1) Double Saber
2) Stag Cutlery
3) Agito (Fake, Real, and Oroagito)
4) Chain Sawd
5) Delsaber's arms (left and right)
6) Brave Knuckles
7) Regenerate Gear
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif Hero/Ability
If anybody knows where and how to get these, please post the insructions.

TommyWichita
Feb 21, 2001, 01:23 PM
I am also looking for some weapons.
1) Chain Sawd
2) Double Saber
3) Brave Knuckles

Any info on how to get these items will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Warlord35
Feb 23, 2001, 12:05 PM
Double Saber is easy to find, I have found 3. Just look in the mines on very hard, they are usually there.

Target
Feb 23, 2001, 12:20 PM
the more hrs you have logged the better stuff you find. at 150hrs you start finding good stuff, i've been told this several time from several high lev characters. if you going to play with a high lev character let them make the game, that way you'll find better stuff. look for me on Puck 04 my PSO name is Target.

RedVento
Feb 23, 2001, 01:02 PM
That actually makes sense.. once I topped 100 hrs I started finding better things.. well not as many varista's and db sabres anyway.. finding force fields and brave knuckles now...

time to play again.....

DarkWolf
Feb 24, 2001, 12:16 AM
I have Delsaber's Right Arm, but I can't seem to get the left one... Nor do I have the slightest idea how to turn the arm into Delsaber's Buster... Anyone know how?

Tkc613
Feb 24, 2001, 03:25 AM
Regenerate gears are from blue rappies on vhard.

Take any ??? - arms you have to Dr. Montague. To find him, finish all the offline quests, then return to "Dr Osto's Research." He will be wandering around town in this and other quests. Just find him and talk to him while holding your item.

I believe stags are dropped by vhard chaos sorcerers, or so I have heard.

Hero/Ability can be found dropped by Narl Lilies on hard, and I assume therefore on vhard as well. I cannot personally confirm this as the only two Narl Lilies I have encountered dropped 2800 meseta and the proto regen gear.

As for # of hours played giving you better items, I see how this might seen possible, but I honestly think it goes by experience points. When I hit 100 hours and now 150 hows, I don't notice any real major change in the garbage I find.

I have just hit the 3,000,000 experience point mark. My first run offline through the ruins basically replaced all my DB sabers with Slicer of Assassins. I now fear I have another weapon I dread everytime I see from now on.

Jim2001
Feb 25, 2001, 09:18 PM
That helps, but also brings up new questions like:
1) What is a Narl Lilie and where do I find one?
2a) Would blue rappies only be in Vhard mode?
2b) Are they just the stronger Rag Rappies or do they have some powers, or what?
3) Once again; WHERE DO I GET AN AGITO? AND WHERE DO I FIND THE BOOKS AFTERWARDS? I KNOW SOMEBODY OUT THERE CAN TELL ME!
4) Are there any rare mags? I mean one whose name will be in gold like rare weapons?
5) What's 2+2?
6) What is the Orotiagito?

Arcadean
Feb 26, 2001, 06:28 AM
I found Brave Knuckles today on VH Forest. Bluefill ID.

Dragon-Ibuki
Feb 26, 2001, 06:05 PM
Boy, I'd love a double saber, unfortunately, I'm not much farther than hard mode offline. But it does some feasible, because I logged in just over 100 hours and I finally found more than just horrid DB sabers...though special weapons are far and few for me (I try to play alone..I always end up with item hogs when I jump into games)...as for those Brave Knuckles? I've got a spare n' would be happy to give'm to you. Waste not, want not ^:^ I'm usually around puck 8 or Ariel 5. I'm a treasure hunter that...literally gives away the treasures (when I find extras or can't use'm). Be happy to play with you one day to treasure hunt!

Jim2001
Feb 26, 2001, 07:50 PM
That would be great, but my phone lines don't work too well. I have a max connect time of mabey half an hour. If I am on, look for me in Titania block 10. My team is Starwolf, after the Tribes game.

Android
Feb 26, 2001, 08:57 PM
I find bravenuckles all the time in the v-hard forest, iv played around 200-250 hours and im a pinkal!

