PDA

View Full Version : New cheaters are getting less smart.

Logical2u
Dec 16, 2003, 09:24 AM
Ugh!

I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I only really had time now.

Cheaters (or, should I say, wanna be cheaters) are getting dumb around here. I mean, at least 3 topics about How do I dupe!?!??!1/1/1?!Oneslash1/ in cheaters, then general, and I think there was another one.

Another thing. I read about someone killin herself with a Psycho Wand.

Ok, if someone with a Psycho wand and a tad of knowledge would notice that their HP was going down and healed.

Also, alot of people are getting a really high opinion of themselves. IE: Demeaning people who arent like them. (If I have to, I will call this elitism)

Also, alot of people are complaining about the influx of force dupers that dont use support techs. Well, I also think this is because these people never learned to play with a team. Or maybe there arent any Resta/Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure discs at lvl 30.

I've heard complaining about Al Rappies. My thought is that these people have not learned how to grow and want to be the best right away.

Also, I saw a FOnewm with a Psycho wand who was an attack FO. Dont males Tech faster without a weapon then with a weapon?

In all, or in closing, this data seems to indicate that the new generation of cheaters (or old, bad cheaters. Not all cheaters are bad, don't yell at me for that, I've played with good cheaters. I like some cheaters, they can be team players and dont always talk in net speak,) are becoming slightly less acustomed to the rules of an online community and a lot less acustomed to being challenged, regulated, and team players. And they seem to think they are better then everyone else (and they are, in attack damage anyways).

I think this is no one in particular's fault. I just feel that people should try to learn rules and maybe try out different things besides just attacking.

My rant.
-Logical2u

PS: I still exist. I am leveling my Fonewearl (with the severe aid of 'legit' twinking, IE: With my own items. Beat barba ray today.)

Superguppie
Dec 16, 2003, 09:33 AM
They've always been there. They want it all, and they want it now. They rush through their free month, and leave us with the next batch of dupids. What I did notice is that with the hacks becoming 'heavier' the need to know at least something has decreased, causing the dupids to stay even dumber than they were earlier...

polishedweasel
Dec 16, 2003, 02:09 PM
I am a cheater. I think that everybody knows it by now. But, when you play with me, you will enjoy the hell out of it. I Always cast S/D/J/Z and Resta when it's necessary. My big thing is weapons with insane %'s. I like too see how I high they get. I don't use the 300% to attributes though, although I have some. But, I'm pretty sure that I'm done with PSO for good, or for a very long time. Haven't touched it since my HL died, and that was almost a month ago.

After playing for almost a year and never ever getting to lv 200 it dawned upon me, maybe I'm not supposed to get there. So, I'm not worried about trying to get my Leilani (Lv 160something) to 200. Too much lobby chattin for me. :

Kupi
Dec 16, 2003, 02:57 PM
On 2003-12-16 06:24, Logical2u wrote:
Also, I saw a FOnewm with a Psycho wand who was an attack FO. Dont males Tech faster without a weapon then with a weapon?

True. However, at high tech levels, you'll be casting fast enough no matter whether you have a weapon or not. Plus, extra damage and a cut to TP costs means that FOnewm won't have to use as many Trifluids.