PDA

View Full Version : the greatest feeling in the world.......

bishop2049
Feb 19, 2001, 04:15 PM
what weapon or item that you have found gave you the greatest ohh aghhhh feeling
was it that double saber, del saber buster handgun+1(lol @ ebay) post your greatest find.

ragnarok
Feb 19, 2001, 04:17 PM
My soul eater was my greatest find, I felt good to find a rare item. But my first was a fake agito, i was really happy then.

Evafan01
Feb 19, 2001, 04:18 PM
The only really good item I've *found* was a Double Saber. The feeling of getting that was pretty cool, but...
I've traded a lot of rares to my friends for a C-Bringer Rifle and a Meteor Smash...those are my favorite items. (I have a spread needle but only use it when I need to clear a room in single player or something, dont like it that much) Meteor Smash is probably my favorite item in the game, I'm still lookin for Final Impact...

RyoGeo
Feb 19, 2001, 04:20 PM
Oddly, I really liked my Heat Gigus. Not even that strong really, but it had a cool blue color and I like the multi enemy strike swords. Lost it during a bad save, but at least my character was intact.

Evafan01
Feb 19, 2001, 04:20 PM
Although, I must mention that I've gotten a few Dragon Slayers in offline mode, most of the items I get online are crap, because of item hogs (sigh)

agent37
Feb 20, 2001, 12:38 PM
Noooo....

According to Conan:

"The Greatest feeling in life is to Crush your enemies; to see them lie broken before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women"

maybe that didn't really have anything to do with what you were talking about, but uh...Conan had a pretty badass sword =)