Dragon-Ibuki
Feb 27, 2001, 11:07 PM
Unfortunately, I'm a yellowboze, destined to find huge amounts of meseta. Well, if that's true, then why am I still extremely poor?! Must be that mag breeding problem I have ;P I tend to want to raise every mag I find. Oddly enough though, none have ever turned into my original skeleton head mag (the one that looks like a cow skull) Ah well...I'd love to be able to find better rares though.

Jim2001
Mar 1, 2001, 12:08 AM
Where did you hear that yellowbozes get lots of meseta?

Kerek
Mar 2, 2001, 06:56 AM
Im YellowBoze and I find tons of stuff.

Tkc613
Mar 2, 2001, 12:18 PM
All the modified rare creatures are found alongside their normal counterparts. They appear throughout normal to vhard. They are not stronger than what they should be at that level.

Fake agito's are dropped by enemies. I don't know which, but I got one from a dimenian and one from a savage wolf.

Real ones, I have no idea.

Oritiagitos are powered up by taking the real one to the man by the shop in "Seek My Master" offline quest.

Yes, brave knuckles are in vhard forests commonly, even on hard.

Dragon-Ibuki
Mar 3, 2001, 11:52 PM
I read it in my friend's PSO guide...go figure http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Ah well, if I'm wrong, fergive me, if I'm not, I hope I get something nifty soon!

Aierylia
Mar 4, 2001, 05:45 AM
Erm...well about the Narl Lilies, I think they just randomly appear in the mines.

And for the Al Rappy, yeah they're just harder, bluer, Rag Rappys that drop rares or meseta. I found one on hard, and another PSO player posted that they found one on normal.

alpha
Mar 4, 2001, 06:00 AM
oh oh, i know the answer to number 5, its 4 right? =P

i found a al rappy when i was a L6 in forest 2 on normal, i got 700+ meseta! i was very happy for thats a ton when ur a L6 from 1 guy.

gen
Mar 5, 2001, 01:01 AM
I am a lev 74 skyly and I have not ran into any double sabers! What is the problem?

gen
Mar 5, 2001, 01:04 AM
I also have to say that I have 126 hours of game play.

gen
Mar 5, 2001, 01:06 AM
I have 122 hours of game play and all I find is db sabers and varitas.(damn I hate these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Strider_
Mar 5, 2001, 05:27 AM
Yeah, even though I'm somewhat weak (level 3http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif, the best I've found is one Dragon Slayer (beating the Dragon on Hard, duh). I've also found a slew of Varistas and DB's Sabers. Well, I'm looking forward for some new stuff, mainly a double saber. And yes, this is my first post in the board. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif My character name is Strider, I'm a level 38 (as posted above) Humar, and is mostly found around Oberon 10/15. I tend to hop around ships a lot, though. Well, I'm currently variating between a Gladius +6, a Ripper, and a Assault +8. Assault, you say? Yep! I like those buggers... Well, later. I'm out.

Jim2001
Mar 5, 2001, 05:57 PM
Well, here's what I've found so far(roughly in order, repeats not mentioned
Akiko's Frying pan
Varista
DB saber
Battle Verge
Fire wand: Angi
Dragon Slayer
Parasite Wear: De=Rol
S-Beats' Blade
Brave Knuckles
Blade Dance
M&A60 Vise
Visk Rifle
Club of Laconium

Can't use some of them {;^)

gen
Mar 5, 2001, 10:58 PM
Were did you find s-beats blades?

Jim2001
Mar 6, 2001, 02:55 PM
I got the arms in Ruins 1 on hard mode. Took them to Dr. Montegue on Normal mode.

gen
Mar 6, 2001, 09:04 PM
Thanks Jim this helps alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if only I can get a double saber weapon.

