PDA

View Full Version : Gi-Gue in CCA?

Xeno_M
Dec 21, 2003, 09:58 AM
Was reading some guides, and i found how to make a Plantain Huge Fan (Combining Fatsia with Magic Water) So i look at some other guides to figure out the easiest way i can find a Fatsia. And i notice Pinkal can find from a Gi-Gue in Very Hard Central Control Area. I thought to myself "Didn't all savage wolfs and such turn into Gibbons in Ep2?" But i decided to give it a go anyway, maybe i was thinking wrong. So i just got done doing CCA, all 3 areas all the way to Gal Gryphon, and i didn't see a damn Gi-Gue anywhere... So where do i look, or is the guide wrong... Where do i get my Fatsia!! lol

CGoodness
Dec 21, 2003, 10:05 AM
On 2003-12-21 06:58, Xeno_M wrote:
Was reading some guides, and i found how to make a Plantain Huge Fan (Combining Fatsia with Magic Water) So i look at some other guides to figure out the easiest way i can find a Fatsia. And i notice Pinkal can find from a Gi-Gue in Very Hard Central Control Area. I thought to myself "Didn't all savage wolfs and such turn into Gibbons in Ep2?" But i decided to give it a go anyway, maybe i was thinking wrong. So i just got done doing CCA, all 3 areas all the way to Gal Gryphon, and i didn't see a damn Gi-Gue anywhere... So where do i look, or is the guide wrong... Where do i get my Fatsia!! lol

Gi-Gue is the mini-boss at the end of the seaside... Online, you can also find it in quests like the East Tower when the control tower is full of the mini-bosses.

Xeno_M
Dec 21, 2003, 10:08 AM
OMG i'm retarded... I thought it was the wolf... Like in Ultimate forest... I'm gonna stop talking... Pretend you never read this...

Hrith
Dec 21, 2003, 10:10 AM
If you managed your way to Gal Gryphon, you necessarily slew Gi Gue, mini-boss of the seaside area :
http://www.pso-world.com/images/beastiary/controlcenter/gigue.jpg
It is a huge insect, when it appears, the room darkens.
And do not look for FATSIA in PINKAL, if you have a choice, I suggest VIRIDIA or SKYLY.

And the name of the area is GDV NOT CCA

Have fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

CGoodness
Dec 21, 2003, 10:12 AM
On 2003-12-21 07:08, Xeno_M wrote:
OMG i'm retarded... I thought it was the wolf... Like in Ultimate forest... I'm gonna stop talking... Pretend you never read this...

That's a Gulgus-Gue, a better form of a Gulgus I guess.... Gi-Gue is the big form of a Gee kinda.

Xeno_M
Dec 21, 2003, 10:14 AM
Err, i got some info mixed up... Thanks for the help. However obvious the answer was O_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno_M on 2003-12-21 07:22 ]</font>

Xeno_M
Dec 21, 2003, 10:33 AM
Kefka: I have a Skyly but no Viridia... Do you suggest trying from Hard Gibbles? Can find from that big flower (Mericol?) in VH and Ultimate, but i wouldn't think that would be the right choice, cuz it can be any of 3 different kinds (and it only drops from one specific kind) I hope im not way out in left field with that idea. Thats just what ive always assumed when i read all the guides.

And my Skyly is a level 101 Racaseal, so i probably couldn't handle Ultimate GDV.

Rudoprime
Dec 21, 2003, 12:44 PM
BIG BUG! ANNOYING BUG! BIG GEE!

Soukosa
Dec 21, 2003, 01:02 PM
On 2003-12-21 07:10, Kefka wrote:
And do not look for FATSIA in PINKAL, if you have a choice, I suggest VIRIDIA or SKYLY.

O_o Why? The drops for it on V. Hard are exactly the same for Viridia and Pinkal.

Miki
Dec 21, 2003, 01:38 PM
I believe I got my Fatsia from (Pinkal) Gi Gue, and it didn't take me many tries, but I know I got lucky. I'm not a big fan of the Plantain Huge Fan you get for all you work, though.

ilr2000
Dec 21, 2003, 02:29 PM
my Skyly gets fatsias all the time from the Triffids in Ep II CCA. I've started giving them away...

Firocket1690
Dec 21, 2003, 05:00 PM
On 2003-12-21 11:29, ilr2000 wrote:
Triffids

o_O
Enlighten me ... EpI&II ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

OriginalLacan
Dec 21, 2003, 06:47 PM
"Triffids"

reference to an old movie called "day(or night) of the triffids" A big meteor shower hits earth and everyone goes blind. Walking plants similar to meriltas hatch from the "meteors" that landed on earth and start eating people. The triffids bane is saltwater.
(forgive me if all the details aren't 100% accurate, it's been close to a decade since I saw the movie)