PDA

View Full Version : Cheater!!!????

Cube
Apr 9, 2001, 01:41 PM
Try again without naming names...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ambrai on 2001-04-09 12:47 ]</font>

AxemPunanny
Apr 9, 2001, 02:12 PM
Hm... maybe he's jealous about you calling yourself "King Of All Androids"?

I wouldn't assume anything since I don't know you, and I haven't played a game of PSO with ya, though I've talked to you a bit in the Puck-9 Lobby.

MechDan... Cube demands an explanation/response immediately. =P

Lmnopia
Apr 9, 2001, 02:18 PM
stealing is ok .... i have no problem with that becuse its part of the game (i dont do it tho) but duping is cheating

Core
Apr 9, 2001, 03:17 PM
*bow* leaves muttering something about bowing before the king of androids*

MechDan
Apr 9, 2001, 03:34 PM
Cube, I called you a cheater because you were caught cheating. You submitted faked votes on the vote to abolish the trade forums. That's cheating. And what's a cheater? Someone who cheats.

You've since claimed that you're not a cheater. That makes you a liar, too.

Though you'd probably not believe it, my basic philosophy is "live and let live". I didn't see a point in explicitely stating the obvious out of the blue. But since you asked, there it is.

Just put it behind you already. It's really not worth my precious time to bother with you. If you don't provoke the issue, I'll just leave things be.

You want the trade forums to stay? Well, you got it. Be happy.

You want respect? You've got to earn it. Cheating and lying won't earn it, btw.

Cube
Apr 9, 2001, 03:55 PM
Mechdan, yet again you are dodging the whole purpose of the topic. I am NOT a cheater, nor am i a liar. When you call me a cheater you give the asumption that I steal, use a GS, dupe ect... If your gona call me a cheater do it right. Bud.

That small trade forum incedent is long over. And its kind of odd how you are so hypocritical... You say that it was in the past and shouldnt be brought up? heh, whey did you mention it in the previous topic???

The fact is, that was the past. I did something wrong, however i was banned for it. I learned my lesson and you have no right to throw it in my face. Mind your business...Ok? I still want an Apolgy, so please apologise before you make a bigger ass of yourself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

The point is, i do not Cheat in PSO. And i want you to correct yourself when you called me a cheater. Im sorry but you were wrong to say the things you did. So stop trying to change the subject. I think evryone here who i have p[layed with here agrees that I am a fare, nice person, and i am NOT a cheater. All i want is an Apology, how hard is that?

MechDan
Apr 9, 2001, 04:51 PM
Somehow you think that you're not a cheater even though you cheated. It seems you've learned nothing and you're not sorry for what you did (only that you got caught).

You also give the impression that you think gamesharking is actually worse than what you got caught for. All gamesharking does is break the rules of a videogame. What you did was break the rules of a democratic vote. I was born and raised in America, and we Americans take the democratic voting process very seriously.

Just drop it, please. The truth is undeniable, and you can't change the past. If you don't go around saying you're not a cheater, I won't go shoving the truth back into your face. If you don't pretend your attempt to violate the voting process was just "some little thing", I won't shove the truth back into your face.

JayHale
Apr 9, 2001, 05:38 PM
*trumpet sounds* Jay to the rescue!!

Mechdan lay off! Cube did something that he thought was right at the moment, and he also took that consequences that came with that choice. What he did isn't considered cheating, merely swaying things in his favor, but that's not technically cheating. Cheating is like using a GS, or a duping trick, none of which he's done. You almost have to admire Cube, he did something wrong that he knew was traceable, and the penalty for which was to be banned, and he still did it. Don't ridicule him because he stood up for what he thought was right, if we didn't have people out there that stood up for what they believed, we would still have slavery, and women couldn't vote, stuff like that (though this isn't closely related to slavery, but one example).

There are those who make things happen, those who wait for things to happen, and those who wonder what happened. Cube is definitely one who makes things happen, and I think you shouldn't give him hell for that.

Oh, something I forgot to mention. Attacking someone on here wreaks of cowardice! Don't' try to defame Cube's reputation in hopes that it will make you more popular, because it wont! Remember no one likes an asshole!