Heero_Yuy
Mar 7, 2001, 01:51 AM
More time =better items? That would be nice so technically i could leave my dc running for 3 days and clock72 xtra hrs and find mad rares? But cheaters could also use that time manipulation code for GS and max the time out. Oh and i know that DC will run fo 3 days easy, i did it. I beat all of Soul calibur and didn't want to earn all the stuff again, and i know you all remember the lack of VMU's after the release and i was hoping to score 1 in 3 days(i didn'thttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif)

pkazama
Mar 7, 2001, 03:32 PM
I finally saw a blue rappy. I got a Flowen's Shield. I don't use it though because I just found a ......something shield that prevents abnormal status all the time(freeze, poison, paralize, all).

AKUMAKORO
Mar 7, 2001, 07:42 PM
that would be a SACRED SHEILD...

gen
Mar 7, 2001, 11:50 PM
do double sabers show up as a ???weapons? Also I manage to get the chain sword in offline mode in the RUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heero_Yuy
Mar 8, 2001, 03:25 PM
what difficulty for the chain sword? I really want 1.

Jim2001
Mar 8, 2001, 05:50 PM
I've heard that Double sabers appear in the mines on VH, but I've already beat that area and only found Blade Dances and S&A60 Vises.

The rarer weapons tend to appear in harder modes, so Chain Sawds are probably in VH, also.

Still no rare creatures.

KefkaTheMad
Mar 8, 2001, 08:36 PM
i know what you gus mean,all I EVER find is DB's sabers,Varistas,Slicer of assaian's and other shit!Im level 88 with over 186 hours logged and I STILL dont find anything decent!!!all the rares i have(real rares)are from trades,what little rares i do have.....
So if the time was the factor in what items you found then technicly i should be up to my arms in chain sawds stag cultarys and flame vist's!!!!Why god why???!!!!Why cant i find good stuff???!!!Oh yeah my section ID is skyly.

gen
Mar 8, 2001, 08:56 PM
I am having the same problem with double saber type weapons. I barely found my chai sword and that is only because I decided to go back and check the weapons I drop. Then I notice A secert weapon I needed to take to the tekker and that was it!BUT NOW I ONLY GET THE SAME WEAPONS I ALWAYS FIND! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleet1
Mar 8, 2001, 09:15 PM
I need to know where to find eggblaster and chainsawed and chaos bringers arm

Jim2001
Mar 9, 2001, 12:58 PM
You got a slicer of assasin? I want one!

Never had any double saber's, and I'm almost in the VH Ruins.

Rare weapons won't appear on quests, exept for the Pan, soul eater, and mabey some other one I don't know of yet.

Well, I found my S-Beat's Blade in the ruins of hard, so mabey the Delsaber and Chaos Bringer parts are in the mines

If you really want rare weapons, play through the quests according to this site's FAQs for the Pan and Soul Eater.

Did you catch that the soul eater was made by Dr. Robotnick? He's the eggman, names his biggest weapons after eggs (Death egg, Egg carrier, etc...), wants to take over the world, and the gun has his symbol from Sonic Adventure on the front. Neat, huh?

{;^)

gen
Mar 10, 2001, 12:30 PM
I have just reached level 81 and my time is 136,22 . Why can't i find a double saber all I get are dragon slayers , db sabers , and blade dance. I though skylys were good at finding rare swords. I need so help because I can not go online for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gen
Mar 11, 2001, 12:21 PM
You can get chain swords in vh ruins.

AdamW
Mar 11, 2001, 02:31 PM
Well, I dunno if any of these questions have already been answered or not, but here goes.

1. Brave Knuckles are fairly common in Vhard Forest.
2. Al Rappies always drop something rare. It all depends on who kills it, is what I assume.
3. Oriagito is the same as real Agito. The year is 1975. I believe Agitos can be found anywhere. I found two in Hard Ruins and 1 in Vhard Forest. MY friend even said she was able to buy one from the weapon shop before!
4. There are some gold mags. I believe they are Chao, Mecha Chao, Pian and Opa Opa.
5. Does anyone know how or where to get those damn Sonic Knuckles?? I need those. (But I don't trade, I try to work for everything I get.)

