PDA

View Full Version : Beginning to get really sick of this unfair game.

Shimarisu
Dec 19, 2003, 10:04 AM
It's now practically impossible to level up. I'm level 26 and every tournament I play people duck out from sheer cowardice at the final. I get +5 exp only for fighting the com and that sucks. Why do I enter tourneys with an even spread of com and human only for all humans to duck out from playing me? SCREW YOU COWARDLY LOSERS!
Worse yet, now I'm high level the com brings out cards like Gibbles and Sorceror's cane and gizonde/razonde every round so often I'm actually fucked by the com if they get good rolls, so I lose 10 exp. Lose 10 for losing to com and only gain 5 for winning, and battles take half an hour, and now my boyfriend doesn't want to play with me because he gains only 5 exp too. And nobody wants to play against me cause I'm lvl 26. Tell me what was the point of buying two GCs and 2 copies of the game? He loves the game still but I'm the breadwinner and if he does not help I'm selling his copy. So bleh. And I'm infuriated by the total lack of decent cards to block tech attacks, whereas there is a bazillion and one for physical. WHY IS THIS? The best cards to utterly block tech cost a fortune to use, and everyone knows this, meaning everyone's a frigging FO Hunter, screw it all to hell. Too fricking unbalanced and I'm just getting angrier and angrier with every battle. i'm stuck at level 26 because I want to stick with Arks and not be a cheap fucker. I know how to win every time and I don't use the retarded stalling tactics that many use, because why in hell should I play out a battle for half a fricking hour only to win and get an E? OH MY GOD I SO WANT AN E. ST fix this GODDAMN UNBALANCED GAME!

20x1/2 hour battles to level up? That's fucking retarded. And I'm retarded myself and don't mind using that word. ST you are retarded as holy fuck.

Thank you.

- shimarisu

Link00seven
Dec 19, 2003, 10:08 AM
Do like STE said in your previous threads and play with the Japanese. They usually dont do stupid things. At least with my experiances playing with them.

And, I dont want to be mean...but why is ever thread you make just you complaining? Your points are valid (at times) but, we dont need SO much complaining. Maybe you should make one thread and we can all post our PSO EpIII gripes in there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

EDIT: Also, i'm moving this to rants.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Linkooseven on 2003-12-19 07:12 ]</font>

Tevren
Dec 19, 2003, 10:12 AM
Meh, I don't pull out vs you. Always good to have a challenge. We saw a couple of Gibbles pulled out last too. By the time he hit the board, the Arkz partner was dead. I think next time, I'm going to try and see what he's capable of for such a high set cost.

Shimarisu
Dec 19, 2003, 10:23 AM
And, I dont want to be mean...but why is ever thread you make just you complaining? Your points are valid (at times) but, we dont need SO much complaining. Maybe you should make one thread and we can all post our PSO EpIII gripes in there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Because I'm goddamn angry. This game really isn't a pleasure when you are ranked 243 out of 10000 online tourney players. It's annoying and you are punished for persisting. The game sees you as a high ranked player and makes the game hell. Makes levelling up hell, and my boyfriend is REALLY starting to anger me and make my gaming a nightmare with his stark refusal now to play. He is punished too for playing on my team, so if we beat the com even though he is lvl 4 he gets equally pathetic exp. Is that fair? Is it hell.

- Shimarisu (and you know, getting all my topics locked, and getting moaned at for posting the trial save when STE got a lot of praise for posting his saves - really ain't helping my desire to continue playing and grabbing screenshots for the DB.)

Shimarisu
Dec 19, 2003, 10:25 AM
Forgot to say, that wasn't a threat but you know, at the moment the only reason I AM playing is to get screenshots, and I'm just getting laughed at by posters here so why bother? I don't want to be any help to people who are going to abuse me, and that's not the PSOW staffers, that's certain people on the forums.

Dime
Dec 19, 2003, 06:39 PM
Maybe you should stop playing...?

LollipopLolita
Dec 19, 2003, 07:15 PM
shima, maybe you should calm down and take a quick break. really. i understand your anger but we all need a breather or two from time to time.

badbitz
Dec 19, 2003, 07:20 PM
perfect remedy

Link00seven
Dec 19, 2003, 07:25 PM
On 2003-12-19 16:20, badbitz wrote:
perfect remedy

Defently http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

_Ted_
Dec 20, 2003, 02:41 AM
And if you become to depressed and/or angry, remember to consider murder before suicide. (j/k both are bad). EpIII doesn't sound all that fun after hearing this...

