PDA

View Full Version : Just Telling

gamer232323
Dec 14, 2003, 05:42 PM
Well i'm at olga flow on hard. i have flowens sword, blade dance,G assasins sabers(THE best), rappys wing, club of something, bloody art, and brace knuckles. I still haven'n beaten him and i'm a lvl. 40 HUcaseal(pretty darn lame). I''m going to go beat him tommorow or some other day. I just wanted to tell peeps that.

I know your laughing^.^at my lvl on olga flow but i have never played passed the vr areas before and i was leveling up to usse my rares. With g assasins being my best.

Dhylec
Dec 14, 2003, 06:27 PM
hmm so what problem might u be facing?
frequent stomping? not enough dolls? etc?

joluh
Dec 14, 2003, 07:57 PM
But why making the thread!?!? do you have a problem or something!?!?

Btw Sange and Yasha/Asuka are the bests Twin Sabers, not G-Assassin Sabers =P

navci
Dec 14, 2003, 08:10 PM
On 2003-12-14 16:57, joluh wrote:
But why making the thread!?!? do you have a problem or something!?!?

Btw Sange and Yasha/Asuka are the bests Twin Sabers, not G-Assassin Sabers =P

I think he meant the best twin sabers he has is G-Assasin's sabers...

RadHaz
Dec 15, 2003, 03:55 AM
hmm, they are twin swords, not sabers, ne?
Hey, Navi, I saw my first Pal Rappie tonight! I got...
a monofluid, lol.

gamer232323
Dec 15, 2003, 04:26 PM
I just posted this forum because 1 i'm not online so i have no one to talk to about this and 2 my brothers would be like "Great you know i probably would all the stuff you have but the file corrupted" So. And i guess theres a 3rd
IM BORED

joluh
Dec 15, 2003, 04:55 PM
On 2003-12-15 13:26, gamer232323 wrote:
I just posted this forum because 1 i'm not online so i have no one to talk to about this and 2 my brothers would be like "Great you know i probably would all the stuff you have but the file corrupted" So. And i guess theres a 3rd
IM BORED

I'm a offliner too...

Oh anyway did you beat him!?!? =O

ilr2000
Dec 15, 2003, 08:10 PM
This reminds me of a great Chris Farley sketch on Saturday Night Live. It was the "Chris Farley Show", and he had a famous actor come in for an interview. He asked him questions like "Y-you remember.. that one scene.. where you shot that guy... and jumped off a building.." And the actor would say "Yeah.. why?" And Chris would say ".. yeah that was really cool" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Yeah, that was really funny http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

gamer232323
Dec 15, 2003, 08:19 PM
I'm going to beAt him before christmas break(yes im in school) I'n not bored but tired now
And i feel a little better now cause i was lookin at this guide for what lvl. you should be for what level(like the forest) and i looked at SEABED and ity said lvl. 40 yaaaaaaaa i'm not a loser. ...
*did i say that outloud
lol
(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

Mindcooler
Dec 15, 2003, 09:02 PM
Well i'm at olga flow on hard. i have flowens sword, blade dance,G assasins sabers(THE best), rappys wing, club of something, bloody art, and brace knuckles. I still haven'n beaten him and i'm a lvl. 40 HUcaseal(pretty darn lame). I''m going to go beat him tommorow or some other day. I just wanted to tell peeps that.

I know your laughing^.^at my lvl on olga flow but i have never played passed the vr areas before and i was leveling up to usse my rares. With g assasins being my best.

WTF?! I am lv 63 and I haven't beat Olga Flow on NORMAL! Am I missing something?

kevlar_pso
Dec 15, 2003, 09:41 PM
lol @ilr2000

gamer232323
Dec 16, 2003, 04:10 PM
Your at lvl. 63 and still on NORMAl!!!!!!!!!!
YOu are definently joking.lol
Right??

joluh
Dec 16, 2003, 11:04 PM
On 2003-12-16 13:10, gamer232323 wrote:
Your at lvl. 63 and still on NORMAl!!!!!!!!!!
YOu are definently joking.lol
Right??

and I haven't beat Olga Flow on NORMAL

Guess that answer your question... and btw i've never beat olga flow, cause i hate EP2 =D, i've beated him just once on normal... too short, too easy, too boring, too annoying... i'm waiting to get lvl121 so i can use my DF FIELD, and here i got Ult Flow =D

badbitz
Dec 16, 2003, 11:17 PM
your problem is yur prolly not raising ur mag right or something...

i dunno, not beating olga on norm at lvl.63 is kinda...weak

you are an offliner right?
ach 3/4 of people that play PSO are offliners
ACH

Mindcooler
Dec 16, 2003, 11:50 PM
Eh, I am not joking, And I almost never play offline.

RFB
Dec 17, 2003, 03:07 AM
Mindcooler, if you've NEVER battled Olga Flow, go and do it...

