PDA

View Full Version : Force-ing HUnewearl

joluh
Dec 15, 2003, 06:41 PM
So all Forces can Meele, pretty well, even FOnewearls, isn't that true Answerman ^_~!?!?

And everyone wants a Meele Force, but why haven't someone ((or at least didn't told us, or i didn't knew about it)) haven't try to play as a Force with a HUnewearl or a RAmarl, their MST it's pretty good, can use all Techs exept for Grants and Megid

Then i saw my HUnewearl stats, hummm she has pretty good MST, let's do something... now her equipment it's:

Diska of Liberator ((10 more MST and well she looks good with it))
Valiant Frame ((4slots))
-Dragon Hp x 3
-Devil Technique ((All simple and normal techs went to lvl20))
Red Merge ((20% boosts on Foie techs))
Sato ((20/0/30/150))

And well, her Gifoie does 280ish, and Foie 340ish, and her TP it's like 700ish, 20 difluids are enough for the whole ult forest, and she's only lvl70 =D, she owns forest already... only problems are Hildets but there are only like 3-4 in the whole forest =D

Now imagine her power at higher lvls XD, so yeah Hunters and Rangers ((even if it's only 1 of each)) can plays as the Force too =^.^= Yikal it's the prove =D

Anyone who has a high lvl HUnewearl, go go and try it!!! tell us her powers XD

Jason
Dec 15, 2003, 06:59 PM
Read my title. Yeah! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I do use spells with my HUnewearl (force-ing), it's awesome. She do have very good MST, I quit toying with my HUmar and move on to her, giving her everything my Lv 130 HUmar have found. Now my HUnewearl have almost 300 HP, she can restore all of her HP with Lv 1 Resta! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Doing great in combat with and without techs, I love her.

Dhylec
Dec 15, 2003, 07:37 PM
i think ppl dont talk much about forcing a hune or ramarl is prolly meleeing w/a force is more challenging..
thus more rewarding when accomplished?

i act like a force when i use my ramarl
i use S,D,J,Z &R,A quite often..
alot more if i'm in ult & w/non-force group http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
but using magic techs isn't her main dept http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Wood_Golem
Dec 15, 2003, 07:58 PM
Sorry Joluh even with max MST you won't deal damage that would make you want to keep at it. With a Rafoie merge , max MST and lv20 Rafoie (w00t finnaly got it after 1000+ hours http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif ) i deal a not bad 300+ ish in ruins vs arlans thats in multi/online play. It just aint worth it dude keep to "tag" spells like razonde/rafoie and Rabarta the most essensial non-supportive tech for a HUnewearl. My customize is like so: A- Normal Atack X- Heavy B- Resta
R+A- Jellen R+X- Rabarta R+B- Razonde. I suppose jellen need not be there seeing as it's allready easy to use with the Y button but hey i don't really need much else.

Kupi
Dec 15, 2003, 08:47 PM
You might want a Rika's Claw for the Gi-Tech boost if you're really serious about it, but online, your damage is gonna plummet. Even a maxed-out FOnewm with a C-Sorc cane can only do just over 400 damage to an online Arlan on Ultimate, and a HUnewearl can't get anywhere near the same milage...

Monomate
Dec 15, 2003, 09:24 PM
have fun...

anyway...your logic is sound...if a force can melee why can't a hunter tech? ay?

i like your idea...keep up your experiments and such...ay?

Nai_Calus
Dec 15, 2003, 09:47 PM
You haven't lived until you've played a support HUmar. Ok, so you have, but it's still amusing to do so. Pity he can't use Marina's Bag, lol. Or slap an Anti or a Resta Merge on him. I'm psychotic, last time I played support HUmar I completely neglecting the 'HU' part, tagged with Jellen and Zalure, Restaed, Antied and Mooned and didn't attack the entire area... ^^;;;

You think Forcing with a HUne is bad, I've played Force with my HUmar before, for damage, offline. Maxed MST and techs, and he manages 137 damage to Zonde-weak things with Gizonde and a Gizonde Merge. LOL

...Actually, FOing with a HUne/RAmarl would likely be harder than a melee FO. Really, by the time you slap all your L30 support techs around, NOTHING is a problem. At ALL. >_>;;; And you still have strong techs if you need 'em, easily accessed from the Y menu.

