PDA

View Full Version : how would I convert ...

DCMagic
Dec 19, 2003, 09:29 PM
Well im sure most of you don't still play the Dreamcast version but I still do. What I want to know is were I can get that program (its Japanese) that lets you convert the screenshots file type to a normal photo type like bmp. I can get the files on my computer by e-mailing them to it, anyone know anything about it. Really need to get it too convert some screenshots I took online and want to see.

Thanks

Saiffy
Dec 19, 2003, 10:21 PM
if you like DC you could e-mail them to me and ill use photoshop to change them to whatever you want
edit: but about the JP program i cant help you out there

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffwin on 2003-12-19 19:22 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Dec 20, 2003, 04:36 AM
Does PSOproxy work with DC?

DCMagic
Dec 20, 2003, 02:04 PM
Well that’s the thing it will not open from paint shop because its a weird file type, but what I have heard didn't try it because it would kinda make since ... wait there is another problem im having trouble e-mailing the attachment to my computer, so ill need to get a 3rd party memory card with a cord to uplink to computer ... push the pause button, it will take be some time to get one, ill post back when I do. You what’s gay is I know a person who has the program but will not tell me where to get I, being a ass. Anyways im going to try to get the program by posting on dcemulation.com they know a ton about the Dreamcast. Ill post what I find out here, many someone else here wants it too