PDA

View Full Version : Tsumikiri J-Sword

neo9376
Dec 18, 2003, 10:03 PM
I haven't been on in almost a year has this sword been figured out yet?

Hrith
Dec 18, 2003, 10:14 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=70268&forum=7

Dhylec
Dec 18, 2003, 10:16 PM
this belong in next door neo..

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 10:20 PM
I still say it's random unsealing...

Hrith
Dec 18, 2003, 10:27 PM
On 2003-12-18 19:20, MegamanX wrote:

Have you tried thinking ?

anwserman
Dec 18, 2003, 10:38 PM

I have more faith in what Barubary says that what you say, Megaman, due to the fact that Barubary at least seems to make intelligent posts (with facts to back up her statements), unlike somebody who sits there and constantly says "I think its my way! I think its my way!"

Then you sit there, record footage of your J-Sword randomly unsealing (it won't happen) and we'll compare it to the footage Barubary probably has on her computer of it unsealing... then we'll know who to believe.

And my bet would be anybody BUT you... otherwords, Barubary.

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 10:39 PM
That's how I came up with it. So many people say they have unlocked it in multiple ways. And seeing I don't have it to test it myself, I can only go by what I know. Untill I am proven wrong I believe it is randomly unsealed.

Cengah
Dec 18, 2003, 10:40 PM
If it was random then people wouldnt have hacked so many of them.

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 10:42 PM
On 2003-12-18 19:38, anwserman wrote:

I have more faith in what Barubary says that what you say, Megaman, due to the fact that Barubary at least seems to make intelligent posts (with facts to back up her statements), unlike somebody who sits there and constantly says "I think its my way! I think its my way!"

Then you sit there, record footage of your J-Sword randomly unsealing (it won't happen) and we'll compare it to the footage Barubary probably has on her computer of it unsealing... then we'll know who to believe.

And my bet would be anybody BUT you... otherwords, Barubary.

Is this about the force thing? If so, I said I was sry. Don't hold a grudge. And if you check the big sealed-j sword post, one of the ideas of unsealing it is random unsealing. Don't try to burn me just because of something a said before.

anwserman
Dec 18, 2003, 10:42 PM
On 2003-12-18 19:39, MegamanX wrote:
That's how I came up with it. So many people say they have unlocked it in multiple ways. And seeing I don't have it to test it myself, I can only go by what I know. Untill I am proven wrong I believe it is randomly unsealed.

Barubary proved you wrong. Give it up.

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 10:53 PM
oh, another thing. Just because she proved she unsealed, doens't mean it could have been unsealed another way. Until I have found one and unsealed it or that sega themselves tell me, I will continue to believe me theory. And I wouldn't expect anybody to believe something that somebody just did on their own. This has been a big mystery for a long time. I don't think somebody would just now relize how to unseal it. If she is right... then fine, I would be wrong. I admit it early. But not until I know what the truth is. Besides, it's not like I try to prove people wrong. That whole force issue was my OPINION. I don't recall how many times I said that.

anwserman
Dec 18, 2003, 10:55 PM
???

HOW DARE YOU BRING IN THE WHOLE FORCE ISSUE. I actually FORGOT about the whole force thing, and to tell the truth I don't even remember the whole argument.. and now you try switching the topics?

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=70268&forum=7

Thats all I'm going to say.

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 10:58 PM
What do you have against me? Just because I believe something different doesn't mean you have to burn me like that. I'm not burning you for you not wanting to ever believe anything I say. I'm not wanting you to believe anything I say. I'm just sharing my opinion. That's what everyone esle does. Excuse me for having my own mind!

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 11:01 PM
hmm, 1st of all I don't believe you forgot about it and 2nd of all, if you were telling the truth, then you just flamed me for no good reason. Some person you are.

Cengah
Dec 18, 2003, 11:08 PM
The fact is.
There have been account's of people unsealing it in the past, but they didnt share how they did it with anyone.

Barubary is the first person that's been known to unseal and actually share there info.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cengah on 2003-12-18 20:10 ]</font>

anwserman
Dec 18, 2003, 11:09 PM
On 2003-12-18 20:01, MegamanX wrote:
hmm, 1st of all I don't believe you forgot about it and 2nd of all, if you were telling the truth, then you just flamed me for no good reason. Some person you are.

Ooooh, I get it. Because YOU believe that I didn't forget it, it automatically makes it right. See, the only problem I have with you is that you obsess that you're right. Even though many more people then you agree with Barubary (and thus have more faith in her), and with all the tries and time waiting for the sword to randomly unseal its basically was proven false. Also, I hate to tell you that Barubary has a whole lot more of a better, positive and reliable reputation.... obviously somebody is special to acquire a custom avatar, which she has.

I don't want to continue anymore with this petty, stupid argument.

Genoa
Dec 18, 2003, 11:12 PM
On 2003-12-18 20:09, anwserman wrote:

On 2003-12-18 20:01, MegamanX wrote:

Ooooh, I get it. Because YOU believe that I didn't forget it, it automatically makes it right. See, the only problem I have with you is that you obsess that you're right. Even though many more people then you agree with Barubary (and thus have more faith in her), and with all the tries and time waiting for the sword to randomly unseal its basically was proven false. Also, I hate to tell you that Barubary has a whole lot more of a better, positive and reliable reputation.... obviously somebody is special to acquire a custom avatar, which she has.

I don't want to continue anymore with this petty, stupid argument.

I can't have my own opinion? Did I say "Oh I'm right!", know I said I THINK that i'm right. Get your own mind. I base my thoughts off my own facts. I can't trust anybody anymore after a certain event in my life. I only hope it doesn't happen to any of you.

Ketchup345
Dec 19, 2003, 06:03 AM
I believe there is more than one possible way, but maybe not. That's why I'm keeping all theories disproven as possibilities in my sticky (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=69992&forum=7&10).