PDA

View Full Version : Monster Body Parts

Sonic098
Dec 16, 2003, 08:16 PM
Do all body parts hv the same drop rate or are they different? Also should I go for a Dragon claw or a S-reds arms?

Jason
Dec 16, 2003, 08:20 PM
I would say S-Red's Arms for male characters and the Dragon's Claw for female. But that's just me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2003-12-16 17:21 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Dec 16, 2003, 08:26 PM
Hum, I believe it's different for each part, but I could be wrong...

If you have a HUcaseal, go with both. Both are strong weapons with good HUcaseal animations, and have techs for special attacks (Foie and S/D).

If you had to choose 1, go with S-Red's Arm. 2nd Best Dagger in the game, very cool looking as well.

Jason
Dec 16, 2003, 08:35 PM
On 2003-12-16 17:26, Eihwaz wrote:
Hum, I believe it's different for each part, but I could be wrong...

If you have a HUcaseal, go with both. Both are strong weapons with good HUcaseal animations, and have techs for special attacks (Foie and S/D).

If you had to choose 1, go with S-Red's Arm. 2nd Best Dagger in the game, very cool looking as well.

Yes, that's why it's very handy for Androids. For them to be able to cast Shifta and Deband freely. HUnewearl is a hunter who can cast Shifta and Deband (and any other female character in any class except an Android), so that's why I say going for a Dragon's Claw for that character (female characters for a Dragon's Claw except Androids and male hunters and rangers) .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2003-12-16 17:36 ]</font>