PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: A Tale Untold

Neverwinter
Dec 19, 2003, 03:13 PM
Before i begin, i may not continue this sotry often, but ill try to do it often ok.

The trees swaded to and frow, the gentle breeze of a summers day caresed all objects on the ground. Alandrak was down by a calm river with the sun refelcting off it making it clear. He was sort of sitting up, head on his knees, bere feet on the soft, healthy green grass, just staring into the calm, wet water. He was silent, not moving, peaceful. While sitting, Alandrak wan interuped by a friend, Nick. Nick was an experienced ranger, he's had his fare few run in's with a monster or two, he had travelled into the danger caves of Ragol and had bin to the abandoned ruins that legend spoke of dangerous and mythicle beings of great power. He was slightly taller that Alundrak, brown hair, a freckle here or there not much.

'Alan' this was his shortend name, 'Are you OK?' said Nick concernigly as he walked over,
'Yeah fine' said Alan as he stood up tiredly, 'Just thinking' he said.
'About what?' asked Nick
'Nothing' replied Alan with little effort.
'Well hurry in, we have to get our gear togeather, theres a good job opening at the hunters guild.'
'K' Alan said.

The warming air blew on as Alan got up, and slowly walked away headind towards the house.

Just a prelude but i think theres potential, im trying to go for more description, wot do u think?

Shake
Dec 19, 2003, 07:23 PM
Spell check and proofread.

Other than that, keep working on it! It looks fun!