PDA

View Full Version : Do you Have A Pink_ID ....

RalfWiggum
Dec 15, 2003, 12:26 AM
what items do you find ... i cant find any special wepons ...... does pink suck

joluh
Dec 15, 2003, 12:34 AM
You'll never learn how to use guides right!?!?

There's a bar in the left side of the page, where V 1, 2 & EP 1& 2 Info it's, click on Item Findings, then Pinkal...

And btw if you're not a Hunter or a Force, Pinkal will be horrible to you =)

I think it's good for Hunter cause i've found like 30 Luck materials, and several HP, Power and Defence ones, also the rare partisans are pretty good

OriginalLacan
Dec 15, 2003, 01:28 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71601&forum=7&4

trunkszero
Dec 15, 2003, 04:21 AM
no pinkal doesn't suck

i have red sabers and stag cuterlys with pretty good percents to back that up

lain2k3
Dec 15, 2003, 06:45 AM
yes, pinkal is easily the worst ID in the game. It cant find any decent rares easily, except the above stags and red sabers.

those hundreds of storm wands and the like are useless after the first 3.

gae bolg, brionac vjaya suck too.

LadyRedComet
Dec 15, 2003, 07:04 AM
Meh, Pinkal's not the best, but it's not the worst (thus far for me Purplenum takes the cake, but I'm waiting til I get that character to ultimate before I really form an opinion). I've found some decent stuff, like the aforementioned stags, vjayas, gae bolg, storm wands, but I also found some decent junk (ie. Magic Rock Moola, TP/Revival, God/Mind x4). Mind you, all the good stuff is for a Force and my Pinkal is, of course, a Hunter.

PJ
Dec 15, 2003, 07:57 AM
On 2003-12-15 04:04, LadyRedComet wrote:
(thus far for me Purplenum takes the cake, but I'm waiting til I get that character to ultimate before I really form an opinion)

*points to sig* Most of those were from my Puprlenum FOmar (Except the Agito 1975 with my Pinkal and the S-Berill's Fists with my Redria.

Yes, my only problem with my Pinkal character is that it seems the rares I want will never show up though...

Caves > Nano Dragon > Red Box > My brain (Hmmm, a ranger weapon I can't use... maybe it's Red Mechgun? Hey, this is an Ultimate mode Nano Dragon, it could be ANYTHING) > That last word jinxed me > Guilty Light >_< (And I know the rares are fixed, but it really did bother me).

The Brionic was a surprisingly nice find, just because it is so cool! (Not like the other 2 partisans). And all the enemy locations for Storm Wand Indra really are annoying (While doing Seat of the Heart for my Ragol Ring [Which I forgot to de-equip while doing an ultimate online tower ;_;], Sinow Spigell dropped a rare (Very Hard), and so I think, hey, this is Very Hard, and this is Sinow Spigell! This HAS to be good!...

Storm Wand: Indra >_<)

Ok, I'll stop now. That's enough http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PaleKid15
Dec 15, 2003, 11:34 AM
If you look at the drops, pinkal is the worst ID. Those who think otherwise are either stupid, or have had unusual luck. (ex:finding Tri shield from morfos, or finding 1975 agito and thinking it's good)

PJ
Dec 15, 2003, 12:14 PM
On 2003-12-15 08:34, PaleKid15 wrote:
If you look at the drops, pinkal is the worst ID. Those who think otherwise are either stupid, or have had unusual luck. (ex:finding Tri shield from morfos, or finding 1975 agito and thinking it's good)

Agito 1975 is strong, it's special only makes it more so useful. Yeah, so you get hurt. At level 1, the HP - 50 would be bad, but when you get to the point where you can use it without a mag easily, then you should have enough HP to use it efficiently.

There's no question that the katana combo is horrible, but the special makes up for it.

Please, try a weapon first before criticizing it.

lain2k3
Dec 15, 2003, 03:04 PM
On 2003-12-15 09:14, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

Agito 1975 is strong, it's special only makes it more so useful. Yeah, so you get hurt. At level 1, the HP - 50 would be bad, but when you get to the point where you can use it without a mag easily, then you should have enough HP to use it efficiently.

There's no question that the katana combo is horrible, but the special makes up for it.

me and him have both tried the weapon out.

I, on the other hand, have used it extensively, and the special is ridiculously innacurate., I maxed my HUnewearls ata (199), and equipped it and went to the forest offline. I tried out the special, and to my suprise, the damn thing couldnt hit on the first 2 shots, and only hit half of the BARTLES at any given point. other weapons specials are worth using because they can actually hit.

It would be vastly better if It could carry over percents, or at least hit.

Soukosa
Dec 15, 2003, 03:18 PM
All IDs are more or less equal. Just because you can't find what you want, doesn't mean it sucks.

Noone
Dec 15, 2003, 04:53 PM
yeah i agree, it depends on what you want.

soccerdudegy
Dec 15, 2003, 05:06 PM
I have found two red sabers, a luminous field, and the like. WHile my Hucast sucks as a pinkal, since this is definitly a FOrce oriented I.D., just because it is not great for every single class does not mean it sucks.

soccerdudegy
Dec 15, 2003, 05:07 PM
I have found two red sabers, a luminous field, and the like. WHile my Hucast sucks as a pinkal, since this is definitly a FOrce oriented I.D., just because it is not great for every single class does not mean it sucks.

