PDA

View Full Version : Now that the Cheat Threat is to minimum

BogusKun
Dec 16, 2003, 10:36 AM
Now that our hacking pal Barubary has finally quit PSO, the game will fall into a dormant stage of happiness for the time being. What do you think will be coming for us in the days come of the PSOep1and2 community?

Erendell
Dec 16, 2003, 12:28 PM
Is that even worth doing? Flaming people is wrong, mmkay.

Get a life, make friends, and perhaps you won't have to be an idiot to everyone, kay.

If you reply to this, I don't care, because I won't reply either http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ilr2000
Dec 16, 2003, 01:00 PM
Barubary never made cheats for ep1&2, and her cheats on the DC were innocent cheats that became manipulated by more hurtful hackers.

KaFKa
Dec 16, 2003, 01:08 PM
flaming someone and flamebaiting at the same time.. tsk tsk, you REALLY should find something better to do with your life besides leading your personal crusade against barubary & co.

oh, and BTW, hacking wont change in the LEAST from baru being gone, moron

Kasumi19
Dec 16, 2003, 01:44 PM
This has got to be one of the worst topics I have ever read. What's the point? If there is one I can't find it. Leave Barubary6 alone, If you do not like what this person does do not play with with him/her. The Barubary flames are becoming really annoying.

Guntz348
Dec 16, 2003, 02:55 PM
Obvious flame bait. Don't pick fights on the boards, read the forum rules, and if you have something personal, take it up with that person not on the boards.