PDA

View Full Version : HUmar lvl 30 techs?

-Luke-
Dec 18, 2003, 06:06 AM
I was in an online game, with some HUmar called Prdtr, and he demanded lvl 30 attack techs from everyone. I asked whether he had a FO, or wanted to give them to a friend, and he said he would use them on his HU. *scratches head, one eyebrow raised...*, I pointed out the fact that HUmars couldn't use lvl 30 techs, attack or none. He eloquently told me to: STFU n00b.
Did he have some m4d h4><3z? Or was he just ignorant, he was running round with a red ring doing more than 800 damage per normal hit, and he died on Forest ult at lvl 120 something...
Luke

Corey
Dec 18, 2003, 06:13 AM
oh,no,he is the one who needs to STFU,and he is the n00b.If he could,he STILl is a n00b,cause he WASTED money on that cheat from nugz.

Hrith
Dec 18, 2003, 06:17 AM
Dunno, but that sure was one funny fellow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
"he eloquently told me : STFU n00b" lmao, nice one, Luke
No matter how good and numerous the hackers were on DCv2, I never saw a non-Force using a tech higher than 15. As a matter of fact, you could use a Lv 30 disk on a HUnewearl, for instane (even on a HUcast, actually) but it wouldn't do anything.
The only real glitch stemming from this was Lv11 Ryuker, I said enough, brings bad memories.

anwserman
Dec 18, 2003, 02:01 PM
Level 11 Ryuker? What the heck is that? I never played PSO with my DC online so I'm not knowledgable regarding all of the hacks that went on.

Oh, did you notice that whenever somebody disagrees with you, they call you a n00b? "Hey, you can learn a resta disk now, you're a level 50 FOmarl..."
"STFU n00b! I have a level 30 disk and I can't learn it so your wrong loser! NOOB!"

What pisses me off is when people see your character is 100+ and still call you a noob.

Hrith
Dec 18, 2003, 03:26 PM
On 2003-12-18 11:01, anwserman wrote :
Level 11 Ryuker ? What the heck is that ?
A glitch-inducing technique.

STFU
What does that exactly mean ? >_< (PM me)

What pisses me off is when people see your character is 100+ and still call you a noob.
There can be Lv 150 noobs (recoboxing)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kefka on 2003-12-18 12:31 ]</font>

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 03:31 PM
On 2003-12-18 03:17, Kefka wrote:
Dunno, but that sure was one funny fellow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
"he eloquently told me : STFU n00b" lmao, nice one, Luke
No matter how good and numerous the hackers were on DCv2, I never saw a non-Force using a tech higher than 15. As a matter of fact, you could use a Lv 30 disk on a HUnewearl, for instane (even on a HUcast, actually) but it wouldn't do anything.
The only real glitch stemming from this was Lv11 Ryuker, I said enough, brings bad memories.

You haven't seen a non-force use a tech higher than 15? hmmm, HUneweal and RAmarl go up to lvl.20 tech disks.

Corey
Dec 18, 2003, 03:38 PM
He's talking on DCv2.

Edit:And I just read the post upbove me,and,I can totally agree with that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2003-12-18 12:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2003-12-18 12:40 ]</font>

KaFKa
Dec 18, 2003, 03:38 PM
useless nubs...

yes, when someone calls you a "n00b" because you didnt know something about THEIR character and they are hacked to shit and have everything they could ever want, it tends to aggrivate...

i myself have been called a "r3c0|30><3|2" before, since i have a high level character, and even a "n00b" when i was giving some kid my extra 20+ disks. (a rare moment, indeed. me GIVING something away, let alone it being something worthwile)

although, (with me anyways) there is a difference between NUBS and NOOBS. and most of the fucktards (beware my eloquence) online are nubs...

Hrith
Dec 18, 2003, 03:39 PM
On 2003-12-18 03:17, I wrote :
No matter how good and numerous the hackers were on DCv2, I never saw a non-Force using a tech higher than 15.
READ !

Corey
Dec 18, 2003, 03:41 PM
On 2003-12-18 12:39, Kefka wrote:

On 2003-12-18 03:17, I wrote :
No matter how good and numerous the hackers were on DCv2, I never saw a non-Force using a tech higher than 15.
READ !

Sadly,many people on forums tend to Read topic then instantly reply without reading the other posts(unless its like 50 pages or more...)