Bill
Dec 15, 2003, 05:24 PM
On 2003-12-14 21:26, RalfWiggum wrote:
what items do you find ... i cant find any special wepons ...... does pink suck

If you miss finding rares, just to fake in yellow

Stalfos333
Dec 15, 2003, 05:53 PM
On 2003-12-15 12:18, Sounomi wrote:
All IDs are more or less equal. Just because you can't find what you want, doesn't mean it sucks.

This is not strictly speaking, true. Pinkal's common drop is a club, so percents don't matter (a Cross Scar is useless, a Cross Scar with 80 hit is not). It is touted as a Fo ID, but has an incredibly hard God/Mind drop and a collection of bad places to try to get a Magic rock Moola.

Aside from the most easily pipeable Caduceus (keeping in mind that Yellowboze, a good ID, can also pipe it), and is the only one that finds the Evil Curst (But from a Bulclaw...ew!) there is no point in playing a Pinkal Fo.

Outside of the Pal Rappy Agito, playing as a Hu isn't going to net anything special either.

Yes, all IDs would ideally be equal. Unfortunately, Sonic Team, for all that they are good at, is not capable of creating true equilibrium. Some IDs are better, some are worse, and this has more to do with enemy drop percents than the actual items an ID can find.

Soukosa
Dec 15, 2003, 06:08 PM
Pinkal's common drop is not clubs, but wands. What do you mean that Pinkal doesn't find the Moola in easy places? It finds in just about as easy places as every where else. For HUs, there's partisans, along with many other good HU weapons, some of which can be found more easily than most of the other IDs that find them, like the Asuka. I think you need to spend a bit more time looking over what drops what for IDs before you fight back on the issue.

Hrith
Dec 15, 2003, 06:29 PM
Yep, PINKAL has easy

AGITO (AUW 1975)
STAG CUTLERY
RED SABER
Star Amplifier
Cure/Slow
HOLY RAY
BERDYSH
ASUKA
PARTISAN of LIGHTNING
and I only listed stuff Hunters can use, but it does find too many STORM WAND:INDRA in Ultimate >_<

PaleKid15
Dec 15, 2003, 06:35 PM
God I hate people. I used the agito (as lain said) and it sucks. Crappy ATP, 3-hit weapon, never-hit special=shit. Not to mention how hard it is to find for SOME people (i have 13). The Orotiagito gives good atp, decent ata, and a decent (though still kind of innaccurate) special. But, being a 3 hit weapon, it is generally inferior to good twins and mechs. It probably won't kill anything in a combo, and if it does: you have enough base atp to own everything with just about anything. Being one of the few people on this board with common sense, logic skills, and general intelligence, I have said these things many times.

If you look at and compare all of the drop charts, pinkal is really bad/horrible/dissapointing. As for the statement, "It depends on what you are looking for..." I am assuming that people are looking for, oh I don't know... good stuff maybe? And if you are looking for good stuff, you don't want Pinkal.

I may be an opinionnated asshole, but at least my opinions are valid.

Stalfos333
Dec 15, 2003, 06:54 PM
I had forgotten the Asuka, and did make a mistake when claiming the primary find is a club. Still a wand is worse than even a club as far as attacking with, and the percents are still useless on a wand. I wasn't listing all items, just the ones that are particularly useful in high levels, i.e. the ones you'd want around you and care to hunt. I don't consider the Vjaya or Berdysh to fall under this category, and they can be found in better IDs as well.

I will, however, maintain that Pinkal has a worse time finding Moola's than, say, Redria. Poison Spitters are plentiful, have high drop percents, and are easy to get to and kill. I have six Moola's from as many runs through vhard caves.

PJ
Dec 15, 2003, 07:05 PM
On 2003-12-15 12:04, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2003-12-15 09:14, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

me and him have both tried the weapon out.

I, on the other hand, have used it extensively, and the special is ridiculously innacurate., I maxed my HUnewearls ata (199), and equipped it and went to the forest offline. I tried out the special, and to my suprise, the damn thing couldnt hit on the first 2 shots, and only hit half of the BARTLES at any given point. other weapons specials are worth using because they can actually hit.

It would be vastly better if It could carry over percents, or at least hit.

Wow. So this very bad accuracy must really hate you, as my brother HUcast with 160 ATA and about 1082 ATP is using the weapon and hitting and killing. It certainly isn't Guild Milla but it's a start. o_O

By hitting and killing, I mean Seabed people. You know... hardest in the game, the ultimate Seabed.

Maybe it's just your copy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hrith
Dec 16, 2003, 12:05 AM
On 2003-12-15 15:54, Stalfos333 wrote :
I don't consider the Vjaya or Berdysh to fall under this category
And why ?

And they can be found in better IDs as well.
Offline, only PINKAL and VIRIDIA do, good luck on VIRIDIA http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Good luck on GREENNILL, SKYLY or BLUEFULL Tower runs, too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Soukosa
Dec 16, 2003, 12:40 AM
On 2003-12-15 21:05, Kefka wrote:

And they can be found in better IDs as well.
Offline, only PINKAL and VIRIDIA do, good luck on VIRIDIA http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Good luck on GREENNILL, SKYLY or BLUEFULL Tower runs, too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Yep. Pinkal finds it the easiest, by far when going by people's standards around here (i.e. it's pipeable). I happened to get one without even trying http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mist
Dec 16, 2003, 06:31 AM
Play some different classes, and mix up the id's. Read the guides and choose one you like. Trade items between your characters, and with other people.

It's kind of the point of the game..

All the id's have their own strengths and weaknesses, and there isn't a single id that is 'the best' all rounder. You'll still need to trade.