PDA

View Full Version : Problems getting on foreign servers?

Loki
Apr 9, 2001, 02:52 PM
anyone else noticing problems logging onto the japanese and european servers? I havent even seen the japanese servers in about a week, and the european ones where gone, then they werent then they were again. whats the deal?

Core
Apr 9, 2001, 03:17 PM
same here...i wonder whats going on?

SaitoH
Apr 9, 2001, 03:58 PM
I think there must be an intermitent connection between Japan/us/europe. I played on the europe servers on Friday and for a while I could not find one person in my guild card list. Later, I went to the US server and found people no problem.
Sometimes it just seems you have to keep trying to get onto Europe or Japan. Also I find that if you goto Europe it usually easier
to connect to Japan.
As to why this is happening, I think the myriad of problems plaguing the US servers now are just the tip of the iceburg.

MechDan
Apr 9, 2001, 04:55 PM
I noticed the problems, too. Interestingly, sometimes Ship/EU will appear but not Ship/JP--but if you go to Ship/EU, then Ship/JP will be available!

When I saw this, I guessed that perhaps Sega was trying to cut down on the cross-migration between Japanese and American players.

Well, I've found a comfortable home in the European servers. I've lost too much stuff to U.S. server glitches in the last week to trust them anymore.