PDA

View Full Version : DC: I need help from a Ver.2 owner in the EU, please.

Mayumi
Dec 21, 2003, 10:12 AM
I need EU Ver.2 serial and Access.

If any one knows how to get past the start page that needs the serial and Access for Ver.2 I would be very thankful to know it. A friend of mine has an xploder, simply put a cheat device, If it's possible to use that I can use it.

I don't care at all about the ability for going online. I just need the codes to allow me to play offline.

If any one can please do.
Thank you in advance.

Rich_T
Dec 21, 2003, 02:29 PM
You have the game, but not the access/serial codes?

even to play offline you need to enter the serial number/access key, these should be on a bit of card insode the game box.

Mayumi
Dec 21, 2003, 05:02 PM
I have no Serial number and Access code.

I got a very cheap DC a short while ago for my Dad, it came with a nice bundle of games. Two of which are the two PSO's. I can't blame my dad for loving it really. PSO is the onlyt reason I got myself a GC.
He's gotten to VH with no problem and wants the "Ultimate challenge" but without the codes he can't do anything. He has no phone line thus no need in any codes that allow playing online.

If you are able to find a way for us to get past the initial page requiring the codes please tell me.

Thank you.

Rich_T
Dec 21, 2003, 06:15 PM
If the dreamcast has been used to play PSO before and the codes have been entered into it, you should be able to see them in the enter serial number/access key screen.
You could also try and contact Sega europe and ask them for some codes, say that you just bought ver2, and there were no codes in the box.
As there is no hunters licence fee charge, you might be in with a chance, as long as yu have the other bits of packaging ( serial barcode numbers etc) to prove you dont have a dodgy copy.
try dialing 08456 090 090 in normal office hours.

Mayumi
Dec 21, 2003, 07:25 PM
Thank you I will try that.