make him watch as it stops beating, just before he dies...

Delsaber
Dec 15, 2003, 05:33 PM
You mean Richard Simmons?

I say just jail him and let him rot.

MasterJoel
Dec 15, 2003, 05:44 PM
On 2003-12-15 06:43, Aredhel wrote:

If you argue that it was thousands of years ago that we would have been grateful for such a thing and that human society has evolved and grown since, then I implore you to re-read the posts of malicious torture towards a deserving albeit fellow human being.

i have a really hard time seeing saddam as anything but inhuman.

Deathscythealpha
Dec 15, 2003, 07:03 PM
Wow, lots of people into torture here, its kinda...worrying.

Dont you think half those things your saying should be done to him makes you nearly as bad as him? Torture him to death and you will have the rest of the world after you for the same reasons everyone was after Sadam.

ABDUR101
Dec 15, 2003, 07:36 PM
On 2003-12-15 16:03, Deathscythealpha wrote:
Wow, lots of people into torture here, its kinda...worrying.

Dont you think half those things your saying should be done to him makes you nearly as bad as him? Torture him to death and you will have the rest of the world after you for the same reasons everyone was after Sadam.

Yeah, funny, when Saddam did it it was called "murder", "genocide" and broke many laws regarding how prisoners of war were to be treated. Hmmmmm.

Although if anyone took the time to realise, that if he were kept alive, his life imprisonment would be a very large blow to those who followed him. Most who learned of his "capture", stated they were dissapointed that someone who preached to fight to the death gave up without a fight and was even caught laying down.

Killing him, no matter how degrading, won't make a difference, it would just fuel the hatred of those who followed him into doing more malicious acts. Besides, I'm sure he'd take a nice quick death(which is all that would be offered, there would be no sadistic torture) over a life of degradation and everyone who once revered him, hating him for his pure cowardice.

Sheesh, and all of you thought you had "cruel and unusual punishment" and "sadistic" ideas down pat. Hah.

JohanCC
Dec 15, 2003, 11:30 PM
.. No torture methods? But it's so fun....
I got a few:

Hang him by his toenails and beat him with a sharpened pencil!

Have him get bit by a very venomous scorpion, then immedatley give him the vaccine

Have him dive in a pool full of sharp razor blades

Force him to clean public bathrooms with his tounge

Drop somthing very heavy on his feet several times.

Cut it off

Kick him in the ass with a steel toed boot with a sharp point at the end

Force him to watch old educational movies for 3 days straight, nonstop

That's all I can think of right now...

Aredhel
Dec 16, 2003, 10:08 AM
On 2003-12-15 14:44, MasterJoel wrote:

So you've actually met the guy and know he's truly inhuman? All you know is what the media has told you and I'm not sure about anyone else here, but I'd rather make MY own opinion rather that the suggested calls to hatred. I never said that we should let Saddam go free or help him in anyway, but we shouldn't succumb to the innate desire to pick apart our enemy piece by piece. After all, isn't denying what we inherently feel the only thing that keeps us from being inhuman?

Aredhel
Dec 16, 2003, 10:10 AM
On 2003-12-16 07:08, Aredhel wrote:

So you've actually met the guy and know he's truly inhuman? All you know is what the media has told you and I'm not sure about anyone else here, but I'd rather make MY own opinion rather than be swayed by the suggested calls to hatred. I never said that we should let Saddam go free or help him in any way, but we shouldn't succumb to the innate desire to pick apart our enemy piece by piece. After all, isn't denying what we inherently feel the only thing that keeps us from being inhuman?

Aredhel
Dec 16, 2003, 10:10 AM
On 2003-12-16 07:10, Aredhel wrote:

[quote]
[quote]

So you've actually met the guy and know he's truly inhuman? All you know is what the media has told you and I'm not sure about anyone else here, but I'd rather make MY own opinion rather than be swayed by the suggested calls to hatred. I never said that we should let Saddam go free or help him in any way, but we shouldn't succumb to the innate desire to pick apart our enemy piece by piece. After all, isn't denying what we inherently feel the only thing that keeps us from being inhuman?

BogusKun
Dec 16, 2003, 10:38 AM
DONT KILL SADDAM!!!

He is one of the best South Park characters!

kingmurp
Dec 16, 2003, 10:44 AM
The media is supposed to be fair and unjust. Also thats why we are going to let the Iraqi courts handle things. The death penalty is acceptable over there. If that is the punishment fo the crime you commit. I get speeding and parking tickets for my violations of the road. If Humanity gives someone death for there crimes against humanity then I'll abide by that decision. I won't agree. Nothing is more precious than life. Even if it's a life a vicious dictator who wants to make people believe his beliefs.

NKOTB
Dec 16, 2003, 12:58 PM
If you people that that think Saddam is not bad would like to see proof, Iraqi torture and murder videos are not hard to find online and I suggest you watch some, or try to anyway. You'll have a different opinion of Saddam afterward.

hollowtip
Dec 16, 2003, 03:20 PM
On 2003-12-16 09:58, NKOTB wrote:
If you people that that think Saddam is not bad would like to see proof, Iraqi torture and murder videos are not hard to find online and I suggest you watch some, or try to anyway. You'll have a different opinion of Saddam afterward.

Exactly. The media doesn't feed you pure BS. Sure there is a lot of exageration and smudged statistics but there is at least a shred of truth behind the reporting, you just have to be able to sift through the propaganda.

MasterJoel
Dec 16, 2003, 04:28 PM

So you've actually met the guy and know he's truly inhuman? All you know is what the media has told you and I'm not sure about anyone else here, but I'd rather make MY own opinion rather that the suggested calls to hatred. I never said that we should let Saddam go free or help him in anyway, but we shouldn't succumb to the innate desire to pick apart our enemy piece by piece. After all, isn't denying what we inherently feel the only thing that keeps us from being inhuman?

maybe you misread my post. i said i had a hard time seeing him as anything but inhuman. i never said i knew him. i never said i let the media bias me. and if you actually knew anything about me, you would realize that i would love to see justice done to saddam, but not with torture and death. this would make us hypocrites. i'd like to see him live the rest of his life in humiliation, as abdur had said. but, in the same respect, i think it's up to the new government of iraq to decide (which looks like it's going to happen that way). now, we're all on the same page. ::ahem::

FeVer
Dec 16, 2003, 05:04 PM
Ok... so if he kills thousands of people then that gives him the right to live? I'm thinking that Bush being for Texas will execute him... isn't the death penalty still goin on in texas?

ABDUR101
Dec 16, 2003, 05:20 PM
On 2003-12-16 14:04, FeVer wrote:
Ok... so if he kills thousands of people then that gives him the right to live? I'm thinking that Bush being for Texas will execute him... isn't the death penalty still goin on in texas?

...they're not bringing Saddam to Texas for the trial. =B

Some people just don't understand the concept that the death penalty is only a really minor feeling of "victory" for those who want revenge? And that letting him live a life of prison, which makes him a reminder of even those considered to be the utmost of diabolical can have their legs torn out from beneath them?

Not many have heard that sometimes there are worse fates than death itself?

DeathCheese87
Dec 16, 2003, 10:18 PM
think they could force feed him some pork products?

ABDUR101
Dec 16, 2003, 11:11 PM
On 2003-12-16 19:18, DeathCheese87 wrote:
think they could force feed him some pork products?

I doubt force feeding pork in an attempt to defile him as a muslim takes much precedence considering he's killed un-countable people who were innocent.

I mean, do you honestly think his ambition in life was to be a good follower of Islam? Heh.

KaFKa
Dec 16, 2003, 11:16 PM
saddam (left uncapitalized for a reason http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) was a vicious dictator that killed many upon many people in his bloody rise to power. torturing heads of state before finally killing them off and replacing them with more loyal subjects, only to kill THEM off in his paranoid quest for ultimate world domination.

...at least thats what i heard...