PDA

View Full Version : I hate Gizonde

Arislan
Dec 21, 2003, 07:15 AM
I see that I'll need 2 or 3 for any deck that I'm building, but jeebus, could they have made it any more powerful? Not only is it multi, but it hits all Hunter cards, and with a decent TP weapon, it will nearly ensure that you do 4-5 HP damage to any fully armed hunter out there. Seems a little overpowered to me.

Neat little combo with it that I thought up though. Pull out a Rappy's Fan, use a Technique Action card, and a Gizonde. 7 point Gizonde on top of whatever your Character TP is, and the Rappy's Fan is dirt cheap. Mind you, you need the extra technique cards to pay with, but if you have 3 of them, this is a great low cost tech tactic.

-STE-
Dec 21, 2003, 07:23 AM
Yes rampage cards are very unbalanced with game.

Arislan
Dec 21, 2003, 07:55 AM
Next card nerfs I'm going to guess. They'll probably pump rampage crds up another action point or 2 each.

Tevren
Dec 21, 2003, 08:56 AM
Not too unbalanced, they aren't easy cards to get. And there are ways to counter/reduce gizonde. If they nerf something, it should be Ino'lis' reduced casting cost.

Arislan
Dec 21, 2003, 09:11 AM
Rampage cards aren't that difficult to get either. I don't like Ino'lis's 1 point cast ability, but given that it's a character based ability, I don't see this changing any time soon. Although, I don't see why more people aren't using Earthquake. Another field clearer, this time for Hunters to use against Arks.

Tevren
Dec 21, 2003, 09:15 AM
I don't use many techs of any sort really. The thing I'd like to figure out, is how sometimes a bare-handed Sil'fer slaps the entire field, with no action card.

Arislan
Dec 21, 2003, 09:32 AM
I've noticed this too, and not just from Sil'fer. I've had it done to me by Break, one of the two RAmarrls (can't remember if it was the Ark or Hunter one). Not sure what causes it and I've never been able to do it myself. Odd, that.

-STE-
Dec 21, 2003, 09:35 AM
Lot of cards have rampage action enemy too.

I played quest offline com used only rampage cards very boring if you have low def dice.

And online i saw seabed big cat aww dont remenber name it has rampage too and made 14 more damage....

Tevren
Dec 21, 2003, 09:37 AM
I've had sil'fer do it more than anyone else. Its even more annoying when she does it equipped with a Genbu.

At first, I thought it had to do with the no-weapon only shield theory. Then I saw an Ark do it, and Sil'fer have the same setup as before, and then she didn't use it. So now, I have no clue how its done.

Shimarisu
Dec 21, 2003, 11:29 AM
Heh, I hated Gizonde too till I got one, and I had to wait til level 25, sitting around in 'card koukan' games because I was so throughly sick of never getting it.

Now we have it and nobody can touch us. Thanks KOS-MOS!

psojohndoe2
Dec 22, 2003, 10:37 AM
Is there any information on what CLevel is required to find XXX card?

You seem to have gotten your Gizonde at CLV 25 Online. I got my first Gizone on CLV 20 Offline.

Tevren
Dec 22, 2003, 10:38 AM
Pretty sure its just luck. I got my first Gizonde at Clev 8 online from an Evolution.

-STE-
Dec 22, 2003, 11:06 AM
After Clv 30 i notice you can have lot of R cards.

I ask my jp friend he is lv 60 70 near and ha already have all cards of game.

Malkavian
Dec 22, 2003, 11:58 AM
Yeah gizonde is insane. Considering its range and power for a rampage card.

Jools
Dec 24, 2003, 03:08 PM
Marvelous! Just got my first Gizonde at offline level 10.

How many do you guys use in your decks then?

Jools