Jim2001
Mar 13, 2001, 06:02 PM
Woo Hoo! I've found a double sader! also a Flowen's sword, the Justice machine gun, and discovered 7 unlisted rare items. God/Arm, mind, and power, a Chaos Ripper, Demon's Gungnir, and Burning and Hell diskas! Unlisted!

PerfectZero
Mar 16, 2001, 03:51 AM
How is it possible that you just can't find anything good at all, not even a slicer of assassin, and now you're hip deep in rares...Unlisted! ... ?

Fatal_Fury
Mar 16, 2001, 11:43 AM
To find double sabers all the time. Play a game thats made by either a pinkal or oran. Why? because i've found 5 in pinkal. And 7 in oran. (v-hard mines)

A fact about s-beats blade. People who say they've found it in ruins are liars. It's the arm of a sinow beat!! Sinow beats drop the dam things! You cant get a s-beats part from a desebler or darkgunner for gods sakes, people who say they've found it in ruins just got it duped. I should know, i found one 4 days ago in mines 2. (the weapon is more powerful than pan-arms)

Just like with the justy rifle, sometimes really rare weapons pop up in the weapons shop. I bought my Chain sawd (It's sawd not saw) in the weapons shop for 74 thousand mesta.

Side note. my total hours logged onto the game is 442, I don't know if this influences the game at all though.

Just some things I wanted to note..

gen
Mar 16, 2001, 12:26 PM
HEY FATAL FURY I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ONLINE AND I WANT TO ASK, CAN YOU GET RARE SWORDS IN OFFLINE MODE. I HAD SOME TELL IN ORDER TO YOU MUST BE LEVEL 100 IN ORDER TO GET GOOD WEAPONS. IS THIS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY REAL RARE WEAPONS I HAVE IS A CHAINSAWD AND LAVIS CANNON SOMEONE GAVE ME. BUT I WANT A DOUBLE SABER . MY CHARACTER IS SKYLY LEVEL 87 TIME 154 HOURS.

Jim2001
Mar 16, 2001, 01:19 PM
I thought it was odd, too. Actually, I grabbed it from a Claw. There was a whole room full of them, and one just happened to drop it, but I don't know why. Dr. Montegue says that you can only find arms in the Ruins and in the Mines, but then people started to find P-arms, so I guess anything can happen.

As for finding unlisted Rares, apparently the powerfull versions of the best weapons are gold print, like the Burning Ripper and the Chaos Ripper. You can probably find Demon Gladiuses and they'll be rares, but I haven't done that yet.

Fatal_Fury
Mar 17, 2001, 01:36 AM
Yes you can gen. You can find any weapon that's found in the online mode, by playing offline.

You don't need to be lvl 100 to find good rares. My first double saber was found when i was lvl 30, and my God/Ability at lvl 49.

As long as you can take the boredom of playing by yourself, keep going. Besides, you get all the weapons and don't have to worry about sharing.

Fatal_Fury
Mar 17, 2001, 01:38 AM
Yes you can gen. You can find any weapon that's found in the online mode, by playing offline.

You don't need to be lvl 100 to find good rares. My first double saber was found when i was lvl 30, and my God/Ability at lvl 49.

As long as you can take the boredom of playing by yourself, keep going. Besides, you get all the weapons and don't have to worry about sharing.

Fatal_Fury
Mar 17, 2001, 01:43 AM
Doh! Stupid lagging computer. Sorry about that. Hit the button 3 times because nothing was happening. Oh well..

shizumadrive
Mar 17, 2001, 06:00 AM
Lots of things to answer.

I got a fake agito in the ruins (must have been level 25 at the time playing with high level japanese players)

blue rappys can be found on normal. First time i played the doctor studying the rappys quest a blue was with the others and killed me.

And yellowboze can find special items they just dont have tendacies to find particular types of special items more often. They just have a general chance of getting any of them.

gen
Mar 18, 2001, 01:40 AM
Hey fatal fury thanks for your info.

gen
Mar 18, 2001, 12:31 PM
HEY FORGET GET EVERYTHING ELSE I FINALLY GET BACK ONLINE AND FOUND ALL THREE DOUBLE SABERS, SONIC FIST, BRAVE FIST , AND THE KILLER OF THE LAVIS CANNON. I GOT TO BE THE ONE OF THE BEST.(AND IF YOU DON'T THINK KISS MY @$$) JUST PLAYING.