FOing with a Hunter/Ranger, you'd have techs on your buttons, making using your atp a hassle if you needed to, as you'd have to either leave customization for attacks, cutting down on your buttons for techs, or you'd be stuck with running out of the room to put them on and running back in, which is impossible if you're surrounded or something like that.

Sooo... Yeah.

ladyjaderiver
Dec 15, 2003, 10:13 PM
My sister (ladyredcomet) always plays force with her HUne (level 120, methinks), unless she's playing with me and I'm my FOne.

anwserman
Dec 15, 2003, 10:15 PM
On 2003-12-15 15:41, joluh wrote:
So all Forces can Meele, pretty well, even FOnewearls, isn't that true Answerman ^_~!?!?

And everyone wants a Meele Force, but why haven't someone ((or at least didn't told us, or i didn't knew about it)) haven't try to play as a Force with a HUnewearl or a RAmarl, their MST it's pretty good, can use all Techs exept for Grants and Megid

Then i saw my HUnewearl stats, hummm she has pretty good MST, let's do something... now her equipment it's:

Valiant Frame ((4slots))
-Dragon Hp x 3
Sato ((20/0/30/150))

And well, her Gifoie does 280ish, and Foie 340ish, and her TP it's like 700ish, 20 difluids are enough for the whole ult forest, and she's only lvl70 =D, she owns forest already... only problems are Hildets but there are only like 3-4 in the whole forest =D

Now imagine her power at higher lvls XD, so yeah Hunters and Rangers ((even if it's only 1 of each)) can plays as the Force too =^.^= Yikal it's the prove =D

Damn right you can melee with a FOnewearl.

But honestly, it would be easier to force with a HU then melee with a FO. Why? With a HU, you can always fall back with the high ATP, HP and DFP if the techs don't work out. If you melee with a FO, however, you can fall back on your magic, but unfortunately your mag isn't going to be focused on mind but rather POW/DEX... meaning even though you're a force, you don't have too much of a MST lift and the damage done by magic is still going to be competively weak. Plus, you only got a limited supply of magic compared to an essentially unlimited supply of attacks that a HU can rely on.

Hrith
Dec 15, 2003, 11:44 PM
LOOOOOOOOOL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Poor Terra ! you scared her ! she picured herself using nothing but RIKA'S CLAW or TWIN BLAZE or MARINA'S BAG (don't have UMBRELLA or PARASOL) for tech boost and MERGES instead of the best-looking shield on PSO (SECURE FEET, d'oh), now I have to melee through Mines or GDV to comfort her !

Try NEI'S CLAW, too, on a HUnewearl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

That makes me think of another thing I once did online... Kefka with a RESTA MERGE, I was playing Forest/Cave mainly, so I did not really need DFP -- and LUMINOUS FIELD rocks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif that was hilarious http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif people kept saying "u n00b, it doesn't work on a HUcast" LMAO !! Like I didn't know at LV 145ish ! anyway... great fun (me and a German friend).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kefka on 2003-12-15 20:48 ]</font>

joluh
Dec 16, 2003, 12:45 AM
i think ppl dont talk much about forcing a hune or ramarl is prolly meleeing w/a force is more challenging..

I think they don't talk too much about it cause it's harder actually, i've been meeleing with my FOnewm and i haven't had a single problem... and they say he's the 3rd worst force to meele, and well i actually haven't had any problem with my HUnewearl force-ing either, hehehe, also i think a force-in Hunter/Ranger it's more challenging than a meele Force

Sorry Joluh even with max MST you won't deal damage that would make you want to keep at it. With a Rafoie merge , max MST and lv20 Rafoie (w00t finnaly got it after 1000+ hours ) i deal a not bad 300+ ish in ruins vs arlans thats in multi/online play. It just aint worth it dude keep to "tag" spells like razonde/rafoie and Rabarta the most essensial non-supportive tech for a HUnewearl. My customize is like so: A- Normal Atack X- Heavy B- Resta
R+A- Jellen R+X- Rabarta R+B- Razonde. I suppose jellen need not be there seeing as it's allready easy to use with the Y button but hey i don't really need much else.

