PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: My first fic...Prologue

deathreaper
Dec 21, 2003, 12:55 AM
my firt fanfic hope everyone likes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif it just wrote the prologue no sense in writing chapter and chapter if no one likes it, so tell me what you think give me tips and stuff but go easy it's my fist Fic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

-------------------------------

Prologue: The Looming Darkness

A large dark figure emerged from the tall pillar, floating just in front of it was a girl draped in red, then without warning the dark shadow of the figure consumed the girl! There was a blaze of light, when it was over a hideous creature appeared, there was something about it the way it's unblinking eyes stared at you, it made you want to run away in fear. Commander Flowen ordered us to attack, we did as we were told. The creature seemed to feed of our fear soon our force had shrunk too two, me and commander Flowen, it slowly made its way towards us, strange how now that I?m seconds away from death that a realized a ring, a red ring on the creature arm. At long last after my many years of service to the military, was my end the creature struck hard and fast it hit me with a sword of some sort I went flying backwards from the force, then I saw a cave in the distance, I crawled towards it after a while I reached it inside was dark an dank, the smell was horrid but it was safe. I closed my eyes and slept?

Suddenly awakening from his dream Matrix gasped for air, he was sweating, the light from the windows outside lighted the room. He got out of his bed and headed over to the bathroom and washed his face, why had he had the dream, it was the second night in a row. "I remember that day," he said to himself "it must be three or four years at least, I came out of the battle okay mild amnesia but I'm okay"

It had been half a year since the destruction of dark Flaz but the government still wouldn?t give permission to land, the military had the same idea as the government, that was the main reason Matrix had left the military and had become a Hunter. Matrix wasn't as sure as the rest of the people that Dark Flaz was dead, you couldn't kill something like it feed of the fears and hate of the people, which seemed to grow every day, some thought that they should land now revolting on the streets picking fights with guards, others thought no, wait a while and check the planet, they grew in fear of the revolting and hide behind the military.

Matrix had been down to the place where the battle occurred many times in the past week and each time he had found something leading to the conclusion that Flaz was still alive, but Principal Tyrell would not hear of it, "there is no need to frighten the people," shouted the Principal "don't you think they are scared enough, there is a riot in the street every day, look Hunter Matrix I won't say I don't believe you but right now I will not hear any of you crack pot theories, now please leave, now"
"I'm sorry Principal, I'll leave now good day" replied Matrix. Matrix slowly walked to the teleporter at the end of the hall and activated it. He was thought about all that had happened during the conversation, something about the way, the principal had talked told him, something was wrong.
Finally after walking around for an hour, he decided that he was going to take thing into his own hands. Matrix started into a run down the street, he went straight to the teleporter that lead to Ragol. When he got there, there were two Racast guarding the door, Matrix walked right up to them and showed them his Hunters License "I'm an official Hunter let me access the teleporter" said Matrix
"I'm sorry this teleporter is to be shut down, none may enter," said the first Racast
"That is it, I'm sick and tried of these stupid rules," Shouted Matrix " I'm going through that teleporter! Within a second Matrix activated his saber and sliced the head off the first Racast, the second pulled out a rifle but before he could take a shot Matrix was on him, the saber sliced through the metal chassis of the android melting wires and circuits as I went. Matrix deactivated his saber and rush into the teleporter and set it for ruins, the teleporter started up a strange pulse was sent through his body and within seconds he was in the ruin of the ancient space ship, but it was different there was a dark mist this time and a hell of a lot more monsters a swarm of Dimenian surrounded him, Matrix activated his saber and prepared for a battle...

----------------------------

Edit: spelling, changed the ? to " and '

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: deathreaper on 2003-12-21 12:12 ]</font>

Chaos_Phoenix
Dec 21, 2003, 01:04 AM
Nice start, reaper. Just a couple of notes:
1. When you copy and paste from certain programs, PSO font cannot read the "", so you'll have to manually change them.

2. Check the grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

3. I quite enjoyed it, and I am looking forward to reading more ^_^

Gnarled_rose
Dec 21, 2003, 12:40 PM
Well, Chao's Fenix beat me to all the negative stuff I was going to say, so it looks like I can kiss butt from here on in.
Good concept, interesting character, and very descriptive.
And yes, that is the closest thing you'll see me do to sucking up.

Chaos_Phoenix
Dec 21, 2003, 02:03 PM
Glad I could beat you to the punch, Rose ^_^

deathreaper
Dec 21, 2003, 03:08 PM
thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I'll start the first chapter some time this weekend ( love the holidays no school more time for other stuff) i'll look out for the tips you gave me Chaos_Phoenix http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif