PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity in the menu system...

Kamatz
Dec 20, 2003, 04:39 PM
Kay, I'm angry now. My HL expired on the 18th and I've been trying to get it reactivated since, but so far no luck. Here's a C&P of the message I sent Sega...
My Hunter's License for Phantasy Star Online Episode 1&2 expired on the 18th of December. Since then I have been attempting to reactivate with zero success due to what I believe is error in your web shell. To make it simple, I'll outline the order of operations in which I run into this problem...

One: Access PSO main page; Pop-up for HL Registration/Login.
Two: Log in. *This is the first place I notice something amiss. All of the information I had entered, phone numbers, addresses, names, and credit card information, are all gone; the form is blank. Even the Transaction History is cleared.
Three: Click "Edit Account". This brings me to another login prompt...But didn't I just log in a moment ago? I enter my username and password for a second time, hit enter, and am brought back to the previous page; a blank form.
*This is where it becomes strange, and rather confusing.
Believing I must be making a mistake, I click "Help", "FAQs", "Billing & Account", and the "Edit Account" link there. For a third time I am prompted to log in, and I do. And for a third time, I am given the blank form. Now thoroughly frustrated, I hit "Back" on my browser and am surprised to find a complete form staring me in the face. All of the information restored. "Halleluja!" is my immediate thought, and I click my serial number to view it's status.
"Acount status: Inactive", with a nice bold link at the bottom reading ">>Reactivate". Hitting this, I'm given the end user agreement screen. Yes yes, I'm not going cheat, hack, defame, flame, or do any sort of malicious EEEVIL thing to this game or the wonderfull company that makes it and supplies online service. "Accept".
Once again, I find myself at a login screen, and once again, I put in the neccessary information. Enter, and I am back at the blank form.

To get to the heart of the matter, Why can't I reactivate my HL? The shell has me running in circles; No matter what I click, excepting the transaction history, I'm given a login prompt and dropped back at the "View account" page

Rich_T
Dec 20, 2003, 05:06 PM
JP?
US?
EU?

if you can get your gamecube online and its not a network problem, and your in the EU, or you have the EU version of PSO try http://www.playsega.com

Kamatz
Dec 20, 2003, 05:18 PM
Nevermind. I tried the ever-reliable fall-back browser: Nutscrape. Appearently my IE is just messed up.