----

"I want you to go home and tell all your friends that, that crazy son of a bitch was hitting pop-tarts with a tennis racket!"

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: JayHale on 2001-04-09 15:52 ]</font>

LunarShadowX
Apr 9, 2001, 06:34 PM
Cube is in NO way a cheater, I know him quite well, so why don't you shut up already.

Glider
Apr 9, 2001, 06:51 PM
Did I miss something?

Cube did cheat on the vote thing, but so what? It was so obvious and never changed the outcome. He got banned and now has learned his lesson.

Cube
Apr 9, 2001, 06:54 PM
thanks alot guys for the suport, i apreciate it. I think my point has been proven, and i we can stop posting on this topic. Thanks.

MechDan
Apr 9, 2001, 08:04 PM
Jayhale, please look up cheating in the dictionary. It means purposefully breaking the rules. Defrauding the vote was purposefully breaking the rules, so it was cheating.

Since this vote wasn't legally binding, defrauding it is MERELY cheating. If it were a legally binding vote, defrauding it would have been a CRIME.

If Cube's goal were something more idealistic than wanting a forum for him to continue trading with cheaters for duped/hacked items, then perhaps cheating could be worthy of admiration.

You'd have to be a moron to think he did it knowing he was going to get caught. He tried to cover his footsteps with separate e-mail addresses, but Ambrai was smarter.

Glider, he said he learned his lesson but obviously he didn't.

Regardless, the "point" has been proven. PSO World not only tolerates cheating, it encourages cheating. Like the others disgusted by the cheating on PSO World, I am outta here.

rekonstruct
Apr 9, 2001, 09:05 PM
Preach on Brother Mech. It does seem that this place is in decline. Count me out.

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Apr 9, 2001, 09:26 PM
MechDan, all you've done is come out of this sounding like an idiot. so what! he added a few votes.... who cares. He's not cheating.. not in the sense of what the word cheater implys on a PSO board.

The whole situation is quite simple, he apologised for trying to unfairly effect the votes, but you also need to swallow your damn pride and apologize for using the wrong wording (deliberatly). Of course your leaving now, so you couldn't even apologise while cube could... whos the lesser of the two....LoL.

Ice_
Apr 9, 2001, 10:05 PM
I agree with Cube for no inparticular reason besides he's less of an ass than mechdan and he has a 500 pound english teacher who takes his food and eats it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Cube
Apr 9, 2001, 10:17 PM
lol, ice_ you crack me up. Thanks for the suport guys, aparently mechdan is not only a hypocrit but as most of you stated an ass hole. however i dont want to resort to flaming. All i can say is that im happy he is gone. Some people can just be real jerks. Thanks guys.

watashiwa
Apr 10, 2001, 03:15 AM
RiGoRmOrTiS_UK: I'm sorry to say this, but . . The picture of Xeolita in your signature looks like a crossdressing man. Dude, WTF is up with that? Now I'm going to have nightmares. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 03:25 AM
One last thing.. I've read this and I notice Mechdan's.. "AMERCIA" Speech.. And frankly, not to put 'americans' down(which I am a american) They lie, cheat, steal, kill all the time. Don't make me bring up history of what they did to my kind(native american..) so.. frankly, all this leads up to leaving everything in the past, as its suppose to be, in the past, cause the future is the key.. Peace.. I'm outta here foo' my eyes hurt..

Xulion
Apr 10, 2001, 03:36 AM
WWHAAA?! Okay I may be new to the boards but I have to have a say in this explain to me what happened. Plus someone please tell me how to do those banner for your name I would enjoy making one for myself.

IceBlink
Apr 10, 2001, 09:21 AM
On 2001-04-10 01:15, watashiwa wrote:
RiGoRmOrTiS_UK: I'm sorry to say this, but . . The picture of Xeolita in your signature looks like a crossdressing man. Dude, WTF is up with that? Now I'm going to have nightmares. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Heee... you're doing it again! Provoking people to get angry with you so you can ban them! ^_^;

Kidding, whatever ^_^