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 03:42 PM
HUneweal was on DC... Wasn't she? Or did she not have lvl. 20 tech then? (sry, I shoulda read some more)

Dillon
Dec 18, 2003, 03:49 PM
It's arrogant f*cktarts like that that make me (and I'm sure everyone else) want to reach through their screen and slap them stupid.

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 03:52 PM
sry geeze, I only played the DC version for 3 hours then I bought the GC version. Forgive me not playing the DC version ?!?!?! You make it look like everyone who plays PSO has played the 1st versions.

anwserman
Dec 18, 2003, 03:55 PM
[/quote]

You do got a point there. :sob:

anwserman
Dec 18, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-12-18 12:52, MegamanX wrote:
sry geeze, I only played the DC version for 3 hours then I bought the GC version. Forgive me not playing the DC version ?!?!?! You make it look like everyone who plays PSO has played the 1st versions.

I played the DC version for about, um, 10 or so hours until I stopped playing and waited for the GC version and I knew that... not from actually playing the game but by looking through this site and looking at screenshots... such as the picture with the HUmar that had Reverser mapped to a button.

KaFKa
Dec 18, 2003, 04:00 PM
On 2003-12-18 12:52, MegamanX wrote:

he was reacting to the origonal topic, not your post

Blitzkommando
Dec 18, 2003, 04:20 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly there are now level 200 noobs from that darned AR code...

ILLI
Dec 18, 2003, 04:51 PM
And sadly lots of players on pso are classified as noobs because they use a way to dupe that ST actually put into the game disk for us to use to our advantage... hmm maybe we should blame ST for all the noobs.. I mean they are the one that made the shop dupe so easy.. Dont you think that in writing code for a game this size it would be virtually impossible to do this without knowledge of doing it?

hmmm ironic

BTW... Im a hybrid noobie.. a version of noob with nub and noob mixed in called Nubbie lol

anwserman
Dec 19, 2003, 12:34 PM
On 2003-12-18 13:51, ILLI wrote:
And sadly lots of players on pso are classified as noobs because they use a way to dupe that ST actually put into the game disk for us to use to our advantage... hmm maybe we should blame ST for all the noobs.. I mean they are the one that made the shop dupe so easy.. Dont you think that in writing code for a game this size it would be virtually impossible to do this without knowledge of doing it?

hmmm ironic

BTW... Im a hybrid noobie.. a version of noob with nub and noob mixed in called Nubbie lol

Dude, this game is HUGE codewise... it has all the rules, exceptions and most of all they have to do networking. "A game this size" means crap because the more complex a program is, the more likely a glitch such as the shop-dupe trick is to come into existance, NOT the other way around.

I program when I feel like it (Visual Basic), and I've attempted some pretty big programs (pages and pages worth of code, my latest project has 10,000+ words in it) and trust me, bugs exist and unfortunately ST didn't catch it in time.

heyf00L
Dec 19, 2003, 01:35 PM
And sadly lots of players on pso are classified as noobs because they use a way to dupe that ST actually put into the game disk for us to use to our advantageI think the true n00b has been revealed. Do you know anything about programming?

ILLI
Dec 19, 2003, 03:59 PM
besides the fact i don't have a clue how to do it and will admit that?? nope..

so tell us all mighty fool.. how was it soo easy for shop dupe to make it on our disks since you do know about programming?..

BTW.. I am aware the bigger the program the easier it is for bugs/glitches to manifest... thats not my point..

If sonic team was so concerned about duping and thought it was sooo wrong they could have fixed it after the dc ver 1.. because you could shop dupe on the very first pso disk.. can you programmers tell me why they didnt just get rid of the shop lady after dc ver1 or do something else to fix it???

And we all know they had to have known about shop duping.. i know many people on dc version that knew how to do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ILLI on 2003-12-19 13:10 ]</font>

ILLI
Dec 19, 2003, 03:59 PM
and im a Nubbie dammit

anwserman
Dec 19, 2003, 04:10 PM
If sonic team was so concerned about duping and thought it was sooo wrong they could have fixed it after the dc ver 1.. because you could shop dupe on the very first pso disk.. can you programmers answer that?

Look, Sonic Team is lazy dumbasses. It took Microsoft to get on ST asses to fix the shop dupe, they weren't going to do it themselves.

There is a difference between fixing a bug and programmer laziness. You, unfortunately, mixed the two different concepts. Another proof ST is lazy is that we haven't gotten squat for quests, they should be cranking them out considering all the people that pay $10 a month essentially to play the dumb game.