PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP: SNAPSHOTS!

Rudoprime
Dec 20, 2003, 12:30 PM
I need help taking snapshots, i go to the options and i press snapshots but all it shows me is a picture of the pso logo(opening screen) what do i do? I f you can please open a link to a helpfull place or just tell me i would greatly appreciate it!

Rudoprime
Dec 20, 2003, 12:35 PM
And how do you take them? please?

rena-ko
Dec 20, 2003, 12:37 PM
1: Taking a Snapshot
- Have a Memcard in Slot B that has 15 free Blocks.
- Go to Options, Snapshotfile and create a default Snapshot at said Memcard.
(This File has to be on a card so I suggest to create one on every Memcard - Snapshotfiles are copyable via Gamecube's own Savegame-Manager)
- Now have a second Pad in Port 4. With L you can focus, with R you can zoom, with both pressed you can rotate.
The C-Stick as well as the Digital Cross moves the capture window. Pressing 'up' switchs through all Players Views.
When you press A you snap the little window in full size and save it on Card B.
When you press B you snap the full screen, it gets rendered down to the size of that little window.
(Offline, that option works everywhere, Online it doesnt work in Quests and in Boss-areas)
- Now the Screenshot is on the memcard in Slot B. you can look at it in the Options Menu.

Rudoprime
Dec 20, 2003, 12:40 PM
does the snapshot file have to be on the same mem card as the one i want to take pics on?

rena-ko
Dec 20, 2003, 12:46 PM
snapshots only save onto the memcard in slot B.
there will have to be a snapshotfile first before youre allowed to take a snap.

Rudoprime
Dec 20, 2003, 12:50 PM
thx

guyver2077
Dec 26, 2003, 10:25 AM
quick question....is the pic u take always going to be blurry cuz i took one and it dont look all that clear...thanx

VioletSkye
Dec 26, 2003, 02:46 PM
On 2003-12-26 07:25, guyver2077 wrote:
quick question....is the pic u take always going to be blurry cuz i took one and it dont look all that clear...thanx

Open the proxy.ini file and change the gamma to 2 and the sharpness to 3 that should yield much crisper looking .png files.