You remember the sensation you had when you saw Dark Falz for the first time in your life? It was something like "Christ, I'm done for!!!", right? Well, in Olga Flow, the first time it's like "O_O ARRRRRRGGGHHHH THIS...THIS MUST BE A NIGHTMARE... THIS CANT BE!!!! but it has pretty cool music... BUT THIS CANT BE HAPPENNING!!" or at least, it was like that to me. So go and beat it at hard or Vhard. Normal now is just tooooooooooo easy for your lvl.

joluh
Dec 17, 2003, 03:28 AM
On 2003-12-17 00:07, RFB wrote:

You remember the sensation you had when you saw Dark Falz for the first time in your life? It was something like "Christ, I'm done for!!!", right? Well, in Olga Flow, the first time it's like "O_O ARRRRRRGGGHHHH THIS...THIS MUST BE A NIGHTMARE... THIS CANT BE!!!! but it has pretty cool music... BUT THIS CANT BE HAPPENNING!!" or at least, it was like that to me. So go and beat it at hard or Vhard. Normal now is just tooooooooooo easy for your lvl.

To me it was like, oh you are SOOOO ugly!!! and your name it's Olga, that's a Girl's name in spanish, ahahaha oooooh i love your sword =D

Mindcooler
Dec 17, 2003, 02:15 PM

I HAVE battled Olga. Last time I was lv 62. I was no match for him (her). Now I am lv 65. I don't fancy my chances. And how am I going to beat Olga on hard or vhard if I can't get through Olga on normal?

Btw Joluh, you really need to shave those armpits.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mindcooler on 2003-12-17 11:16 ]</font>

joluh
Dec 17, 2003, 02:34 PM
On 2003-12-17 11:15, Mindcooler wrote:

I HAVE battled Olga. Last time I was lv 62. I was no match for him (her). Now I am lv 65. I don't fancy my chances. And how am I going to beat Olga on hard or vhard if I can't get through Olga on normal?

Btw Joluh, you really need to shave those armpits.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mindcooler on 2003-12-17 11:16 ]</font>

Hehehe, it's the hat -_-'

-Luke-
Dec 17, 2003, 03:57 PM
Yeah yeah...heh
Luke

gamer232323
Dec 17, 2003, 04:23 PM
seriously i have no idea how you havent beaten him on normal when i probably will beat him on hard soon(i think i'm waitin for the weekend to beat him) you should have a 2nd or 3rd lvl mag and at your lvl. probably go omn mutyplayer hard and get some rares and stomp all over that normal olga blow DIE DIE DIE
muhahahahahahahaha

Mindcooler
Dec 17, 2003, 10:21 PM
seriously i have no idea how you havent beaten him on normal when i probably will beat him on hard soon(i think i'm waitin for the weekend to beat him) you should have a 2nd or 3rd lvl mag and at your lvl. probably go omn mutyplayer hard and get some rares and stomp all over that normal olga blow DIE DIE DIE
muhahahahahahahaha

2nd or 3rd lvl mag?

I run through vhard all the time, taking every weapon I can hope to wield someday.. I thought that I was a badass with my Flowen's Sword, Musashi and Varista.. And I have been feeding my mag all sol atomizers I could find.

RicoRoyal
Dec 17, 2003, 11:30 PM
Chris Farley: "Y-You remember... umm... Y-you-member when you were in that band... th-the Beatles"

Paul Mccartney: "Yes... yes I do"

Chris Farley: "That was awesome...."

gamer232323
Dec 18, 2003, 04:29 PM
Mindcooler i have no ablolute idea why you still cant beat normal olga flow. I have no idea how normal can be that hard
you should kill him in one hit at lvl63
I say you go in kill him and go out
again i say olga flow DIE DIE DIE DIE http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

Mindcooler
Dec 19, 2003, 03:04 PM
Mindcooler i have no ablolute idea why you still cant beat normal olga flow. I have no idea how normal can be that hard
you should kill him in one hit at lvl63
I say you go in kill him and go out
again i say olga flow DIE DIE DIE DIE

OK, perhaps I will have a go at the seabed and olga flow this evening. I'm lv 77 and have two or three scape dolls.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mindcooler on 2003-12-19 12:11 ]</font>

gamer232323
Dec 19, 2003, 04:10 PM
good luck have fun and dont die!!!!!!!!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

Mindcooler
Dec 19, 2003, 09:49 PM
OK. Lv 78 and equipped with four scape dolls (can you equip scape dolls?), I went down the drain pipe to Mr/Ms Olga. First part went very faster this time with a Varista. At the bottom of the shaft, I was THIS close to have experienced a 0 HP situation. Just lucky to have some dolls in my pack. However, I grabbed my friend Mr Machete-type weapon and gave Olga a good beating. It soon came to an end.

Came to an end. Yes..

I really didn't expect it to end there... It felt even shorter than EP1 and left a lot of questions unanswered. But that ending scene was SWEET.

Anyway..

What am I supposed to do now?

gamer232323
Dec 20, 2003, 06:13 PM
Man finally
good job you beat normal olga at what lvl 73 (snickers)
I say you go fly through very hard mode and go on to
ULTIMATE!!!!!! DumDumDumDum Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lol
again good job and have fun!!!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif