PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: A Newman, some androids, and Bob

shinto_kuji
Dec 19, 2003, 11:29 PM
ok well, my first ever fanfic^-^. sorry if its not as funny as i wanted it to be -.-;
NOTE: each chapter is fairly short. makes it easier to write with my busy schedule.
here we go^_^

CHAPTER 1:

"I... can't run... anymore... too freakin' tired.", Shinto said as he leaned against the cold metal wall. The short Newman was panting hard. He took off his mushroom-esque hat, fully exposing his blonde hair and pointy ears which jutted straight out from his head. His deep blue eyes reflected the birth marks on his face and matched his yellow and blue outfit. He had always thought that the outfit drew attention away from the fact that he wore elevator shoes to make himself taller.

"Let's rest here.", Shinto said.

"Um... can I come out now?"

"Yeah, its safe."

Shinto unzipped the back of his pants and a tiny white hucaseal with antennae emerged.

"Its surprisingly roomy back there.", the android exclaimed.

"Yeah, you can fit almost anything into the back of my pants.", Shinto replied. "What's your name?"

"My master calls me P.P., or Poya Pop.", the Hucaseal answered.

"Hmph... I'm Kuji, Shinto Kuji. And Principal Tyrell isn't your master anymore. Not after what you pulled. Your lucky that I was there to hide you, and that the Principal can't run very fast."

"All I did was compare his size to that of an average biological lifeform.", said Poya Pop.

"You called him fat." Shinto turned his head around. "What are you doing back there?", he asked. The android had been searching in the back of the Fonewm's pants ever since she had gotten out of them.

"I'm looking for Bob."

"Erm, Bob?", Shinto asked.

"Bob is my mag."

"Oh, well what does he look like?"

P.P. answered, "Like a hamburger." She continued to rumage through the Newman's pants.

Shinto suddenly got nervous. He knew who Bob was alright and he wished he didn't. He pondered over how to tell Poya Pop.

"Where could he be...", P.P. asked, to herself more then to Shinto.

"Hey Poya Pop.", Shinto had a bead of sweat on his brow.

The android looked at him.

"I, uh, might have... you know, uhm... eaten Bob."

Doomed2k
Dec 20, 2003, 01:25 AM
Poor Bob.

KaFKa
Dec 20, 2003, 04:06 AM
On 2003-12-19 22:25, Doomed2k wrote:
Poor Bob.

my sentimants exactly

shinto_kuji
Dec 20, 2003, 01:13 PM
CHAPTER 2

Poya Pop looked calm despite her nervousness. Then, without a word of warning, she thrust a metal fist into the Newman's stomache. Shinto winced.

"Oh... God! I'm sorry... I ate your... mag, but geez!", The Fonewm managed to gasp out before he doubled over. He looked at the android and she still appeared as undeterred as before. She aimed a little lower this time and thrust yet another metal fist into Shinto.

"Your gonna make me throw up!", Shinto cried out.

"Good." Poya Pop thrust one last fist into Shinto Kuji before he could protest. Then, just as he thought, he threw up... Bob.

The seemingly innocent android saw her mag on the ground and screamed, "BOB!!! Are you O.K.?" She hugged the burger tightly.

*meow*

Shinto was slowly regaining his compsure. "What the hell? Did that burger just meow?", he asked Poya. He stared straight at Bob and out came another,

*meow*

"Didn't know beef could meow...", Shinto mumbled.

Poya took her attention away from her beloved pet and looked at the Newman. He had already used a Resta spell to fully cure himself from the androids attacks and was now standing directly in front of the Hucaseal. P.P. looked up and answered, "Bob thinks he's a Sato. He meows all the time. Before my master got angry with me, I was off to see the wi... I mean Dr. Montague to see if he could help Bob."

"Help him?", Shinto asked.

"Help him turn into a Sato. It would make Bob and me so happy. Bob has tried to change himself before, but he can't. Poor Bob." P.P. petted the Hamburger. She smiled when Bob purred.

"Weird...", Shinto got up to leave, but was stopped by the androids voice. She asked him to help her get to Dr. Montague.

The Fonewm looked at her. He felt like he had to pay her back for eating her mag. "Fine", he finally blurted out. "Do you even know where the Dr. is?", he asked.

"He's at the end of that red brick road.", Poya answered.

All three of the odd group got up and skipped off into the distance.

"... I hate skipping.", Shinto cried.

Gnarled_rose
Dec 20, 2003, 01:36 PM
Ah, well, I can firmly say, with unwavering faith, that this has to be the single most disturbing thing I'll read today. Unless there's a chapter three posted today.
I suppose it wasn't too bad, but having something crawl out of a guy's pants comes across as wrong in so many ways.