PDA

View Full Version : Seen any Saints lately?

chantez131313
Dec 16, 2003, 10:42 PM
I have. And that damn thing dropped me a dimate!!! Grrr... Well, why i really typed this is to ask people here at PSO how many saints youve seen. I would like to see how many people see over the 10 day period.

PS: Post what it dropped.

GuardianPoe
Dec 16, 2003, 11:31 PM
Just one so far, and only got meseta from it. And honestly, given that you have 10 days to get a rare monster to show up online to give you an item, you should at least get a guaranteed drop rate. Especially since you're probably working with at least one other person to get it.

VioletSkye
Dec 17, 2003, 12:17 AM
I did runs for about 45 minutes earlier today, then decided to bag it until later. I've had the Christmas Present for along time now, but I wanted to take a pic of it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'll try again for awhile tomorrow maybe.

AquaFlare7
Dec 17, 2003, 12:48 AM
I did my first temple runs today. however instead of finding a Saint Rappy, the very first lily ended up being a NAR and it dropped FLOWENS SHIELD for me. The irony in this game is too much sometimes

Nickwillnotbe
Dec 17, 2003, 01:12 AM
I found one on my fifth run ^_^

It dropped me a present, plus it was my first holiday rappy (even though I searched for a Easter/Hallo Rappy but no luck) so it was really cool. My friend even took a pic of it.

LollipopLolita
Dec 17, 2003, 01:23 AM
keep it to one thread please