_Sinue_
Dec 22, 2003, 08:05 AM
Maybe you should consider a new Boyfriend. Hey, I'm available. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kasumi19
Dec 22, 2003, 10:03 AM
I never had any desire to play or purchase Episode III. It never looked like a good game to me. This thread just somewhat confirms my initial suspicions about the game. I know I would have preferred Episode III to have gameplay similiar to Episode I and II. I would have liked to see some additional levels and items and cross compatibility of existing PSO characters.

There are so many card style games out there already and we really did not need another one.

Dime
Dec 22, 2003, 01:52 PM
On 2003-12-22 05:05, _Sinue_ wrote:
Maybe you should consider a new Boyfriend. Hey, I'm available. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dear god...

Uncle_bob
Dec 22, 2003, 02:13 PM
On 2003-12-22 05:05, _Sinue_ wrote:

And this guy is gonna wonder why he'll be single all his life..

AUTO_
Dec 22, 2003, 02:17 PM
The part where you said you're ranked 243 out of 10000 and the game was pure hell on you seemed a little out of place.

Call me crazy, but I would think the challenge of the game should go up as you move up in ranks.

Anyways, persistence is the only thing that will help you now--ST isn't going to change the format because of one player who's mad they aren't ranked 242 instead of 243.

Flowen_Sword
Dec 23, 2003, 01:49 PM
On 2003-12-19 07:04, Shimarisu wrote:
It's now practically impossible to level up. I'm level 26 and every tournament I play people duck out from sheer cowardice at the final. I get +5 exp only for fighting the com and that sucks. Why do I enter tourneys with an even spread of com and human only for all humans to duck out from playing me? SCREW YOU COWARDLY LOSERS!
Worse yet, now I'm high level the com brings out cards like Gibbles and Sorceror's cane and gizonde/razonde every round so often I'm actually fucked by the com if they get good rolls, so I lose 10 exp. Lose 10 for losing to com and only gain 5 for winning, and battles take half an hour, and now my boyfriend doesn't want to play with me because he gains only 5 exp too. And nobody wants to play against me cause I'm lvl 26. Tell me what was the point of buying two GCs and 2 copies of the game? He loves the game still but I'm the breadwinner and if he does not help I'm selling his copy. So bleh. And I'm infuriated by the total lack of decent cards to block tech attacks, whereas there is a bazillion and one for physical. WHY IS THIS? The best cards to utterly block tech cost a fortune to use, and everyone knows this, meaning everyone's a frigging FO Hunter, screw it all to hell. Too fricking unbalanced and I'm just getting angrier and angrier with every battle. i'm stuck at level 26 because I want to stick with Arks and not be a cheap fucker. I know how to win every time and I don't use the retarded stalling tactics that many use, because why in hell should I play out a battle for half a fricking hour only to win and get an E? OH MY GOD I SO WANT AN E. ST fix this GODDAMN UNBALANCED GAME!

20x1/2 hour battles to level up? That's fucking retarded. And I'm retarded myself and don't mind using that word. ST you are retarded as holy fuck.

Thank you.

- shimarisu

How the hell is it hard to level up at level 26?unless your talkin about ep 3.oh, sorry i have not been listinin.

_Sinue_
Dec 23, 2003, 03:30 PM
Um.. yeah.. it was a joke/sarcasm. If you don't find it funny, it's probably because it wasn't fucking intended for you.

Mystil
Dec 24, 2003, 12:02 PM
On 2003-12-19 07:25, Shimarisu wrote:
Forgot to say, that wasn't a threat but you know, at the moment the only reason I AM playing is to get screenshots, and I'm just getting laughed at by posters here so why bother? I don't want to be any help to people who are going to abuse me, and that's not the PSOW staffers, that's certain people on the forums.

I wouldn't worry about all that. Just *sigh* take a break. You're just stressing your ownself out..

Nightmarexlc
Dec 28, 2003, 02:14 AM
On 2003-12-19 07:04, Shimarisu wrote:
ST you are retarded as holy fuck.

Thank you.

- shimarisu

im sorry to laugh but callin ST that got a chukle outta me... So after seeing this post i guess Shimarisu won't be playing teh US. verion... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif too bad i wanted to battle some PSOW ARKZ and HUNTERS...