Fatal_Fury
Mar 18, 2001, 12:49 PM
Good to see people still give weapons. But getting all those from someone.. damn

Well anyway. Theres more than 3 sabers. Theres also gladius spike, and dual phallish. (yellow and red saber)

And yes those are real. I play with someone who owns them but doesnt dupe.

Mitsurugi
Mar 19, 2001, 03:01 AM
Dual Phallish sounds Incredible!!

How did he get that?

gen
Mar 19, 2001, 09:05 PM
IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE MORE PLAYING TO DO. BECAUSE I WANT TO OWN ALL OF THE DOUBLE SABERS AND SWORDS IN THE GAME.

gen
Mar 19, 2001, 09:25 PM
LISTEN UP ALL OF YOU NON-CHEATING PSO PLAYER. I JUST FOUND GAMESHARK JUST RELEASED CODES SO YOU CAN GET ANY RARE WEAPON IN THE GAME. (THEY ARE REALLY TAKING THE FUN OUT OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!)

gen
Mar 20, 2001, 12:19 AM
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE MAG THAT LOOKS LIKE GUNS ON YOUR SHOULDERS?

Jim2001
Mar 20, 2001, 12:24 AM
I got a double saber, and yesterday I got oline for a while. Some guy gave me a free Delsaber's Right Arm, some guy called midknight666 taught me to walk through walls, and I traded my SOUL EATER+12 for a mag cell 503. Then later the same day my double saber, S&A60 VISE, and DELSABER'S BUSTER all got deleated in a BSOD!!! AAAAHH!

P.S. Saw the Egg Blaster. It's sweet.

Jim2001
Mar 20, 2001, 07:10 PM
I've seen lots of mags, but never gun ones. I had a Birava that looked a little like shoes, though.

Where can I find the other double saber type weapons? I've only found the basic one.

So where were the sonic knuckles and Lavis Cannon?

Lastly, where did you find the gameshark codes? I admit to owning a gameshark, but I only use it to get items on Power Stone 2 and infinite time on Jet Grind Radio. I despise cheaters, but I would like to start another game (offline, only) purely for the sake of science. I'd like to try to find out what some of the weapons look like and can do so that I won't have to wait until I find them to learn to use them efectively. Do not judge me for what I own, only how I use it.

FINAL NOTE: On Saturday, March 24, I'll be holding an online party on Puck, Block 8. Everybody is invited. The game will be called PARTY!, and the password will be Jimsentme (one word) I'll be on from 10-12, eastern central time. Hope to see you there.

gen
Mar 20, 2001, 09:19 PM
GOTO WWW.GAMEFAQS.COM YOU FIND THEM IN THIS SITE.(WHEN CHOOSE TO GOTO THESE CODES IT WILL TAKE YOU ANOTHER SITE WITH THEM.)

taylor868
Mar 24, 2001, 03:23 AM
Orotiagito's are the REAL AGITO. I have an extra one if you want. For the MAG, view the mag room on tons of wonderful information on the 8 RARE MAGS. AI RAPPIES are only on VHARD in FOREST. They are stronger than the original ones. NARL LILIES are in the CAVE, where the other flowers are. I have only encountered them on VHARD mode, just like the AI RAPPIES. I hope this helps.

BALDY: LV 91

Jim2001
Mar 26, 2001, 07:03 PM
You bet I'd like that Orotiagito! When can I get it? I'm next free on Saturday.

New info: I looked at that code list. It isn't for Gameshark, by the way, but has the same format. I hesitate to use it, because the system it IS for may have a different processing unit, so would ruin the game. But the lists mention FOUR KINDS OF AGITOS! It has AGITO listed twice (probably one fake and one real), the OROTIAGITO, and the OROATIAGITO. A letter difference. It may just be a glitch, but it could be a whole new kind of sword.

It also listed GOD/ABILITY, so now I'm looking for that, too.

I tried the LAVIS CANNON, and I can honestly say the hunters were jipped. It's basically a slicer on the special attack, and a normal saber on the normal and hard.

Jim2001
Mar 27, 2001, 06:46 PM
I've finnaly seen the player attack in action. Actually, it was used on ME, but that's beyond the point. Some level 99 lady who said she made those PK videos with one of her secondary characters, was teaching the other people we were playing with to do it. I wasn't paying attention for a while, then realized what it was about. They attacked me. In the middle of a fight they cast Gizonde on me, so I faltered and was open to enemy attacks. But then they wouldn't teach me how to do it. Any ideas on how its done? The videos aren't much help.

andriod7
Mar 28, 2001, 11:56 PM
to jim

delsaber's arm is found in normal mode
panarm's arm is found in hard
and C-bringers arm is found in vhard

andriod7
Mar 29, 2001, 12:07 AM
oh and s-beat's arm is also found in hard

Jim2001
Mar 30, 2001, 06:52 PM
I've found that. any idea where the Heaven Punishment is, though?

CRONOS
Apr 2, 2001, 06:23 AM
two words ppl. if u want a rare u want the ultimate rare HEAVENS PUNISHER its the ultimate weapon it slices, it dices, it even make julian booomas and u can have it know free as long as ur lucky as hell aand have no life in which to interrupt ur playing time. oh no dear pso of course i put u over "real" life ill never leave u. anyway back to what i was saying its a great weapon but i rcommend trading 4 1 finding it well its about the same as beating dark falz on v-hard alone with nothing on but ur birthday suit witch trust me is impossible in case u think u could do it those who were dropped on thier heads or used thier brain 4 a science experiment. anyway the only rares u need r heavens punisher a 4 pb/creates a lvl 999 opaopa or sonic if it exists actually i recommend a lvl 999 soiti is that possible opaopa is cool but soniti has invul 4 every thing boss fight bar fill and 1/10 heatlth left so give soniti the mvm award most valuable mag and then equip well with a 4pb/creates hooked ull never not be invul so any shields or barriers is not needed but well why not all the items i said ull need to trade 4 since finding a opaopa cell to get u5 mag to lvl 999 then a cell 502 to change him is well about the same odds as b4 and ive never seen a pb/create and im a lvl 100 whos played a couple 100 hours so that should saysomething right there
long posts tonight well i need sleep and if u dissagree with what i say it was the sleep talking not me

Jim2001
Apr 2, 2001, 04:58 PM
We've all heard the horror stories about somebody trading weapons, and somebody trades a legit for a duped/hacked item without knowing it. The person who recieves the duped/hacked item is then deleted for using an illegal weapon that he/she doesn't even know about! This has changed to effect only duped weapons now, due to the new message that appears whenever a hacked item is used, ignoring duped items, but still deleting people for them. But my theory is that certain illegal items that are changed or used offline will be legal online. I don't have much time to play PSO, so I'm not risking my character to try this, but if somebody gives you an illegal AGITO, and you give it to that guy who changes it into an orotiagito, the orotiagito will be legal because you got it offline. This might also work with arms (Pan arm's arms, Delsaber's right arm, etc), illegal grinders, mag cells, and stat materials. As such, you wouldn't have to worry about illegal items if you get the original forms of them instead of the final forms. Hackers are already taking the easy way out by making the items themselves, so might not think to "authenticate" them offline. Sega might or might not have prepared for this "slow cheating," and let is pass as legal. Remember, this is just a theory, and even though it is logical, Sega might not differentiate between original and altered hacked items.

My God/power and God/arm don't raise my stats anymore, so I'd like to get rid of them. I'll readily trade them for other slot equipment, if it works for me. Preferably god/battle, PB/create, HP/revive, TP/revive, or god/HP. Actually, almost any rare slot items would be fine, as long as they don't try to increase my maxed stats.

If you have illegal items in your bank, and don't take them out online, can you be deleted for them?

If amybody has a mag with three offensive PBs, I'm willing to buy or trade for it.

{:^)

andriod7
Apr 5, 2001, 11:32 PM
jim u might not want a mag that has farla and pilla as two of its attacks because both attacks just do about the same thing

Jim2001
Apr 9, 2001, 04:50 PM
I didn't try the gameshark experiment, but I've been corrupted anyways. Whenever I join a game online, the screen freezez for ten minutes, and then says "Your line has been disconnected Game Over PRESS START BUTTON." I deposited all of my items in the bank, but this still happens. As far as I can tell, somebody dropped some hacked stat materials, and I used them without the knowlege that they were hacked, so I now have "hacked stats." This, right after I got an orotiagito, twin brand, and inferno bazooka. I guess I'll have to start a new character and hope that my current one can still be uploaded into version 2 to play online again. Any weapon/item donations to the new character will be welcomed. Thank you for your time.

gen
Apr 12, 2001, 09:35 PM
HEY JIM I KNOW WHO YOU FEEL I HAD TO MAKE A NEW PERSON FOR MY ONLINE USE BECAUSE I GOT A GAMESHARK WEAPON FROM SOMEONE IN JAPAN.THERE MOST BE A AWAY TO DETECT THIS HACK ITEMS BEFORE YOU GET THEM.

Jim2001
Apr 19, 2001, 05:06 PM
There is a way to tell corrupted items from real ones. If someone uses a hacked item, a message appears on the screen. Unfortunatly, GSed items ARE NOT counted as hacked. Players with GSed items, even in their banks, are alowed in the lobby, but not in games. By my theory, only 12 items(the Oroti from Agito, Weapons from creature arms, and mags from mag cells) as well as stats and weapons raised by hacked materials and grinders, are legal in the game. If you use these, though, SEGA might eventually put on a filter to delete players with these items.

My character wasn't deleted at that time. He was deleted later, and NOW I'm on my new one.

Madgeiser
Apr 24, 2001, 06:10 AM
Okay, this might not be relevant after all this time, so what the heck. I'll just post it.

Here what i know about some rare :
1. Soul Banish, get those in very hard ruins. I got mine off a dimenian dead body in offline.
2. Blade Dance, DB saber, Varista, Cush Bullet, Meteor Smash, Club Of Larconium, Flowen Sword and Technical Corzier all is in very hard ruins also.
3. In hard caves, a nar lily that i killed drop a Hero/Ability. So i guess that where you go look for one.
4. Delsaber Right Arm is dropped (duh!) by delsaber in ruins (Normal/Hard/Very Hard).
5. Brave Knuckle can be found in very hard forest.
6. I got my Agito (Fake) AUW 1983 model by Dousetsu from ruins in hard.
7. Ultimate Frame is normally dropped by Dark Falz after you killed him in very hard mode, not sure in hard thought.
8. D-Parts can be found in the caves in very hard also, i got mine from some Pan-Arms.
9. Armour like Guardian Armour, Divinity Armour, Spiritual Shield, Divine Shield, Sacred Guard, Invisible Guard can all be found in very hard ruins.
10. Beating De=Rol in hard and very hard will sometimes drop a Parasite Wear : De=Rol, i got 2 in my 4 time killing that worm.

That about all i know, well in my best experience anyway. I usually play offline for treasure hunting, so the majority of my goodies i got it from very hard ruins. i don't think hour of play will effect the item you find. Well, i have 167 hour clocked in and yet all i find is DB, Varista, Crush Bullet and Club Of Larconium. I am a Bluefull HUmar at level 96. I can normally be found in Puck 9 on weekends. So i guess that all.

P/S : Dragon Slayer is found mostly in hard and very hard after you kill that over grown fire breathing reptile (I think you guys know what i mean).

Jim2001
Apr 28, 2001, 04:37 PM
hmm, some good info, but one of my friends got the SOUL BANISHER in the quest FROM THE DEPTHS. Other than that, I got all of those with my last character (deleted) and I'm working on recovering my collection with my new char, Jim mk2. From YELLOWBOZE to REDRIA, so some rares should be easier to find.