Well first, GI-TECH forever ((exept gibarta X_X)), well lvl20 Gi-foie with red merge does like 280ish on forest of course, and while force-ing the buttons are:
A, B and X, Gifoie, Gizonde, Barta, and with R, Difluid, Resta, Jellen

You might want a Rika's Claw for the Gi-Tech boost if you're really serious about it, but online, your damage is gonna plummet. Even a maxed-out FOnewm with a C-Sorc cane can only do just over 400 damage to an online Arlan on Ultimate, and a HUnewearl can't get anywhere near the same milage...

Rika's Claw... i'm offline only ='(, also well my FOnewm it's lvl120 and does like 550 on Arlans =D, well offline solo anyway

Btw i need to try this on Caves... as soon as Yikal hits lvl80, Caves... here she goes XD

Oh and i just killed the Dragon, was cake =D and another thing, Yikal has eaten 0 mind materials =D

eDIT: i always forget to put something... X_x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-12-15 21:46 ]</font>

OriginalLacan
Dec 16, 2003, 12:59 AM
My humar sports a red merge, rika's claw, a mind mag, one of the technique units (wizard or devil, don't remeber which, I haven't used him in a while) and seems to do ok. The mst and tech levels are good enough to do decent damage, and if all else fails, you have plenty of atp for ass-kicking. He may not be able to clear a room with a single tech, but he has something most HuMars don't; Versatility.

I'm already prepping my lv 50 Hune for some FO duty, and I think she'll be a lot more useful at it considering the S/D, and higher MST.

ilr2000
Dec 16, 2003, 11:45 AM
My HUnewearl attacks with techs all the damn time. I mean.. why be a HUnewearl if you didnt plan on using her techs? Her techs are what set her apart from the other hunter classes.

Dhylec
Dec 16, 2003, 12:46 PM
On 2003-12-16 08:45, ilr2000 wrote:
why be a HUnewearl if you didnt plan on using her techs? Her techs are what set her apart from the other hunter classes.

true.. i have the same notion
in the hu dept, she's a force lol

dang, u made me miss my hune.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Jason
Dec 16, 2003, 01:22 PM
On 2003-12-15 19:15, anwserman wrote:

Valiant Frame ((4slots))
-Dragon Hp x 3
Sato ((20/0/30/150))

Damn right you can melee with a FOnewearl.

But honestly, it would be easier to force with a HU then melee with a FO. Why? With a HU, you can always fall back with the high ATP, HP and DFP if the techs don't work out. If you melee with a FO, however, you can fall back on your magic, but unfortunately your mag isn't going to be focused on mind but rather POW/DEX... meaning even though you're a force, you don't have too much of a MST lift and the damage done by magic is still going to be competively weak. Plus, you only got a limited supply of magic compared to an essentially unlimited supply of attacks that a HU can rely on.

I completely agreed.

Wood_Golem
Dec 16, 2003, 02:32 PM
On 2003-12-16 08:45, ilr2000 wrote:
My HUnewearl attacks with techs all the damn time. I mean.. why be a HUnewearl if you didnt plan on using her techs? Her techs are what set her apart from the other hunter classes.

At your high level i'd agree with you but you have to consider that a lot of people that are gonna try this have low-mid level HUnewearls (lets say 50-150).
At lv 154 i can't go around nuking stuff AND http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif em while still doing some 1337 damage ya know? At your level 182 (probably higher but thats what yer sig says http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) you probably don't need a shield cause of HUnnny's top class def+Aura Field, or a mag like mine 5/135/60/0, so you could stick on a merge, lose like a god arm/power and be able to both melee and tech. my 2 cents http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Genoa
Dec 16, 2003, 05:36 PM

Valiant Frame ((4slots))
-Dragon Hp x 3
Sato ((20/0/30/150))

That's it, your HUneweal against my FOmar right now. That's a good Melee/MST fight is it not? I could use Soul Banish as you use Nei's Claw (real). Better have alot of HP if your gunna fight a Force.
A good battle tip when against a force...
1. Don't run (they got magic stupid)
2. Where something that boosts resistence to elements (cough attribute wall/plate cough)
3. Hope you have a lot of HP
4. Better be quick to strike
5. Use traps